User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Super Mario All-Stars (Super Nintendo)

Battle Record
    1-0

Super Mario All-Stars (Super Nintendo)

Ahh the hours I wasted my youth playing this game, cold winter nights being Mario in all the games.

I recently got an emulator so it's right ahead in my mind, anybody else still play this? (I play it on my nephews DS too ha,)

Also, what do the points equal in Mario games? Like, ten point for killing a snail/turtle thing etc, and it adds up. What do you eventually get for the amount of points?

Battle Record
    26-5

Re: Super Mario All-Stars (Super Nintendo)

i've got a super mario for the snes lol, i rarely play it, but its still a gem of a game

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

I got all of them on my Wii now...basically the same thing just not all packaged in one game

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0

I was surprised just how fast I came about it. I'd never visited this part of the site so didnt know about the emulators thread, I just decided I wanted to see if I could find it. Literally 2 minutes later I had downloaded the emulator & rom and I was playing it with my keyboard.

It's annoying as fuck at times though lol, I don't think the fucker saves properly either. Ive only played it a few times, probably about an hour all in all, so not got far but I remember some cool levels in it originally. (I only play three, never had time for the other even on the Snes lol)

I play Super Mario Bros. for SNES sometimes when I get loaded and don't have anything else to occupy myself with.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    6-0

Quote Originally Posted by Issue View Post
    I was surprised just how fast I came about it. I'd never visited this part of the site so didnt know about the emulators thread, I just decided I wanted to see if I could find it. Literally 2 minutes later I had downloaded the emulator & rom and I was playing it with my keyboard.

It's annoying as fuck at times though lol, I don't think the fucker saves properly either. Ive only played it a few times, probably about an hour all in all, so not got far but I remember some cool levels in it originally. (I only play three, never had time for the other even on the Snes lol)

Just cop a lil cheap wal mart controller. Works fine. But word thats why I put the thread up, nostalgia basically