User Tag List

Page 502 of 2904 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 501 502 503 512 552 602 1002 1502 ... LastLast
Showing results 7,516 to 7,530 of 43549

Thread: Front Lines Chat

Battle Record
    56-23

Re: Front Lines Chat

when even one of my other battles finishes I'll set it up falc

I've got too many open waitin on votes....

Battle Record
    38-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

damn ain't no shroomz where I live :/

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Does anybody want a quick 30 to 1 hour battle?
    カミノコトバ

Antisocial Sociopaths
    Battle Record
    23-43

http://micfiends.com/forums/images/smilies/Yule.gif
    yoooooooooooooooooooooou are garbage
    Antisocial Sociopaths

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Man is the measure of all things,because God made him that way"

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

lmao.
    カミノコトバ

Antisocial Sociopaths
    Battle Record
    23-43
    Antisocial Sociopaths

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Retired
    Battle Record
    51-8
    Awards 50+ Wins

Just to clear this up, cause I KNEW most people wouldn't get it. I was gonna explain it after my drop, but I gave ya'll the benefit of the doubt.

We bank on the fact you a bitch, now just look at these quotes n' LIES
    Surprised we haven't lost interest, watchin u stick needles in your eyes

Bank- Interest (obvious) We bank on the fact he's a bitch, occasionally does a bitch thing, so he we get good returns n' interest off him.

Lies- stick needles in your eyes

(cross my heart hope to die stick a needle in my eye....something people say when they are telling the truth. I was implying with the quotes that Punch tends to lie. So he'd be sticking needles in his eyes often, which we don't loose interest in.......cause we don't like him.

Anyway I would like to congratulate Punch on his victory. Lol I can finally use this picture again.

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/v...ram/nme2-2.jpg

And I would also like to say that I think its fucken bullshit that Star got de-modded........

peace

Antisocial Sociopaths
    Battle Record
    23-43

i got something for you to stick in your eye....it was creative but either way not reall a good punch but i wish you the best of luck
    Antisocial Sociopaths

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Hologram View Post
    Just to clear this up, cause I KNEW most people wouldn't get it. I was gonna explain it after my drop, but I gave ya'll the benefit of the doubt.

Bank- Interest (obvious) We bank on the fact he's a bitch, occasionally does a bitch thing, so he we get good returns n' interest off him.

(cross my heart hope to die stick a needle in my eye....something people say when they are telling the truth. I was implying with the quotes that Punch tends to lie. So he'd be sticking needles in his eyes often, which we don't loose interest in.......cause we don't like him.

Anyway I would like to congratulate Punch on his victory. Lol I can finally use this picture again.

And I would also like to say that I think its fucken bullshit that Star got de-modded........

peace
    Well thanks for the congrats on my win, but was there really a point in explaining those concepts?? I mean come on, lol..

Also, who doesn't like me?? cuz I couldn't help but notice you said cats don't like me.. like obviously there's a few haters, but out of everybody who's actually good on this board, I'm only hated by Bartender.. and even we get along sometimes, lol..

And about the Star thing, they were just being safe.. cuz they demodded Token, and since they both go on the same computer sometimes (according to the admin's records) they demodded her too just incase (in their minds) Token went on Star's account and deleted all the shit in FL.. plus, not only that, but alot of people think Token IS Star so.. meh, it doesn't matter, I got my mod spot back that I shouldn't have lost in the 1st place and you know I'ma take care of shit like I used to....

Battle Record
    112-23

Quote Originally Posted by Monster's Ink View Post
    Wow, I stop posting for a while and you guys just run fucking wild up in here lol.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Ayy Wordz, did you get that win on your record?? cuz they fixed the problem....

Battle Record
    112-23

Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Hologram View Post

peace
    lmao, that line was terrible man... I would have acted like it was just a mistake.. its a red headed step punchline yo.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    112-23

WTF....Still no mag? Get on ya bitch ass jobs nigga... the time when I start dropping like crazy and get banned and punch get remodded and drama unfolds at every turn and you actually got shit to write about.. you dont? I wont my fucking mag that you promised me nigga.. and I'll come to your house and E-Rob you for everything you got nigga...

this message is directed for anyone who has ever done the mag before..
    カミノコトバ

Antisocial Sociopaths
    Battle Record
    23-43

word
    Antisocial Sociopaths

Battle Record
    112-23

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    Ayy Wordz, did you get that win on your record?? cuz they fixed the problem....
    yeah, thanks man.
    カミノコトバ