Page 12 of 2904 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Showing results 166 to 180 of 43549

Thread: Front Lines Chat

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

Re: Front Lines Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarism View Post
    That's why alotta peeps in FL end up getting banned.. cuz dudes like that usually are biters.. you CAN use indirect bars too.. like using bars that COULD be against anyone is fine.. like maybe 1 or 2 bars like that in a verse.. but having absolutely no personals in a verse is whack AND fishy.. fishy as in the person who drops verses like that is probably a biter n will get caught sooner or later, lol....
    Yeah one guy wouldn't battle me til I bitched at him and he bit! haha

and I like how people explain their votes as a variety of "ehhs, mehs, oks"

hahah

And I like being told by someone shitty I need to elevate, when I do all these text battles in a few minutes pretty much off my head hahah.. when they probably cannot even rap, I do audio, make songs, perform at parties. hahah

I love it

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-3

true^ some kid said i wasnt intelligent because my verse was trash. and i was like ummm the battle was due in 30 and i posted in 5 + im winning. lol alot of BK's now a days

Banned
    Battle Record
    18-10

ey, u kno the problem with FL. it's that the majority of the vets here are so damn worried about they squeeky clean record gettin fucked up that they choose to battle(IF they choose to battle) the new heads that come on here. and even in that case they're scared to battle certain newbs because they afraid that they might have talent and get embarrassed...that's why u see these some vets avoidin' certain battles...sayin, "i won't waste my time on u" and other lame ass comments. my advice to the vets, stop bein so damn scared to battle each other! it creates a nice battle if 2 vets go at it. and secondly, give these new cats a shot. and to EVERYONE, stop recyclin or postin' prewritten shyt, personals make the verse entertaining, punches just add a bit more impact. fuqin sorry ass biters...

btw, the ONLY reason LLL gets respect is because of the battles and how they're set up. in LLL you're forced to battle decent heads because the battles are randomly set up. the punks don't get a chance to avoid battles unless they want a bad record. lol. i say them vets need to migrate over here to polish their fading talents. cuz the majority of em' ain't as good as they think.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Metafo View Post
    ey, u kno the problem with FL. it's that the majority of the vets here are so damn worried about they squeeky clean record gettin fucked up that they choose to battle(IF they choose to battle) the new heads that come on here. and even in that case they're scared to battle certain newbs because they afraid that they might have talent and get embarrassed...that's why u see these some vets avoidin' certain battles...sayin, "i won't waste my time on u" and other lame ass comments. my advice to the vets, stop bein so damn scared to battle each other! it creates a nice battle if 2 vets go at it. and secondly, give these new cats a shot. and to EVERYONE, stop recyclin or postin' prewritten shyt, personals make the verse entertaining, punches just add a bit more impact. fuqin sorry ass biters...

btw, the ONLY reason LLL gets respect is because of the battles and how they're set up. in LLL you're forced to battle decent heads because the battles are randomly set up. the punks don't get a chance to avoid battles unless they want a bad record. lol. i say them vets need to migrate over here to polish their fading talents. cuz the majority of em' ain't as good as they think.
    Shit, iunno who that applies to (the battling newbs part) but I stopped battling newbs when I had like 50 wins on my record dude.. I battled only good dudes since then.. n I avoid battling here (other then defending the title) for the most part because FL is full of ring voters n whackness.. once in a blue moon I'll battle here, but you couldn't be more wrong about that record shit.. why the FUCK would I be scared to put my record on the line?? I've done it 90 fuckin times!! lmao, n I've beaten anyone half decent who battles here AND alotta vets so..

And you most definitly have the wrong idea about LLL.. that league is THE SHIT.. n it has WAY more talent than FL does.. everyone knows that.. n anyone who's not an idiot will agree.. LLL is meant to keep dudes who suck OUT of the league.. or let me say that again.. dudes who suck OR dudes who need to elevate a lil more before trying again (like yourself).. cuz no, you don't suck, but you aren't quite there yet.. like there's only a COUPLE dudes in LLL still that don't belong there (like Lyricist for example) but dudes like that will be gone in no time.. hell, two of them will be gone on Monday, lol.. n in a couple weeks, it'll be down to the best of the best.. n the WORST guy in the league will still be good.. THAT'S where it's at bro.. anybody who thinks battling in FL is better for your elevation n even better in ANY WAY is a complete retard OR is just hurt because they can't get in LLL....
    Last edited by Barcotic; March 20th, 2009 at 01:06 AM

Battle Record
    10-3
    Awards LLL HOF

^ ill merk you.

Battle Record
    10-3
    Awards LLL HOF

right now. ill set it up.. you seem like you are down to battle anytime, so sup g?

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Smalls. View Post
    ^ ill merk you.
    Now THAT'S funny.. are you Nick?? lmao.. anyway, if they let you in LLL you can get murked there.. plus it's 1:30 in the morning n I have to get up early....

Battle Record
    151-13

And if you read anything I just said, I clearly said that I battle in LLL.. n that I battle in FL once in a blue moon (mostly just defending the belt)....

LX...Bitch
    Battle Record
    73-27
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...as-393188.html

nigga dropped twice like 20 hours apart and quoted some old shit of mine...& then swayed

dq that fool barb...not to mention he dropped 12 for a 10 line battle
    LethalXpressionZ

Xpressing Lethalness

Battle Record
    151-13

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Edison View Post
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...as-393188.html

nigga dropped twice like 20 hours apart and quoted some old shit of mine...& then swayed

dq that fool barb...not to mention he dropped 12 for a 10 line battle
    Can't.. there's either somethin wrong with my computer or somethin wrong with the new mod powers.. I've been trying to sort it out with an admin for the past couple days now but.. basically I can do everything except edit polls.. which is a big part of modding FL, lol.. so we're trying to sort it out.. Born has NO CLUE why it's not letting me do so yet.. he's tried a couple things.. like de-modding me, then modding me again.. nothing's worked so far.. so yeah, only Cry can do dqs right now.. hopefully Born sorts shit out soon tho....

LX...Bitch
    Battle Record
    73-27

aiight mah nigga
    LethalXpressionZ

Xpressing Lethalness

Battle Record
    151-13

Yeah, you know I would.. n I WILL be doin ALLLLLLLLLL that shit as soon as the problem's fixed.. until then, I'ma just keep moving battles n updating the rankings every couple days....

Battle Record
    10-3
    Awards LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarism View Post
    Now THAT'S funny.. are you Nick?? lmao.. anyway, if they let you in LLL you can get murked there.. plus it's 1:30 in the morning n I have to get up early....
    i didnt want to battle either. i just wanted to see if you were as 'ill merk anyone, anytime' as you seemed lol.

LX...Bitch
    Battle Record
    73-27

LMAo he is.....& you know i dont big up anyone...But he's actually good....
    LethalXpressionZ

Xpressing Lethalness

Battle Record
    151-13

Quote Originally Posted by Smalls. View Post
    i didnt want to battle either. i just wanted to see if you were as 'ill merk anyone, anytime' as you seemed lol.
    LOL, well no.. that USED to be me tho.. haha, now I just battle in LLL, where shit's actually fun and a challenge.. other than that, I have fun murking peeps once every now n then when I defend the FL title, lol....