User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 85

Thread: A.I. Diss - Slaughterhouse

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: A.I. Diss - Slaughterhouse

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    everyone who thinks this is nice must be subpar at text. This was like a 6.5 on a 10.0 rating scale. Let's be real. I actually chuckled at some shit in the diss. Somethings were funny. The lines against me were OKAY, but they've been used before. The sinbad joke was overdone by Jacent like what? 3 years ago. Most of the shit in the diss isn't factual and to top all of that off..

and you best believe the whip ain't gonna stop like cabs for a black dude

this line is bitten. Once i find the DVD i'll show exactly where it came from. LMFAO at the whole site jumping on this diss like it's a godsend and it's going to topple AI.

AHAHA..losers.
    no body was saying it was pro you fucking idiot... they said some of the lines were funny/good. no body is saying this is legends. you said that on your own so stop reading too far into shit. this WAS like 10x better than the nah/chrit/bar diss.. (blah blah blah we didn't try blah blah blah..)

what makes you think THIS dude tried and wasn't just fucking around? jesus, it's all fun and games and you dudes are taking the site all serious. have fun and laugh at the shit. don't slam the dude like ASFklsnawerhierlanhlrksdan YOU FUCKING SUCK BALLS NON-LEGENDARY AHAHAHA!!!

Daz, how the fuck would you know what legendary texting is if you ain't even legendary. fuckin' please.

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins

< is legendary

cry do the truffle shuffle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

*rubs flabby tittys together*

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17

rofl, good sport

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

Quote Originally Posted by Burden. View Post
    i type at 70. & yet i choose not to.
    LOL. werd to that.

an Answer. i really dont know why your stickin up for this shit so hard. you used to come way harder long bar style then this. I mean some of it was pretty funny but other parts seemd throw away concepts. anyway i think you keyd this up pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Nulb View Post
    LOL. werd to that.

an Answer. i really dont know why your stickin up for this shit so hard. you used to come way harder long bar style then this. I mean some of it was pretty funny but other parts seemd throw away concepts. anyway i think you keyd this up pretty quick.
    It's just a habit. I have a way with words and for some reason I enjoy breaking shit down. You should see me defending hip hop as a genre to someone who claims it isn't music. Shit gets in depth

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-2

i say fuck em

they complainin

they scared

they aint gon be the top dawg no more

im mad tired of hearin 'yo we didnt try it was jus a keystyle u dont wanna see what happens if i try": lmmfao please

if dudes was all in there diss going "yo this was fuckin amazing it is legendary" then ud be like" yo i put alot into it i was tryin to bomb on dudes" if u the "best" fuckin crew everything u drop should be above par should be better then the next mans

but its not ai's isnt

stop talkin all that we're the best shit

u win tourneys where 65 percent of the people is of ur crew

shit is jokes

Battle Record
    47-17

really you're starting to piss me off, you're talking complete shit, you drop ONE decent diss and you think you're the shit, bitch if I collected 10% of the shit I've wrote and dropped it in your diss thread you'd look as wack as you lot really are... if we ARENT the best then why the fuck are you even bothering? shut your stupid fucking mouth coz you don't know fucking shit..

word

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-2

one decent diss? com i could come at you all day dawg

but everytime ur crew drops something n loses or gets ripped all yall gon say is "man we didnt even try" thats a pussy cop out u know it and i know it

me n u was cool but dont threaten me cuz i give two fucks what u think u can do n what i know u can do. i gave u props

all im saying is ur crew isnt the best till it proves it to someone else besides AI

and im pissing you off? come on dawg stop getting so offended , you know what they say u only get mad if its true

i think theres 3 good emcees in ur wholefuckin roster

till one of u prove me other wise nothin is poppin

you, nahlidge, and barcotic is the only emcees i think is nice

other then that AI is a poetry club

bartender is straight garbage and im surprised u actually lost to dude

but for real. me n u was or is cool but take it how u want it

cuz when it comes to lyrics I AINT EVER SCARED

i go at ur crew every day dont make shit to me and i guarantee its gon get replies completely opposite ofwhat ur crews disses has been getting

Battle Record
    47-17

lmao at you not rating $pitacular or John Hensley in battling when they are two of the best there is

Battle Record
    47-17

lmao try looking in LLL closed battles over all seasons,

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-2

i did well i went a couple seasons back n i cant find shit, u should link me lmfao

Battle Record
    20-6

LOL. this nigga typed a million page essay for what. Yes i used the word cracker in a derogatory form. WHOOPTY FUCKING DO. is that line a bitten line? yes. does it matter if comedians have used it before some random rapper i heard rapping it used it? NO. the fact is that it went from his verse to yours. The same exact fucking line you retarded over excited fuck. I know exactly what every thing means in that verse bitch, and if it's bitten it's bitten. Fuck outta here, in no way could you see anybody from AI in any field.

and cry, don't even address me. Your undeserving. When have you ever been better then me at anything? LOL, that's a life. Even when i played in SS i beat you without effort.. you suck too faggot.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

[youtube]HQiJdf-ebIs[/youtube]
    AI

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by country View Post
    you, nahlidge, and barcotic is the only emcees i think is nice

other then that AI is a poetry club
    when u got to barcotic and stop'd listing names ur whole post turned retarded