Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 85

Thread: A.I. Diss - Slaughterhouse

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: A.I. Diss - Slaughterhouse

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    Damn dog. Explainin` ur so called "punchlines" and "wordplay" made this shit even weaker. Good job usin` pre school concepts son. *pats you on the back* You`re ready to run with the big dogs now.

HATER!!!!

i mean, whoops:RBman:

Damn dog. Explainin` ur so called "punchlines" and "wordplay" made this shit even weaker. Good job usin` pre school concepts son. *pats you on the back* You`re ready to run with the big dogs now.
    no THIS is a preschool concept

He lack punches, I`d try to school `em on how to drop Nahlidge
    But can`t, Cuz he on the short bus with kids who pack lunches
    and THAT is what we call "Filler". Filler means you're not actually SAYING anything witty...you're just stringing words together...There's no wordplay or metaphors...all you're saying is "You're retarded". There's no WIT required to write this shit..The closest thing you have to wordplay is the phrase "Drop knowledge"

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

yall just mad cuz he dope

Battle Record
    38-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

lmao what i dont understand why can't a.i atleast one of them drop a quick 10-15 if they're so damn good and think this diss was wack

You've Earned a Custom Title! LastREALNigga08's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-1

damn niggaz be madddd at this diss= sucessful
    Overall Net Text Record:
    6-0 [Last Murder: Fre3dom] [2 KO][2 TKO]

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by ..Compa.. View Post
    lmao what i dont understand why can't a.i atleast one of them drop a quick 10-15 if they're so damn good and think this diss was wack

i'll speak for myself...

cuz i really dont giva fuck

maybe if it was insulting then I would

Battle Record
    38-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

^so insulting ya crew doesn't insult you one bit?? guess you really dont give a fuck lol

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by ..Compa.. View Post
    ^so insulting ya crew doesn't insult you one bit?? guess you really dont give a fuck lol
    i found a few lines funny... nothing to make me go "yo ima get him back"

am i hate'n.... never that... just didn't interest me... OBVIOUSLY it did to some ppl.... so thats all that matters for the dude

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by -Answer- View Post
    no THIS is a preschool concept

and THAT is what we call "Filler". Filler means you're not actually SAYING anything witty...you're just stringing words together...There's no wordplay or metaphors...all you're saying is "You're retarded". There's no WIT required to write this shit..The closest thing you have to wordplay is the phrase "Drop knowledge"
    Word. It`s also from what. 07 maybe? and who said that was a word play line? lmao. retarded people are hard to teach. aka "school". Again. quit quotin` 2 year + old shit to justify your now shit that sucks lol.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    38-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Rizz View Post
    i found a few lines funny... nothing to make me go "yo ima get him back"

am i hate'n.... never that... just didn't interest me... OBVIOUSLY it did to some ppl.... so thats all that matters for the dude

at least your being honest

Battle Record
    1-0

This shit was hot,had me laughin' some lines the flow was a little weird..but thats the price you pay for good comedy..lmao.

funny,i liked it.
    no bullets spent,when I service gents...
    with lines so high..they belong under circus tents...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Word. It`s also from what. 07 maybe? and who said that was a word play line? lmao. retarded people are hard to teach. aka "school". Again. quit quotin` 2 year + old shit to justify your now shit that sucks lol.
    As far as I can tell that battle is the most recent one you've had. I'm not doing an indepth search of every one of your posts, but out of all your threads theyre all open mics and shit.

Once again not one person who isn't a member of A.I. has had anything truly negative to say...therefore you fail completely

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Dog it ain`t a fail thing lol. I mean I ain`t even hatin`. I just ain`t gonna praise shit when it`s not hot. Like I can go back and search for battles I did in like 2005 and find 2 lines that could top your whole diss man. And 05 was around the time when I STOPPED tryin` to get better at text battlin`. All these people tellin` you "yea shit was good" ain`t gonna help you get nicer kid. I used to feed off niggas tellin` me my shit was wack and step it up. I never got mad at sum1 for sayin` that shit lol.

But here`s how to have fun with a diss piece:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...er-392511.html

I`m not replyin` in this thread anymore. I prolly have like half the posts lol.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    21-10
    Awards OM HOF Gauntlet Champion LLL Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by -Answer- View Post
    sigh...

first off you ARE fat....being fat isn't something that you CAN'T control...so if you wanna cry about getting dissed for being fat lose some god damn weight. Now let me explain the concept of what we call a "punchline" aka a one-liner in the comedic world

First we start off with what comedians will call a 'feed line'...this line makes you make an assumption about something. The phrase "the camera adds 10 pounds" is a cliche, it gets said a lot. It's a common expression. You must've heard this phrase at some point in your life.

Now the feed line here implies that "Taking a picture of someone makes them look 10 pounds fatter" since that's what the obvious cliche means. The genius of the line is being able to find a completely different meaning in the phrase...Since eating food typically makes you fatter (I feel like i'm explaining this shit to an elementary student) the idea that I'm conveying when I say "You must've ate like 40" is that you are SO fat that you would eat anything, even it's not food, in this case it'd be a camera. Now each individual camera you eat adds 10 pounds according to the play on words that I made out of the expression "The camera adds 10 pounds". THERFORE when I say you must've ate like 40, on top of ALL the things I previously mentioned, I'm ALSO implying that you weigh 400 pounds (since 10 x 40 is what? You can do it!) which is what we in the comedic world call satire. Obviously you don't weigh 400 pounds...but unless you're extremely short, you probably fit between 250 and 300

moving on

See this is what makes me stop and think...is he so much of an idiot he didn't even understand the line? Wordplay has 2 sides. The first side is what you obviously understand...when I say "more bitches kissing your cheeks than bob barker" we're talking about females (hip hop term: bitches) who go on the price is right and kiss bob barker's cheek (you MUST'VE seen the price is right at some point in your life growing up...EVERY girl who goes on price is right does it when they get picked). Now the flip side to this wordplay is the double meaning (aka play on words) with the phrase "bitches kissing your cheeks". Bitches (which are now your crew members) are kissing your ass (because you have cheeks on your ass don't you...oh yes you do!! Who's a big boy?). Now a kiss-ass and a dickrider are practically the same thing. Which makes the set-up relevant and ties the entire thing together.

Does it say Nahlidge diss at the top of the thread? It says A.I. diss. In case you've forgotten...even despite the crew name change you guys ARE still A.I. and if someone says "A.I." on this forum atleast 9 times out of 10 I'm pretty sure they're talking about you guys ...unless maybe they're an iverson fan.

Now back onto explaining the wordplay. The first side of this play on words is the phrase "The pussy just never shows" which is referring to a woman's hairy vagina (go ahead and google it if you've never seen one). If it's hairy, it covers up the vagina - therefore her vagina aka pussy isn't showing. Now the flipside here is where I'm calling Edicius a Pussy (one who is scared of something, in the scenario possibly losing a battle) for never showing (means not showing up for a battle aka not posting a verse and losing via No-Show).

every black comedian says black people can't catch a cab in new york...because it's true. What makes my line different from a comedians' line is the fact that no comedian has ever referred to a cab as a whip...sigh...hang on let me break it down for yet another idiot

First we have the set up, I purposely added the words 'cracking down' and 'slash' to put emphasis on the following line...when I say "The whip ain't gonna stop" I'm referring to a physical whip...as in a whip...you know...those big long leather things that are used to inflict pain on others? Do I need to give you a visual? How can I explain this shit to a 12 year old...

here's a lego

this lego character is called indiana jones...maybe you've heard of him. In his hand he has a whip. He's quite famous for his whip. These whips are used in sexual acts, were used in slavery and are typically used by farmers on animals such as cows...once again their purpose is to inflict pain..

okay now onto the other side of the wordplay..."The whip won't stop"...A cab is a car...and by slang definition, a whip is also a car....Maybe you don't have any black friends...but go watch pimp my ride or cribs on MTV...I'm sure you'll hear the words "Check out my whip" at some point in the shows...Therefore the whip (cab/indiana jones pain-inflicting devise) ain't gonna stop (as in continue to keep going) like cabs (aka whip aka car) for a black dude (racism makes it hard for someone black to catch a cab in a northern city like NY)

I want you to stop and think about something...

I'VE BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR LIKE 5 DAYS

and you're coming to me talking about played shit from 3 YEARS ago? Are you fucking stupid? The fact is I don't know ANYBODY on this site...I went down A.I.'s roster (and no nahlidge, this isn't me talking about iverson) (p.s. that's what we in the comedic world call a "callback where I'm referencing something I said earlier...if you haven't read this whole thing you're not gonna understand what I just said) one by one and dug up my own information about them. Of course nobody gives me props for that..

- Nahlidge's brother DOES pluck his eyebrows to the point that they look like 2 lines in the middle of his forehead. Looks like something you'd draw on with a stila brush
    - Nahlidge IS fat...and considering the picture was taken with a camera (atleast I think most pictures are) - it's relevant
    - Every battle that I looked for with Edicius in the title WAS closed due to him not showing up for the battle
    - Poeta whatever-his-name IS british and IS a poet as obviously implied by his name and many poetry threads. Sherlock holmes is also british
    - I DID listen to Engivale and he IS one of the whitest people I've ever heard in my entire life. Being from tennessee doesn't help. He IS a waiter in Knoxville, Tennessee and I -WILL- be going to Knoxville in the summer
    - As you can see from this picture alone, com IS older than all hell and for some stupid reason he's still on rap forums. My dad IS in his mid 30's...
    - Chris black DID state in his so-called "Last audio" that his mom was using drugs
    - XM DOES own a gun (if anything atleast a fake one) considering half of his pictures are of him showing it off
    - Daz IS lightskinned and I DID see a thread that you made where you used the term "Crackers" in a derogative manner which IS racist.
    - FYI the sinbad line was the SET-UP line, not the closer...which makes it practically filler. Guess that means MY filler lines are as good as your opponents 3 year old so-called "punches"
    - You OBVIOUSLY have white in your family despite you using the word "crackers" in a derogatory manner because BLACK + BLACK does NOT equal to Light Skinned. It may not be your parents that were white but obviously it's in your family
    - I DID listen to one of rizz's audios where he was not riding the beat well at ALL.
    - Nique IS a major in Child Psychology. Though I'll admit I didn't know it was a girl. Still doesn't make a huge difference because women can still be rapists and pedophiles.
    - $pit DOES have a baby and he WAS accused of biting...if I recall it was an A.I. member who accused him of it (I want to say XM made the thread)
    - Most of elemental soul's threads ARE about videogames ie call of duty and farcry I believe.
    - Abiona does live in houston but no I did not she was a girl. Girls can still be homosexual...in fact there's more homosexual girls than homosexual men
    - Chrit is fat...rolls ARE a type of food...fat people DO tend to enjoy food
    - and you all CLEARLY ARE downright stupid
    wow @ typing all that out. i mean..is it that serious?
    LOL

I type at 74 words per minute, conveying my thoughts doesn't take that long