User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 85

Thread: A.I. Diss - Slaughterhouse

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Re: A.I. Diss - Slaughterhouse

Lol @ me hatin` just because it was a diss against me. If it was actually DOPE I would say so. Like country`s "mass appeal" line against me was better than the whole verse dude had against me in this. And I told country that line was dope. Niggas just need to learn how to up they game. I mean....

You an ugly motherfucker, and man is your face quite porky!
    They say the camera adds 10 pounds, he must've ate like 40
    -Woooohooooo he said I was fat. OMGGGG! TOSS THIS SHIT IN LEGENDS!

There's like a hundred men on your roster, A.I. couldn't be riding your cock harder
    I swear this dude's got more bitches kissing his cheeks than bob barker
    -Bitches kissin` my cheeks? O.k. word. Is this before or after the blow job they gimme? Diss? NO.

I went to check out edicius' battles but all of the threads were closed
    What can I say? He's like a hairy vagina, the pussy just never shows
    -LMAO! Actually this whole verse wasn`t even about me. *dead*

And the fact that you quoted an old ass line from me to show I was wack. Word? That WOULD be a good idea if I wouldn`t be able to quote this whole diss to show he was wack. It defeats the purpose. *sighs*

I mean. Truth hurts. I guess that`s why niggas call it hatin`?

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

I thought the PUNCHLINES were AMAZING =) But sometimes I kind of got bored of reading the rest of the rap x( So a few minor things would make it better just make it more interesting to read rather than boring.

Battle Record
    38-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

lol nice diss man, didn't know you was this good you was holding it in huh

Oh and daz...If you think any of this is racist, don't worry - you don't have to be mad
    Just know that they don't apply to you because you aren't ACTUALLY black
    Shit how you gonna be a racist when you look like fuckin sinbad's brother
    I'm just saying it takes a few white ancestors to make your skin that color

LMAO, prolly the 1st 2 lines have been used before on him, but i really dont know but the last one's was fresh

There's like a hundred men on your roster, A.I. couldn't be riding your cock harder
    ..lol decent..

and XM owning a gun doesn't make you a thug, I don't buy it, this man's soft..
    Only time you ever pulled a lever for that paper you were drying your hands off
    ..fresh lol i liked it..

lol

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-2

lmmfao man wtf i thought this was on point

i dont see there diss fuckin wit this one

this is why i fucks wit scytso

this was straight viscious

Oh and daz...If you think any of this is racist, don't worry - you don't have to be mad
    Just know that they don't apply to you because you aren't ACTUALLY black

lmmfao

Battle Record
    21-10
    Awards OM HOF Gauntlet Champion LLL Champion LLL HOF

you adapted to shortbar a lot better than i thought you would have. you've still a way to come but i liked some bars. liked the com/text one.
    LOL

Whatever, Fuck You HighEngineChief's Avatar
    Battle Record
    15-6

Damn, is that really what COM looks like, this was good for my soul. Best Diss of this whole retarded beef or whatever it is yall are having.

lol at everybody in A.I.

this was pretty nice, except for the fact Nique and Abiona are women. Not to mention this was more like you were fed personals and just threw peoples names here and there lol but good shit though man not a bad attempt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'nuff
    said

Battle Record
    20-6

everyone who thinks this is nice must be subpar at text. This was like a 6.5 on a 10.0 rating scale. Let's be real. I actually chuckled at some shit in the diss. Somethings were funny. The lines against me were OKAY, but they've been used before. The sinbad joke was overdone by Jacent like what? 3 years ago. Most of the shit in the diss isn't factual and to top all of that off..

and you best believe the whip ain't gonna stop like cabs for a black dude

this line is bitten. Once i find the DVD i'll show exactly where it came from. LMFAO at the whole site jumping on this diss like it's a godsend and it's going to topple AI.

AHAHA..losers.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

it's me, bitches
    Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    everyone who thinks this is nice must be subpar at text. This was like a 6.5 on a 10.0 rating scale. Let's be real. I actually chuckled at some shit in the diss. Somethings were funny. The lines against me were OKAY, but they've been used before. The sinbad joke was overdone by Jacent like what? 3 years ago. Most of the shit in the diss isn't factual and to top all of that off..

this line is bitten. Once i find the DVD i'll show exactly where it came from. LMFAO at the whole site jumping on this diss like it's a godsend and it's going to topple AI.

AHAHA..losers.
    A.I. sucks.. i'm one of the people who said this was nice and you are ten levels below me

link me to something you've done that's better than this

sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    You an ugly motherfucker, and man is your face quite porky!
    They say the camera adds 10 pounds, he must've ate like 40
    first off you ARE fat....being fat isn't something that you CAN'T control...so if you wanna cry about getting dissed for being fat lose some god damn weight. Now let me explain the concept of what we call a "punchline" aka a one-liner in the comedic world

First we start off with what comedians will call a 'feed line'...this line makes you make an assumption about something. The phrase "the camera adds 10 pounds" is a cliche, it gets said a lot. It's a common expression. You must've heard this phrase at some point in your life.

Now the feed line here implies that "Taking a picture of someone makes them look 10 pounds fatter" since that's what the obvious cliche means. The genius of the line is being able to find a completely different meaning in the phrase...Since eating food typically makes you fatter (I feel like i'm explaining this shit to an elementary student) the idea that I'm conveying when I say "You must've ate like 40" is that you are SO fat that you would eat anything, even it's not food, in this case it'd be a camera. Now each individual camera you eat adds 10 pounds according to the play on words that I made out of the expression "The camera adds 10 pounds". THERFORE when I say you must've ate like 40, on top of ALL the things I previously mentioned, I'm ALSO implying that you weigh 400 pounds (since 10 x 40 is what? You can do it!) which is what we in the comedic world call satire. Obviously you don't weigh 400 pounds...but unless you're extremely short, you probably fit between 250 and 300

moving on

-Bitches kissin` my cheeks? O.k. word. Is this before or after the blow job they gimme? Diss? NO.
    See this is what makes me stop and think...is he so much of an idiot he didn't even understand the line? Wordplay has 2 sides. The first side is what you obviously understand...when I say "more bitches kissing your cheeks than bob barker" we're talking about females (hip hop term: bitches) who go on the price is right and kiss bob barker's cheek (you MUST'VE seen the price is right at some point in your life growing up...EVERY girl who goes on price is right does it when they get picked). Now the flip side to this wordplay is the double meaning (aka play on words) with the phrase "bitches kissing your cheeks". Bitches (which are now your crew members) are kissing your ass (because you have cheeks on your ass don't you...oh yes you do!! Who's a big boy?). Now a kiss-ass and a dickrider are practically the same thing. Which makes the set-up relevant and ties the entire thing together.

I went to check out edicius' battles but all of the threads were closed
    What can I say? He's like a hairy vagina, the pussy just never shows
    -LMAO! Actually this whole verse wasn`t even about me. *dead*
    Does it say Nahlidge diss at the top of the thread? It says A.I. diss. In case you've forgotten...even despite the crew name change you guys ARE still A.I. and if someone says "A.I." on this forum atleast 9 times out of 10 I'm pretty sure they're talking about you guys ...unless maybe they're an iverson fan.

Now back onto explaining the wordplay. The first side of this play on words is the phrase "The pussy just never shows" which is referring to a woman's hairy vagina (go ahead and google it if you've never seen one). If it's hairy, it covers up the vagina - therefore her vagina aka pussy isn't showing. Now the flipside here is where I'm calling Edicius a Pussy (one who is scared of something, in the scenario possibly losing a battle) for never showing (means not showing up for a battle aka not posting a verse and losing via No-Show).

Quote Originally Posted by Daz
    every black comedian says black people can't catch a cab in new york...because it's true. What makes my line different from a comedians' line is the fact that no comedian has ever referred to a cab as a whip...sigh...hang on let me break it down for yet another idiot

I'm crackin down on yall motherfuckas...I will Actually Slash You
    First we have the set up, I purposely added the words 'cracking down' and 'slash' to put emphasis on the following line...when I say "The whip ain't gonna stop" I'm referring to a physical whip...as in a whip...you know...those big long leather things that are used to inflict pain on others? Do I need to give you a visual? How can I explain this shit to a 12 year old...

here's a lego

this lego character is called indiana jones...maybe you've heard of him. In his hand he has a whip. He's quite famous for his whip. These whips are used in sexual acts, were used in slavery and are typically used by farmers on animals such as cows...once again their purpose is to inflict pain..

okay now onto the other side of the wordplay..."The whip won't stop"...A cab is a car...and by slang definition, a whip is also a car....Maybe you don't have any black friends...but go watch pimp my ride or cribs on MTV...I'm sure you'll hear the words "Check out my whip" at some point in the shows...Therefore the whip (cab/indiana jones pain-inflicting devise) ain't gonna stop (as in continue to keep going) like cabs (aka whip aka car) for a black dude (racism makes it hard for someone black to catch a cab in a northern city like NY)

I want you to stop and think about something...

I'VE BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR LIKE 5 DAYS

and you're coming to me talking about played shit from 3 YEARS ago? Are you fucking stupid? The fact is I don't know ANYBODY on this site...I went down A.I.'s roster (and no nahlidge, this isn't me talking about iverson) (p.s. that's what we in the comedic world call a "callback where I'm referencing something I said earlier...if you haven't read this whole thing you're not gonna understand what I just said) one by one and dug up my own information about them. Of course nobody gives me props for that..

Quote Originally Posted by Daz
    Most of the shit in the diss isn't factual
    - Nahlidge's brother DOES pluck his eyebrows to the point that they look like 2 lines in the middle of his forehead. Looks like something you'd draw on with a stila brush
    - Nahlidge IS fat...and considering the picture was taken with a camera (atleast I think most pictures are) - it's relevant
    - Every battle that I looked for with Edicius in the title WAS closed due to him not showing up for the battle
    - Poeta whatever-his-name IS british and IS a poet as obviously implied by his name and many poetry threads. Sherlock holmes is also british
    - I DID listen to Engivale and he IS one of the whitest people I've ever heard in my entire life. Being from tennessee doesn't help. He IS a waiter in Knoxville, Tennessee and I -WILL- be going to Knoxville in the summer
    - As you can see from this picture alone, com IS older than all hell and for some stupid reason he's still on rap forums. My dad IS in his mid 30's...
    - Chris black DID state in his so-called "Last audio" that his mom was using drugs
    - XM DOES own a gun (if anything atleast a fake one) considering half of his pictures are of him showing it off
    - Daz IS lightskinned and I DID see a thread that you made where you used the term "Crackers" in a derogative manner which IS racist.
    - FYI the sinbad line was the SET-UP line, not the closer...which makes it practically filler. Guess that means MY filler lines are as good as your opponents 3 year old so-called "punches"
    - You OBVIOUSLY have white in your family despite you using the word "crackers" in a derogatory manner because BLACK + BLACK does NOT equal to Light Skinned. It may not be your parents that were white but obviously it's in your family
    - I DID listen to one of rizz's audios where he was not riding the beat well at ALL.
    - Nique IS a major in Child Psychology. Though I'll admit I didn't know it was a girl. Still doesn't make a huge difference because women can still be rapists and pedophiles.
    - $pit DOES have a baby and he WAS accused of biting...if I recall it was an A.I. member who accused him of it (I want to say XM made the thread)
    - Most of elemental soul's threads ARE about videogames ie call of duty and farcry I believe.
    - Abiona does live in houston but no I did not she was a girl. Girls can still be homosexual...in fact there's more homosexual girls than homosexual men
    - Chrit is fat...rolls ARE a type of food...fat people DO tend to enjoy food
    - and you all CLEARLY ARE downright stupid

That shit was longer than the diss ^ rofl

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by The Genesis View Post
    so, why do cats get dissed and come in here and front on the shit and say it's whack? that's automatic fake shit, 'cause this was far from whack, not that it was the illest diss in the world, but if anything you could at least say "aye this shit was pretty decent actually, but I still think you a faggot". not that I dislike yall A.I cats, I could give a fuck about a net crew, but if a cat disses me and the shit's nice, I'll say it's nice. calling somethin whack that's obviously not, just exposes you for being biased, self conscious and phoney.

this had alot of funny lines, although the structure was somewhat stretched and simplistic in it's rhyme scheme, the punchlines went hard with humour and entertainment value, which is ultimately what wins actual battles, and you got at numerous cats at once with relevant disses that stayed on topic, good lil diss joint.

o shit this was a AWESOME diss

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-2

lmmfao@ i had to read all that just because

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Damn dog. Explainin` ur so called "punchlines" and "wordplay" made this shit even weaker. Good job usin` pre school concepts son. *pats you on the back* You`re ready to run with the big dogs now.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit