Thread: The NBA Playoffs Match-Ups

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Re: The NBA Playoffs Match-Ups

Haters.
    A ruthless
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
    Haters.
    hey i'm indifferent towards the magic, it's just hilarious cuz whenever they poke their head above the water they always end up drowning themselves.

fuck how you drop a 20 plus lead?

they could still win, i have more confidence they'll beat the sixers than boston'll beat the bulls.

allen and pierce just need to get it together.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

lakers are head n shoulders above every team in the league.

Battle Record
    38-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

lol @ everyone hating at the Lakers

it feel's great though.. 2009 Champions

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

W/e.

I hope karma sets in and kobe or pau gasol gets injured.

Or if cleveland just straight beats them.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

I can understand disliking a team because they always beat up on your team or there a rival of your team or something but purely being a Kobe Hater or Laker hater just because its Kobe is retarded. People who cant look past the Shaq ordeal and/or think he is a ballhog are faggots. Hes the best player in the league and plays on one of the best teams. And before you Lebron people jump down my throat, yes i think Lebron purely because of his size/athleticism/speed which in turn allows him to get to the rim with absolute ease, could be considered better offensively(despite kobes outside game being 1049570347560676 percent better) but defensively and accross the board..No. This year however, i do think the Cavs and Lebron will go the whole way.
    Last edited by KAOS.; April 20th, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Battle Record
    8-9

Quote Originally Posted by Hexzen View Post
    lakers are head n shoulders above every team in the league.

the fact the cavs had the best record this year, proves what you said is dumb.

Battle Record
    13-17

lol at saying kobe is better than lebron across the board when thats not true...

lebron beat out kobe in every statiscal category this season except for 3pt%(which lebron wasnt far from being par with kobe) & FT%.. james is the games best player at the moment, with wade very close behind

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Ringo View Post
    the fact the cavs had the best record this year, proves what you said is dumb.
    LOL, the fact that you're posting about somthing you have no idea prooves that your dumb. The Lakers went into Boston(when they were at full strength n the lakers weren't n gave em a beat down) then about 36 hours later they went into Cleveland n gave them the only real home lose the Cavs had all season. Not to mention they beat them earlier in the season n it wasn't really close etheir.

Oh yah theres that other fact that the Cavs are somthing like 3-10 against The Lakers, Celtics, Magic n Spurs... n 1 of those wins came against the celtics late in the season w.o KG. need i say anyting else? The Cavs still play in the Least still remember 2.

R.I.P. Marley

Kobe cant win title without Shaq, but the refs are probably gonna cheat for them
    [YOUTUBE]EpRfxQI3Ofg[/YOUTUBE]

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

Quote Originally Posted by Willy B View Post
    lol at saying kobe is better than lebron across the board when thats not true...

lebron beat out kobe in every statiscal category this season except for 3pt%(which lebron wasnt far from being par with kobe) & FT%.. james is the games best player at the moment, with wade very close behind
    Really its not even fair to compare. LeBron is a small forward plays in a completely diffrent system hes alot bigger an stronger. comparing their games isnt really fair. Only thing LeBron holds the edge in is assists but you could argue if Kobe played in a diffrent system one like the Cavs were the entire offense is ran through LeBron or like the one in Miami he'd get a couple more a game also. But the triangle is a kick around system thats why historically there has never been great point guards/guards that average alot of assists.

Battle Record
    8-9

Quote Originally Posted by Hexzen View Post
    LOL, the fact that you're posting about somthing you have no idea prooves that your dumb. The Lakers went into Boston(when they were at full strength n the lakers weren't n gave em a beat down) then about 36 hours later they went into Cleveland n gave them the only real home lose the Cavs had all season. Not to mention they beat them earlier in the season n it wasn't really close etheir.

Oh yah theres that other fact that the Cavs are somthing like 3-10 against The Lakers, Celtics, Magic n Spurs... n 1 of those wins came against the celtics late in the season w.o KG. need i say anyting else? The Cavs still play in the Least still remember 2.

66-16
    65-17

if they are head and shoulders the best in the league why don't they have the best record?????? or home court thru out all the playoffs?

based on numbers alone they are not the best team

the least lol, didn't the lakers lose to detriot this year twice letting them win the season series? sad. and you were "full strength" both times lol. half your losses are to the east. and you lost the season series against fucking charottle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn that's fucked.

you laker fans are dumb.

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Ringo View Post
    66-16
    65-17

if they are head and shoulders the best in the league why don't they have the best record?????? or home court thru out all the playoffs?

based on numbers alone they are not the best team

the least lol, didn't the lakers lose to detriot this year twice letting them win the season series? sad. and you were "full strength" both times lol. half your losses are to the east. and you lost the season series against fucking charottle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn that's fucked.

you laker fans are dumb.
    How come you didn't have a mention about anything I said? Split season series with detriot. the lose coming in the beginin of the season when they still had Chauncy i believe. n Charlotte matchs up good with LA the one lose being double overtime Gasol fouled out in the first n Kobe in the second with like 3 minutes left.. Not to mention the second lose to charlotte came on the second night of a back to back in the middle of a 7 game east swing. anything else? how about the fact that we swept Boston n Cleveland? oh yah you forgot to mention that. coming up short by one game to the cavs really isn't that big of a deal. Cavs are good but the Lakers are better anyone that isn't drunk will tell you that. You really know nothing about basketball i'll stop replyin to you now.

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Lakers aint got no style.
    A ruthless
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Umm...

Lakers are the best team.

Doesn't mean they'll win though. The best team does not win every year.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."