Showing results 691 to 702 of 702

Thread: The NBA Playoffs Match-Ups

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

Re: The NBA Playoffs Match-Ups

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall View Post
    ugh Denver is going to lose this game.
    OMG did they give it away or did the Lakers take it?

how the fuck is denver giving away games when kobe is dropin 18 in the 4th on em in game 1 n then going nuts in game 3. like its the first couple of times hes done this? stfu they got beat by the best player in the league. n tonight he had an off night shotting but his teamates were theer to pick him up. you lost.
    Last edited by Hexzen; May 28th, 2009 at 01:01 AM

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

If the Nuggets were to hit free throws and not have Carter inbound, this series would be over. The Lakers aren't as good as you all seem to think they are.
    If the lakers were to rebound this series would be over..

its BASKETBALL you bitter Nugget fan. things like this happen. there is no if ands or buts. this is how the game is played.

for example IF lebrons shot didnt go down the Magic swept em. to bad IT did. n thats were the game stands. stfu with your excuses cus your team is losing.

Battle Record
    30-12

lol i'm not making excuses. I'm not saying the refs are gaying them or anything. I'm saying that twice they played better than L.A. but didn't pay attention to fundamentals, hence them GIVING the game away. I dunno why this makes you so salty. Even as you said, a win is a win.

The series is pretty much over now. Guess Kobe can go down and anal rape some young girls in Orlando next week. That probably motivates him more than anything else.

I predicted Lakers would take it in 6 in here somewhere, looks like I was right.
    Last edited by Baxter D. Wall; May 28th, 2009 at 01:16 AM

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

lol i'm not making excuses. I'm not saying the refs are gaying them or anything. I'm saying that twice they played better than L.A. but didn't pay attention to fundamentals, hence them GIVING the game away. I dunno why this makes you so salty. Even as you said, a win is a win.

The series is pretty much over now. Guess Kobe can go down and anal rape some young girls in Orlando next week. That probably motivates him more than anything else.

I predicted Lakers would take it in 6 in here somewhere, looks like I was right.

Your right, they did out play the Lakers two times. hence they have two wins. they have gotten out played 3 times hence they have 3 loses.

lol@ the rape comment. like i said bitter nugget fan.

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by Hexzen View Post
    Your right, they did out play the Lakers two times. hence they have two wins. they have gotten out played 3 times hence they have 3 loses.

lol@ the rape comment. like i said bitter nugget fan.

You can tell yourself that they only outplayed L.A. twice if you want to, but kids who aren't on the L.A. bandwagon will probably see otherwise. I think that the only reason why you fight against what I say so vehemently is because you know it's true. You know that by all counts, this should be at least 3-2 the other way, but an inexperienced, young Denver team did stupid stupid shit to let L.A. win games that they shouldn't have.

"lol rebounds lol reboundss!"

There's a difference between being out hustled and missing 8 free throws in a quarter and letting a 3 foot 4 guy inbound. I guess, like I said, this is lost upon you. I'd like to be a fly on the wall if you were the coach of any team. "We won, no need for improvement even though we probably shouldn't have. Adequate enough when the other team does stupid shit is good enough for me!"

But i'm not fighting with you guy, i'm saying what everyone else is saying too. Don't get salty, because regardless of how they got there, L.A. is probably still going.

And yes, I am bitter than Kobe can get away with anal rape.
    Last edited by Baxter D. Wall; May 28th, 2009 at 03:39 PM

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

You can tell yourself that they only outplayed L.A. twice if you want to, but kids who aren't on the L.A. bandwagon will probably see otherwise. I think that the only reason why you fight against what I say so vehemently is because you know it's true. You know that by all counts, this should be at least 3-2 the other way, but an inexperienced, young Denver team did stupid stupid shit to let L.A. win games that they shouldn't have.

"lol rebounds lol reboundss!"

There's a difference between being out hustled and missing 8 free throws in a quarter and letting a 3 foot 4 guy inbound. I guess, like I said, this is lost upon you. I'd like to be a fly on the wall if you were the coach of any team. "We won, no need for improvement even though we probably shouldn't have. Adequate enough when the other team does stupid shit is good enough for me!"

But i'm not fighting with you guy, i'm saying what everyone else is saying too. Don't get salty, because regardless of how they got there, L.A. is probably still going.

And yes, I am bitter than Kobe can get away with anal rape.
    Missing free throws is part of the game. when Memphis lost the NCAA tournament after only making likr 56% of free nobody was saying well if we would have made out free throws we would have lost. that is a part of the game your team preformance poorly in.

the inbound wasnt even that big of a deal both times la was already up an winning the game n the second time they had martin pass the ball in. that is on YOUR team and GREAT steal by Ariza. please dont try to discredit his amazing play because you wish it wouldnt happen. that is part of winning a basketball game. you grind out a win you come up with a big play that wins the game.

give credit were credit is due. dont make excuses thats all i ask. LA "outplayed" denver for most of game 2 as you like to say.. should i be sitting here saying this series SHOULD be over? no. the fact is they lost. no what ifs in basketball is what i keep tellin you guys but noone seems to get it.

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

an there is more then enough evidence sayin that Kobe didnt even have sex with that girl. she just slobbed the nob.

the bitch switched shifts with a co-worker because she knew he was gonna be coming that day. smh.

Battle Record
    32-11

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS. View Post
    Yeah if i was orlando id want to play denver as well. The lakers bigs would have an absolute field day with cleveland though...odom, bynum and gasol vs joe smith, anderson varejao, ilgauskus and ben wallace...lmao
    the only thing that id be concerned about is can the magic match the nuggets scoring totals game after game? the Nugs can freakn score. i dunno if orlandos offense is potent enough to consistently drop 110+ if need be..???

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

Quote Originally Posted by Rule. View Post
    the only thing that id be concerned about is can the magic match the nuggets scoring totals game after game? the Nugs can freakn score. i dunno if orlandos offense is potent enough to consistently drop 110+ if need be..???
    nuggets are not as offensivley sound as the Lakers. LA lead the league in ppg.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

The nuggets dont play offense, they play transition basketball and if that doesnt work they play carmelo against 5 players and if that doesnt work they play jack a whole bunch of fucking threes. Thats why they cant win close games, 4th quater basketball is about execution. Like i said in another thread or maybe this one. The nuggets got three ugly as fuck 3's in a row and in between them the lakers got three quality posessions and they all resulted in buckets plus a foul. When it comes to the fourth what happens? the nuggets bombs dont hit and the lakers execution comes through.

and before nuggets fans get bent out of shape, yes what i just said is an exaggeration. But in a nutshell, thats what the series has been. The nuggets run and gun and thrive off enrgy/hustle. The lakers are generally more composed and execute well run half court basketball. Which is why they are dominating the fourth quater...

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by Hexzen View Post
    an there is more then enough evidence sayin that Kobe didnt even have sex with that girl. she just slobbed the nob.

the bitch switched shifts with a co-worker because she knew he was gonna be coming that day. smh.

She wanted to fuck him, but he flipped her over and stuck it in her ass when she didn't want him to.

But, I digress. . . L.A. deserved to win this series and will probably win the championship.

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS. View Post
    The nuggets dont play offense, they play transition basketball and if that doesnt work they play carmelo against 5 players and if that doesnt work they play jack a whole bunch of fucking threes. Thats why they cant win close games, 4th quater basketball is about execution. Like i said in another thread or maybe this one. The nuggets got three ugly as fuck 3's in a row and in between them the lakers got three quality posessions and they all resulted in buckets plus a foul. When it comes to the fourth what happens? the nuggets bombs dont hit and the lakers execution comes through.

That's actually true.