Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 702

Thread: The NBA Playoffs Match-Ups

R.I.P. Marley

Re: The NBA Playoffs Mach-Ups

it is rigged for Cavs vs Lakers
    [YOUTUBE]EpRfxQI3Ofg[/YOUTUBE]

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

OMG LMAO....

100-98 to the Sixers. Theres your upset Mindless, all you idiots happy? there you go two upsets in the first round already. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha the sixers beat the magic in orlando ahaskjfghaskldfhasldkfhasahahdaklhahahahahabna.

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Fuck your rat infested mothers cooch.

Magic will still win it and shit on the sixers.
    A ruthless
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    13-17

lol wooot at magic and sixers going to 5 possibly six... one prediction correct so far...

and lol at hating on the 2 best teams from the regular season matching up in the finals.... yeah your sooo right that would suck.... LMFAO

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: The NBA Playoffs Match-Ups

Lol the Magic wont do shit in the playoffs with the incredible backcourt of COURTNEY LEE and RAFER ALSTON running the show. Dwight had 31 and 16 and was 11-13 from the field...he did his thing, the team just doesnt have enough talent and yes that is in part due to injuries. But look at this shit

M.Pietrus, A Johnson, T battie, M Gortat, J Redick, A Foyle, T Lue

Thats just not a good enough bench to do shit against the Cavs and Celts in a seven game series.LMFPAFASDFJ;ASFJALAOAOAOAOA at the sixers winning though...hahahaha omg LOLZOR

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Courtney is a ROOKIE that had 18 pts in his first playoff game... wtf? Dude is awesome. And Alston isn't Jameer but he's still decent enough. I'm not worried at all, if Turk and Lewis had average games instead of posting 6pt, and 14 pts, we would have won this game easy. So it's mostly on those two guys, but we still almost won without either of them having a good game. That = depth.

The bench is still good they just didn't get into it. Gundy was hesitant to use them and no bench player had over 15 minutes. When Phillys bench have guys getting 30 and 24 minutes ofcourse their going to outscore your bench.

Sorry about the mother comment, but seriously, fuck your mother.
    A ruthless
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

sorry about ur team, mindless. And yes, I'm fucking stoked about the Mavs.

I think they can get to the western conference finals, realistically, but Denver//New Orleans is gonna be tough in round two...

me=praying for injuries to other teams

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Thanks for the condolences, lol. I almost broke like 5 things in the living room tonight: plate, beer glass, cell phone, remote, tv. haha. Yea the Spurs are just not looking good. And especially without Ginobli. I think the Mavs could take NO, but I'm not so sure about Denver. Maybe if NO takes Denver to 7 games though.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    0-1

Hes averaging 8 and 1 ok...hes not "awesome". The magic backcourt duo suck ok...i Guess Louis Williams is also an "awesome" player because he had 18 off the bench for the sixers lmfao. Fact is, those two arent going to get it done. Dwight isnt an offensive beast by any stretch of the imagination but he went for 11-13...give him the ball. With Jameer out thats even more of a reason to run the offense more through dwight and the more established players. Not shoot 8-17 and have 1 assist when you played virtually the whole game. I dont see how you can even put Depth and Magic in the same sentence when a rookie PG who averages 8 and 1 the whole season plays over 40 minutes in his first playoff game and when you confess the coach was reluctant to play his bench. Oh funny that, because there bench is shit.

You're clearly going to make excuses for for the Magic anyway so theres no point arguingw ith you. Alli got to say is LMFAO LAFLAKHFLAHDFLASF LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at the magic for blowing a lead to the fuckin sixers at home. Fuck your mother

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Obviously is doesn't matter how many points anyone had Mindless didn't pray hard enough for them to play Defense...
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

Battle Record
    13-17

lol i like tyrone lue. but lmao at battie's salary when he rides the bench.

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus™ View Post
    Obviously is doesn't matter how many points anyone had Mindless didn't pray hard enough for them to play Defense...
    Dammit, you're a prophet. I was lazy and didn't go to church this morning either. Why did I cause this trouble on my city?!! Why God!!
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS. View Post
    Hes averaging 8 and 1 ok...hes not "awesome". The magic backcourt duo suck ok...i Guess Louis Williams is also an "awesome" player because he had 18 off the bench for the sixers lmfao. Fact is, those two arent going to get it done. Dwight isnt an offensive beast by any stretch of the imagination but he went for 11-13...give him the ball. With Jameer out thats even more of a reason to run the offense more through dwight and the more established players. Not shoot 8-17 and have 1 assist when you played virtually the whole game. I dont see how you can even put Depth and Magic in the same sentence when a rookie PG who averages 8 and 1 the whole season plays over 40 minutes in his first playoff game and when you confess the coach was reluctant to play his bench. Oh funny that, because there bench is shit.

You're clearly going to make excuses for for the Magic anyway so theres no point arguingw ith you. Alli got to say is LMFAO LAFLAKHFLAHDFLASF LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at the magic for blowing a lead to the fuckin sixers at home. Fuck your mother
    Whatevs. I'll be laughing when we pwn Philly by 20 pts next game and you can cram that down your cramhole.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
    Orlando's up by 12 right now... so stfu.

Kobe vs. Lebron is lame sauce.
    Only young dunces like yourself who drool over those dudes would be excited about it.
    lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how that jumper from A.I feel fam!!!???????????

btw 79% of teams who win the first game, win the series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    13-17

lol at those odds.... 79% dang, good luck magic...... against the sixers LMFAO