User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 91

Thread: (PEEP) Last Reply(PEEP)

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins

Re: (PEEP) Last Reply(PEEP)

kk ted i'm drunk and stoned,, but watch what happens to cry this week, i'm gonna go full on this week and remind him even if he trys his best,, its no where near good enough

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

Quote Originally Posted by COM View Post
    kk ted i'm drunk and stoned,, but watch what happens to cry this week, i'm gonna go full on this week and remind him even if he trys his best,, its no where near good enough
    lol werd. should be battle of the week.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Nulb View Post
    lol werd. should be battle of the week.
    Yeah, or the title match.. but shit, the contendors match is a joke, lol....

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

Quote Originally Posted by Skillustrious View Post
    Yeah, or the title match.. but shit, the contendors match is a joke, lol....
    lol. yah so was one half of it last week.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

If it was me vs you OR Kontext I'd be in the title match this week, lol.. you can hate allllllllll you want Ted, but EVERY voter other than yourself said my shit was good too.. n ONE verse doesn't win battle of the week bruh.. so stfu, you suck, lol....

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

If it was me vs you OR Kontext I'd be in the title match this week, lol.. you can hate allllllllll you want Ted, but EVERY voter other than yourself said my shit was good too.. n ONE verse doesn't win battle of the week bruh.. so stfu, you suck, lol....
    lol. i didnt say your shit wasnt good. pretty much all the verses that get posted in LLL are atleast decent. i said it wasnt one of your better ones n i agreed with burden it seemd like you were forcin that 3 line shit at times.

Battle Record
    151-13

That's cool, your 2 cents don't matter.. there was actual GOOD battlers that were complimentin my shit.. I just shoulda took more time on last week's verse.. anywho, Ted, I WILL rip you if we meet....

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

That's cool, your 2 cents don't matter.. there was actual GOOD battlers that were complimentin my shit.. I just shoulda took more time on last week's verse.. anywho, Ted, I WILL rip you if we meet....
    lol. like i said we will see when the time comes. really your the easiest person to battle on this site just cus there are sooo many personals on you.

Battle Record
    151-13

lol. like i said we will see when the time comes. really your the easiest person to battle on this site just cus there are sooo many personals on you.
    LMAO, we'll see buddy.. if I'm so easy then how come I have a winning record facing the top dudes in LLL?? wtf have YOU done so far?! lol....

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

oh n wtf are you on about saying my opinion doesnt matter when you PM me askin for it?

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

LMAO, we'll see buddy.. if I'm so easy then how come I have a winning record facing the top dudes in LLL?? wtf have YOU done so far?! lol....
    lol there you go again. man that $pit battle for you is like the kid in highschool that was real dope at football n never made it in college but STILL talks about how good he was. smh man live it down already.

Battle Record
    151-13

oh n wtf are you on about saying my opinion doesnt matter when you PM me askin for it?
    Well you pm'ed ME when you wanted MY opinion so I just sent you a few ideas for feedback.. so what?? you're a possible voter right?? so the votes kinda do matter, but your opinion doesn't matter here, lol....

Battle Record
    151-13

lol there you go again. man that $pit battle for you is like the kid in highschool that was real dope at football n never made it in college but STILL talks about how good he was. smh man live it down already.
    Are you an idiot?? I didn't even say anything about that battle.. I said I've been put against the best so far n still have a winning record.. I quite possibly have had the hardest lineup so far.. I mean come on, COM, $pit, Chrit, Eth.. the ONLY easy motherfucker I've had is Lyricist.. wtf have YOU accomplished other than getting a SPLIT DECISION over CRY?? lmao....

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

lol remember it is the regular season. im not all over the board screamin about how i beat cry like you were when you beat $pit. so take it easy buddy.

Battle Record
    151-13

You're a funny guy, lmao.. still missed what I been sayin you stupid fuck....