lmmfao thats exactly what we was talking bout

aye this was nasty

ur title says it all

A-I WHO

cry stop bein a BASTARD n get on msn

itd be nice if yall peeped my shit

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Re: AI who?

Quote Originally Posted by dios de hip hop View Post
    <3

Scytso > ai

Didnt we just completely destroy Scytso?

Yeah, thought so.
    AI

Battle Record
    2-2

that chrit line was hilarious
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

Battle Record
    31-2

I wasn't even in that crew battle I would never no show

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

hmmmm. You PM`d me. I checked this out. first off. you mention me usin` played lines. but used played shit for your whole section directed toward me? This shit is the exact same reason a lot of your crew`s tried to get into AI over the course of the past month or so. Includin` 2 of ur 3 leaders. But good job holdin` it down for a crew that ur own leader wanted to ditch to be down with mine. Keep at it.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    31-2

I saw you peepin this before I sent you the PM lmfao that is why I PM'd you. And what is played? the fact that you are fat? I never seen you write a diss before this so I don't think it is and I have never tried out for you're crew and this isn't even about my crew it is about yours so stop trying to change the subject. PS we have a one crew rule now so I don't think you'll be getting any tryouts.

Battle Record
    31-2

nah quit tryin to act like your some big text pimp you embarrassed yourself dog you had the whackest verse in the whole collab.

Battle Record
    3-2

this is pretty decent... not super hard, but not bad really... I wasn't feelin' it right at first, but it got better after the switch up...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

lmfao... I WAS TOLD TO TRYOUT FOR AI. who you kiddin' man... then i was TOLD NEVERMIND... cause it aint worth it. specific words told to me. saying that i will never get shit done cause you guys lazy. When the one crew rule was happening i was kind of against it but i thought why not but then i gave some thought and realize how much time i would waste switching... FOR REALS. STOP WHILE YOUR AT IT ALREADY DUDE... the only ones keep your names hot is chrit com and bartender... your audio ok in the lague but are getting overlooked cause of DOPE. me and cry have SS locked down no worries there. so for you all sayin we weak?..Psh. realize what the talents are and WHAT your CREW MEMBERS do for your ai Name... everyone else on your roster are done...they aint even dropped shit and dont get so hung up on the crew battle when you know how it went down and the no shows and banned shit homie.. so dont get all mighty on that cause we didnt get mighty on beating you with our half asses aswelll with you rrokkie squad of AI so dont front nah....keep telling yourself your ai team is the shit when we all know the facts of you guys falling just not as soon as we would like you fuckers too.

nice response dios. loved the second coming line from nash loved the whole chrit section aswell...Pz

SCYTSOPHRENIA BITCHES!
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

I hope Oepus isn`t Mr. Write. The same Mr. Write that asked me to help him elevate with topicals not too long ago.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

help in topicals for being more hip hop round as im too poetic but i dont need your help no more i did it myself son...so dont front like that means shit... you aint in SS champing shit and neighter are your topical heads.... and what let me guess yoru gonna send your great big topical enforcer...DUCK ITS ENGIVALE! the notorious E.N.G Psh. i dont give a fuck... bring whoever fucker... we had respect for you guys as being a nice crew with it nah mean but since you guys started realizing we making moves you guys start hating its all good just lets us know we doing like what someone said ins his diss verse (COM) the more you haters keep hating then i know we succeeding. nah hop off my dick with that topical help specific saying was i need more urban into my shit... im too poetic nothing to hide there everyone knows who reads my shit... but then i realize that aint me... i am a poet and i write from emotions not from fantasy.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-4

all in all decent verse yo.. feed the beef.. ya dig light them fires haha..

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

The move you made was losing to us horribly.
    AI

Battle Record
    37-24

.... how many did we actually lose? we had 3 no shows... i believe it was 1-5? do the math!

true it was our fault for having some noshowing fags on our team...but it made us that much better...

...that is hardly a notable argument ne more...

*brushes you aside*
    Succeed Without Fear

Written Voices

Battle Record
    62-46

lmfao see hung up on a crew battle that was just as bad as the first one... you guys got swept by US! the firs time. you guys wanna go there?... you know we werent at our full potential WE THOUGHT but bitches bailed on us. so chrit stop warming yourself up you biter