User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: Things You Wish You Did at 20?

Things You Wish You Did at 20?

You know what I wish I did so many things before. I know it may sound crazy, but I wish that I lost my virginity at age 13, tried to drink at 13 etc. Instead I tried alchol when I was 15 and lost my virginity when I was 16.

However, all this stuff is to late now, but I just don't want to make the same "mistake" anymore Do you guys over 20, what would you wish that you had done when you were 20?

My list so far:

-Have a threesome
    -Fuck a milf
    -Try bungee jumping and parachute jumping

Thanks..

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-4

Re: Things You Wish You Did at 20?

fucked a 100 bitches at once..

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-4

tell me that shit wouldnt be tight

uncontrollable alliance The_Phantom's Avatar

lol im not even 20 yet

i started drinking at 12, started weed when i was 14 lost my virginity at 15.

im yet to fuck a milf that would be nice...im not 2 big on threesomes i think its overated but that i aint sayin i wouldnt do it haha

hmmm im 20 in july...what do i want to do before then? i know get these damn braces off my teeth. ive had 2 have them on extra long because i had 2 have surgery on my jaw earlier this year. i look like an idiot hahaha..although i do look about 17 haha
    Facebook Band Page. Add It If You're On There!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I turned twenty in January and shit is finally falling together for me so I'm wilding out like I was thirteen again.

Except now I'm much smarter and mature then I was when I was younger of course.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

im 20 in july. lost my v at 15. blazed when i was 14. i wanna fuck a gilf..
    certified goon/er.

Battle Record
    3-1

I would have done a lot different.
    Last edited by Stand Steel; March 7th, 2009 at 10:00 AM
    Rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends I had a threesome

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

To never have googled "rap battles"

I would have quit blazin' earlier. I would have quit drinkin' my face off earlier. I wouldn't have done mushrooms and acid so much (my brain has been re-wired more times than anyone should experience). I woulda never put anything up my nose. I would have made sure I got an A in every course, because I would be a graduate this Spring. Instead, I partied and had too much fun so now I gotta take out more loans to get this piece of paper. I would have started saving money. I would have gone back those nights and put a condom on, not that anything bad happened, but it could have. I would have listened to my parents more, afterall they have waaay more life experience than me. I wouldn't have punched that dude out at school. I wouldn't have said some of the things that I did to my friends. I would have been a better brother, son, nephew, cousin, grandson and friend. I would have paid all my bills on time. I would have started to live my life like a REAL MAN would.

Congratulations on losing your virginity when you did. Pussy doesn't make you a man.

Weed doesn't make you a man. Alcohol doesn't make you a man. Drugs do not make you a man.

Watching out for you and yours and being responsible and ACCOUNTABLE will make you a man.

I'm not saying don't have fun, I'm just saying you need to realize that kinda of fun is short-lived and the real world is right around the corner waiting to bite you in the ass.

your fatherly wisdom brings a tear to my eye.
    Last edited by Raptor Jesus; March 7th, 2009 at 09:52 AM

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Jesus View Post
    I would have quit blazin' earlier. I would have quit drinkin' my face off earlier. I wouldn't have done mushrooms and acid so much (my brain has been re-wired more times than anyone should experience). I woulda never put anything up my nose. I would have made sure I got an A in every course, because I would be a graduate this Spring. Instead, I partied and had too much fun so now I gotta take out more loans to get this piece of paper. I would have started saving money. I would have gone back those nights and put a condom on, not that anything bad happened, but it could have. I would have listened to my parents more, afterall they have waaay more life experience than me. I wouldn't have punched that dude out at school. I wouldn't have said some of the things that I did to my friends. I would have been a better brother, son, nephew, cousin, grandson and friend. I would have paid all my bills on time. I would have started to live my life like a REAL MAN would.

Congratulations on losing your virginity when you did. Pussy doesn't make you a man.

Weed doesn't make you a man. Alcohol doesn't make you a man. Drugs do not make you a man.

Watching out for you and yours and being responsible and ACCOUNTABLE will make you a man.

I'm not saying don't have fun, I'm just saying you need to realize that kinda of fun is short-lived and the real world is right around the corner waiting to bite you in the ass.

your fatherly wisdom brings a tear to my eye.
    You'll be shocked what happens in two-years time my young padawon. I'm nervous as to what the next two has in store for me. THANK GOD I didn't wind up with a kid at a young age. And THANK GOD I didn't do anything too too stupid during my trips.
    Rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends I had a threesome

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

I beg to differ. Sex and drugs have made me the man that I am today.

uncontrollable alliance The_Phantom's Avatar

hahaha im sick of all the responsiblity that comes with being older..truss i say enjoy the good life now whilst its here because it seems like its slowly leaving my life
    Facebook Band Page. Add It If You're On There!

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

I wouldnt bungee at all, fuck that, i had three 3somes in the year i turned 21 and ive been with a few milfs, oldest being about 36.
    Get wrecked while ya can, im 22 now n alot of my mates are settling down with their chicks, but fuck that, im off abroad again this year for a couple of months. Party on.
    [YOUTUBE]qZwqp6S1gIw[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by Saklig View Post
    You know what I wish I did so many things before. I know it may sound crazy, but I wish that I lost my virginity at age 13, tried to drink at 13 etc. Instead I tried alchol when I was 15 and lost my virginity when I was 16.
    Why would you wish that? The difference is almost insignificant... Unless
    you're trying to say you wish you were able to fuck a 13 year old chick
    Mr. pedo.

Renovatio of Prometheus Fhienyx LaKaine's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2

man i did fuck a milf at 20 it was dope as hell.
    Dreams only lets you know you mind exist. Without it we are mearly doomed to fail if we dont imagine the success of reality.Which is the matter of opportunity meeting persistance.