User Tag List

Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 54 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 1311

Thread: LLL Week 5 Chat Thread:

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

Re: LLL Week 5 Chat Thread:

lol damn skill, you already had a verse written against me or some shit?

i bet skill has a pre-written verse against everyone in the league right now.

smart strategy.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0

"skillustrious" is a great username. its kinda like a new age "spitacular" thingie.
    Avengard gang.
    ...Dark Handers...
    Bloodymess Money Ent.

Battle Record
    31-2

lmfao @ the chaos that arises in COM's absence.

savoir
    Battle Record
    18-6
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

also, when com's not online, he kicks people's asses and gets arrested.

the world needs com to be glued to a computer.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Bartender View Post
    ^ kid... I literally wrote last weeks verse in like 8 minutes... I wasnt even going to show as I was going out Friday night.

Im not motivated to do shit for writing in here...

and remember...

You're 1-2 against me. Dont go thinking you are great because you beat me 1 out of 3 tries.
    LMAO, I knew somethin like that was comin.. anyway, 1st off.. according to YOUR feedback on other people's verses, no matter how much you "didn't try" you still should have beat me right?? like my shit (according to you) should have been either played, weak or too simple, lol.. n your so-called 8 minute verse should have destroyed that, lmao.. maybe you should (like one of my bars said) get off your high horse.. you're not that great man.. oh and nice.. I AM 1-2 against you.. one loss coming from when I first signed up here n dropped complete ASS against you, n another was 5-3, n you can STILL tell I didn't drop too well.. either or, I give you credit for the SECOND battle.. but I just had to rub in the fact that your GOD-LIKE ego just got ate by me.. n Dios too, ouch, lol.. I know I'm drunk but this is real talk.. after all the shit talk, after all the bullshit, no matter how much your excuse comes into play about not trying, I beat you.. n a TRUE vet, a RESPECTED one would say somethin like "good battle" or SOMETHING like that atleast.. not some bullshit expected by you....

Battle Record
    31-2

lmfao @ phlymo

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Eth'Real View Post
    lol damn skill, you already had a verse written against me or some shit?

i bet skill has a pre-written verse against everyone in the league right now.

smart strategy.
    Are you fuckin stupid?! lmao, I said I'm in the mood to write cuz I'm drunk.. so I asked you if you're down to drop 16 tonite.. fuckin goof....

Battle Record
    31-2

lol @ drunken skill

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0

he learned the art of drunken textboxing while training at the peak of Wudan mountain with master roshi.
    Avengard gang.
    ...Dark Handers...
    Bloodymess Money Ent.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Skillustrious View Post
    LMAO, I knew somethin like that was comin.. anyway, 1st off.. according to YOUR feedback on other people's verses, no matter how much you "didn't try" you still should have beat me right?? like my shit (according to you) should have been either played, weak or too simple, lol.. n your so-called 8 minute verse should have destroyed that, lmao.. maybe you should (like one of my bars said) get off your high horse.. you're not that great man.. oh and nice.. I AM 1-2 against you.. one loss coming from when I first signed up here n dropped complete ASS against you, n another was 5-3, n you can STILL tell I didn't drop too well.. either or, I give you credit for the SECOND battle.. but I just had to rub in the fact that your GOD-LIKE ego just got ate by me.. n Dios too, ouch, lol.. I know I'm drunk but this is real talk.. after all the shit talk, after all the bullshit, no matter how much your excuse comes into play about not trying, I beat you.. n a TRUE vet, a RESPECTED one would say somethin like "good battle" or SOMETHING like that atleast.. not some bullshit expected by you....

Yeah you fucking idiot... Im going to come back and say good battle after seeing you talking shit about someone who hasnt even been on here since fucking Friday.

Go fuck yourself kiddo... since its obvious you're on the net too often to get a real girl.
    AI

Battle Record
    151-13

Yeah you fucking idiot... Im going to come back and say good battle after seeing you talking shit about someone who hasnt even been on here since fucking Friday.

Go fuck yourself kiddo... since its obvious you're on the net too often to get a real girl.
    LMAO, how have I been talkin shit about you at all?! I ONLY started (again) like 10 minutes ago, ROFL....

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Skillustrious View Post
    LMAO, how have I been talkin shit about you at all?! I ONLY started (again) like 10 minutes ago, ROFL....
    Seriously, the second I posted last week I expected to lose.

I just posted something because you have gotten good enough that you expect better than a no show win after I told you to write 30.

Jesus kid. You take this as your life.
    AI

Battle Record
    31-2

Chrit if you are serious about no showing this week and leaving LLL once again for yet another lame excuse I will have to ban you the next time you post in here. don't want you deteriorating this league anymore than you already have this week by starting with your bullshit once again. it ends now.

meters want me to find you a replacement or are you fine with a DQ win?

savoir
    Battle Record
    18-6
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

dios - not an insult or a jibe or whatever - had someone smacked your left eye when that photo was taken?

Battle Record
    151-13

Seriously, the second I posted last week I expected to lose.

I just posted something because you have gotten good enough that you expect better than a no show win after I told you to write 30.

Jesus kid. You take this as your life.
    LMFAO, you're a goof.. why not just say "good battle" or somethin.. give me credit for beating you.. be humble.. instead of being an idiot.. EVERYONE here looks down on your crying n bitching.. n yeah, that includes making excuses and saying you never try.. honestly, I haven't been here long, but it doesn't take more than 2 seconds to know YOUR rep.. if you weren't such a fuckin faggot you wouldn't be hated.. n go fuck yourself with that "I didn't try" BULLSHIT.. after talkin shit to someone for weeks who the fuck 'doesn't try' against that very same person?! you're a fuckin moron.. go eat a couple half pounders you fuckin white Bizarre lookalike....