User Tag List

Page 291 of 292 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 290 291 292 LastLast
Showing results 4,351 to 4,365 of 4374

Thread: RBFBL - Chat/Signups ‎

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: RBFBL - Chat/Signups ‎

I would've if I payed attention to my roster today. Was too worried about football. If I had started Lowell and my other SP I'd be up like 9-7. But word. Irony is a bitch.

Battle Record
    14-2

i would have beaten mindless 16-1-1 first round anyways.
    Wigga Nigga Mafia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    14-2

but most likely lost this week cuz my team played like shit.
    Wigga Nigga Mafia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    14-2

FTW!!!

Wigga Nigga Mafia

Battle Record
    14-2

Smoka's getting destroyed and with him only having 3 people play today and chrit has all but two, I don't see him coming back.
    Wigga Nigga Mafia

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Josh M. View Post
    Smoka's getting destroyed and with him only having 3 people play today and chrit has all but two, I don't see him coming back.
    The finals is two weeks long... he has plenty of time.

Unfortunately, its still very close despite me having a rare surge of power numbers.
    AI

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

^what he said

Battle Record
    136-1

smh @ benching A-Rod

Battle Record
    11-9

i dont even check it anymore, im playing for third place which is meaningless.
    Coronavirus can't get me.

Battle Record
    136-1

so...I've been sitting back watching Chrit drop and add pitchers all week to try to catch up in IP or W...or K...or whatever it is he's trying to catch me in...and decided to retaliate myself....once or twice is fine imo...but everyday of the week...nah

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by SmokaJoka View Post
    so...I've been sitting back watching Chrit drop and add pitchers all week to try to catch up in IP or W...or K...or whatever it is he's trying to catch me in...and decided to retaliate myself....once or twice is fine imo...but everyday of the week...nah
    I add one pitcher a day.... I dont pull that shit like you do by completely changing my rotation then changing it back 20 minutes later.

This is why the league should have waivers. You wouldnt be allowed to pull that shit.
    AI

Battle Record
    11-9

lol.......im fucking destroying kyle in like every category......looks like i locked up another bronze medal.

Battle Record
    136-1

Quote Originally Posted by Chrit. View Post
    I add one pitcher a day.... I dont pull that shit like you do by completely changing my rotation then changing it back 20 minutes later.

This is why the league should have waivers. You wouldnt be allowed to pull that shit.
    Sep 30 9:31am Manny Parra (Mil - SP) Player notes Add Free Agents The Hater Tots Ryan C
    Sep 30 9:31am John Maine (NYM - SP) Player notes Drop The Hater Tots Free Agents Ryan C
    Sep 30 9:29am David Murphy (Tex - OF) Player notes Add Free Agents The Hater Tots Ryan C
    Sep 30 9:29am Vernon Wells (Tor - OF) New player notes Drop The Hater Tots Free Agents Ryan C
    Sep 30 9:27am Brett Anderson (Oak - SP) No new player Notes Add Free Agents The Hater Tots Ryan C
    Sep 30 9:27am Jon Garland (LAD - SP) New player notes Drop The Hater Tots Free Agents Ryan C
    Sep 29 9:30am Jon Garland (LAD - SP) New player notes Add Free Agents The Hater Tots Ryan C
    Sep 29 9:30am Brian Duensing (Min - SP,RP) Player notes Drop The Hater Tots Free Agents Ryan C
    Sep 29 9:29am Drew Stubbs (Cin - OF) No new player Notes Add Free Agents The Hater Tots Ryan C
    Sep 29 9:29am Josh Hamilton (Tex - OF) New player notes Drop The Hater Tots Free Agents Ryan C
    Sep 28 9:02am Brian Duensing (Min - SP,RP) Player notes Add Free Agents The Hater Tots Ryan C
    Sep 28 9:02am Rick Porcello (Det - SP,RP) No new player Notes Drop The Hater Tots Free Agents Ryan C
    Sep 27 10:51am Rick Porcello (Det - SP,RP) No new player Notes Add Free Agents The Hater Tots Ryan C
    Sep 27 10:51am Barry Zito (SF - SP) Player notes Drop The Hater Tots Free Agents Ryan C
    Sep 26 11:23pm Josh Hamilton (Tex - OF) New player notes Add Free Agents The Hater Tots Ryan C
    Sep 26 11:23pm Casey McGehee (Mil - 2B,3B) No new player Notes Drop The Hater Tots Free Agents Ryan C
    Sep 25 8:46am Rajai Davis (Oak - OF) New player notes Add Free Agents The Hater Tots Ryan C
    Sep 25 8:46am Julio Borbón (Tex - OF) Player notes Drop The Hater Tots Free Agents Ryan C

yeah that's really switching it up

Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Freeney View Post
    lol.......im fucking destroying kyle in like every category......looks like i locked up another bronze medal.
    lol, I checked the league last night, and saw i was down 11-6, then i checked my roster.. had granderson and zimmerman sitting all week.. so im gonna actully try this weekend, try to bring home the bronze :hung:

Battle Record
    11-9

you cant win.......im up 13-3, aslong as i have guys playing you cant beat me.