User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Tool

Tool

Got put on to this group after playin the new guitar hero. Sick ass band! Very weird tho

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Any Beat. Any Topic. Any Time.

Re: Tool

tool is amazing.
    i herd there concerts are crazy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mac Lethal said it best..

"I used to like Tool 'til they made the same album that they made the last time they made the same album. Every time they make a damn album it's the same album really, and only stoners listen to their music, it's silly."
    xx

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-4

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Mac Lethal said it best..

"I used to like Tool 'til they made the same album that they made the last time they made the same album. Every time they make a damn album it's the same album really, and only stoners listen to their music, it's silly."
    fuck Mac Lethal... i have old and new tool albums and they definately sound different. they are a lengendary band. nuff. said.

Tool isn't anywhere near legendary status. I have every Tool album myself, they're good but they aren't Amazing. Danny Carey is pretty fucking good and Adam Jones does his own thing, but Maynard James Keenan really is a loser.

I've seem them live, half decent live show I suppose.

Not a legendary band.
    xx

TOOL is definitely a band i like. It cures my headaches. LMAO
    Probably because their songs are so calm and relaxing [Some.. Not All]
    April 29, 2010
    The first [And only i hope] child will be born.

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-4

Tool isn't anywhere near legendary status. I have every Tool album myself, they're good but they aren't Amazing. Danny Carey is pretty fucking good and Adam Jones does his own thing, but Maynard James Keenan really is a loser.

I've seem them live, half decent live show I suppose.

Not a legendary band.
    mmmmm..... your wrong. Ask any1 who knows anything about music and they'll agree with me. Tools bass player and drummer alone jamming are better than 99% of bands out there today. I can hear like 5 seconds of them and know its them, cuz they have that signature sound, and style that has influenced a shitload of other bands.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAKE JUNT! View Post
    mmmmm..... your wrong. Ask any1 who knows anything about music and they'll agree with me. Tools bass player and drummer alone jamming are better than 99% of bands out there today. I can hear like 5 seconds of them and know its them, cuz they have that signature sound, and style that has influenced a shitload of other bands.
    Haha..

Anybody who knows music won't classify Tool as legendary. You're honestly ranking Tool on the same level as bands like Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd? Anybody who actually knows anything about music knows they aren't legendary status, nor even close to the best progressive rock band out there.

If you're comparing Tool to mainstream rock, it's not hard to call them great. If you're comparing them to the actual music scene, you obviously haven't heard very many progressive rock bands.

The Mars Volta shits on Tool any day.
    xx

Yea I wouldn't say Tool is legendary but they're a damn good band. They are def for stoners, especially their music videos. They are unwatchable sober.

Battle Record
    3-2

[YOUTUBE]W7O-Nd0tZg8[/YOUTUBE]

tool is dope... watch Maynard here... old video...

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-4

^yah, Tool live is the shit

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-4

Haha..

Anybody who knows music won't classify Tool as legendary. You're honestly ranking Tool on the same level as bands like Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd? Anybody who actually knows anything about music knows they aren't legendary status, nor even close to the best progressive rock band out there.

If you're comparing Tool to mainstream rock, it's not hard to call them great. If you're comparing them to the actual music scene, you obviously haven't heard very many progressive rock bands.

The Mars Volta shits on Tool any day.
    Tool=Lengendary

Battle Record
    9-10

i loved em...

but every album sounds the same.

:/.
    READ MORE

^ Hahaha, exactly what I was getting at with that Mac Lethal quote.
    xx

some guitar riffs are a lil similar in some songs, but if they were all the same, they'd be equally as good. I'm more into Aenima, Lateralus, and 10,000 days than the others.