User Tag List

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 339

Thread: Abortion

Battle Record
    12-1

Re: Abortion

Quote Originally Posted by Engivale View Post
    Das, you've lost your way and entered intellectual discussions. Press the back button on your browser and left click the link that says, "The Lounge."
    Lmao. Wow. Everyone pwns Das. This is horrible. I feel bad.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Vanja View Post
    this is another one of those things where people start to analyze way too deep and come up with stupid analogies to push what they feel on others....

opey will come and tell my aunt what to do with the fetus in her stomach

it sounds stupid as hell

lololol @ its not a womans body

now you'll say something like my gf shouldnt be able to abort my fetus without me! well yea that fuckin sucks what a bitch......but that shouldnt be a legal thing...it should be like cheating..a moral personal thing..that bitch did me wrong i blame her

but i dont want abortion or cheating for that matter to be illigeal
    so hypothetically, if we could take the baby out of the mother and let it grow (which we can already do at like 5 months), the baby is still the woman's body?

Sorry, but a baby is not a woman's body. It's a person living off of the mother. They're connected by an organ that only serves to give the baby nutrition in order to grow.

WTF @ attacking me because I don't want my unborn child to die. My opinion is valid. It's 100% bullshit that fathers have no rights yet they carry the MOST (yes that's right) responsibility for their child under the law. All a mother has to do if she doesn't want a child is mistreat it. The kid will be taken in a heartbeat. But guess who still has to shell out tons of money every month to support it... yea.

"It's my body" = bullshit
    "It's my freedom to choose" = bullshit

If abortion is so morally right then why can't people be honest about what they're actually doing? It's a cop out. We are conditioned to want the easy way out of everything no matter what the cost. This is the same reason that our economy is fucked up.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

wow seriosly? seriosly you asked that? lol.

the list of reasons is as huge as the list of reasons for wanting or not wanting anything else.
    make the list then.

I'll spot you imminent danger/death and rape victims. You come up with the other LEGITIMATE reasons why you should kill a baby instead of giving it up for adoption... or god forbid actually taking responsibility for your CHOICES and raising your kid like a damn adult.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Oh, great, you've got Opey mad.

/leaves thread

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

He seriously did. All I did was give my opinion. I didn't even say it should be illegal, but he had to be a faggot and attack me for actually having moral standards. Sorry, we can't all be peices of shit with no care for the world...

... and no legs.

[/abortion thread revival beef]

Battle Record
    12-1

Lmao. I love the cheap shot.

Opey, at the end of the day, we all know the excuses people use are bullshit. People merk babies because they're inconvenienced. No one has it in them just to say that.

It breaks down to weather you think merking the baby is right or wrong. Pro-choicer's can't be honest about their stance, for the most part, so a debate arises which is all bullshit. There is no debate. Some people believe killing a child is fin if it's not born yet, and some people don't. There really is no debate. It breaks down to ethics, and everyone's ethics are different. It's not a real debate.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    12-1

Lol@me repeating myself several times there.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

This is truth. I think legally it comes down to when a baby is considered a human being. But I've gotten away from legal arguments about it. There's plenty of things that are legal that people shouldn't do, and their are plenty of things that are illegal that shouldn't be. Just because there's no legal penalty for something doesn't mean people should do it.

I hate the hypocritical arguments tho just because people don't have theballs to say that they'd rather kill a person than be inconvenienced.

PS: I'd never miss a cheap shot. Vanja shouldn't even be out of Kris' basement anyway. I'm gonna tell him Vanja was on his computer again when I see him later tonight at the... uh... studio. yea.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Well, I believe in the legality of abortion for said reasons... just so it gets done right... because like it or not, other people will do stupid shit. That's something I've learned to live with, there are people out there that would say, "I'm pregnant. Fuck, I'll just dodge this bullet on some matrix shit and get an abortion."

It's morally incompetent and selfish, sure. But so are tons of other things. At least have something set up to help it get done right, because if someone doesn't want a baby, they will probably do some other fucked up shit if an abortion is unavailable to them.

To me, that's the argument for the legality.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

wow seriosly? seriosly you asked that? lol.

the list of reasons is as huge as the list of reasons for wanting or not wanting anything else.
    don't make shit statements like that, then don't produce a list.

i don't think you can really name more than 10 valid reasons.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Well, I believe in the legality of abortion for said reasons... just so it gets done right... because like it or not, other people will do stupid shit. That's something I've learned to live with, there are people out there that would say, "I'm pregnant. Fuck, I'll just dodge this bullet on some matrix shit and get an abortion."

It's morally incompetent and selfish, sure. But so are tons of other things. At least have something set up to help it get done right, because if someone doesn't want a baby, they will probably do some other fucked up shit if an abortion is unavailable to them.

To me, that's the argument for the legality.
    Well, in the eyes of the law, taking life is a serious crime. Law makers would be irresponsible to legalize a crime just so the crime is committed correctly. The U.S. Government definitely takes a moral stance against taking [American] human life. Roe vs. Wade was overturned on the basis that an unborn child isn't a human being. And IMO that's a huge hypocritical cop out.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by King Adi-Das View Post
    don't make shit statements like that, then don't produce a list.

i don't think you can really name more than 10 valid reasons.
    Honestly, I'd be surprised if he could come up with 3... and I spotted him 2 lol

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Well, then, you would condemn the life of the woman who, were abortion illegal, would still try to abort the fetus herself or with amateur help and then kill herself doing so?

That's not very pro-life.

A.I.

doesnotexist

Lmao I didn't attack you, you're just sensetive as hell to this topic. I only said your name cuz you were most outspoken. Oh the morals shit. Give me a fuckin' break you hypocrite ass. Just a while ago you were all "Let those two nations whipe eachother out whoever is strongest! Fuck them!". So you're all for millions of men women and children with actual lives dying brutaly, but you're oh so hurt when someone tells you it's none of your fuckin' business if some woman you never met wants to abort the fetus in her. If you're scared of YOUR woman doing that, that's YOUR prolblem between the two of you. I don't want your personal belifs and feelings to be laws for the rest of us. I don't give a shit about any fetus anywhere, so the fuck what. I care more about actual people with lives. I have no morals! Maybe I should convert to catholicism then I'll have some! I swear you're like a fanatic with this shit. Fuck women dawg! Fuck them! It's mah kid! I'll decide! Only me!

There is no debate. Some people believe killing a child is fin if it's not born yet, and some people don't. There really is no debate. It breaks down to ethics, and everyone's ethics are different. It's not a real debate.
    Exactly. I don't care about his view, and I wouldn't force mine on him. Yet he wants to make it a law for me to follow his. And I'd use the term "child" very loosely with this shit.

Here let me use the Chris Black method of arguing.

I wonder if Opey loses sleep over all the already born kids dying daily all over the world?

:realist:

Besides who really thinks making it illigeal would make it stop.

I'm not making any list of "legitemate" reasons, cuz then you will just argue about what is legitamite. To me most of them are.

"I don't want it" is good enough for me, so a list is pointless. And you "spotted" me 2 so you'd TAKE AWAY 2 of the best reasons off the list you assumed I'd make. I'm not stupid, stupid.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Well, then, you would condemn the life of the woman who, were abortion illegal, would still try to abort the fetus herself or with amateur help and then kill herself doing so?

That's not very pro-life.
    The way I see it, they're retarded for trying and that's just natural selection unfolding. Way too often we try to save people from themselves. If a healthy person can't make their own decisions then natural justice unfolds.