User Tag List

Page 1 of 23 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 339

Thread: Abortion

Abortion

How do you feel about abortions? In what case do you think they are appropriate?

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Re: Abortion

when she's carrying my baby...

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4

Im against the abortion in the sense I wanted to kill my ex when she had an abortion.

But I believe its not my choice to make for anyone else but me.

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    12-1

How the fuck are you Black mafia when you're white? [/baiting]
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

doesnotexist

Once you're pumped with enough Black semen they make you an honorary gang bitch!

I'm all for abortions though, the more the better!

Battle Record
    12-1

I'm only for partial birth abortions, and only if I get to keep the body. [/out-creeps Vanja]

[/drives this thread into the ground, where it belongs]
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Awards Haiku Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Hosea View Post
    My stance on this dead horse topic is if you are against them then YOU personally shouldn't have one. Anything that goes beyond stopping your own personal choice is retarded.
    agreed.

and ha @ the fact that i'll probably be the only female in a thread full of men debating what women should do with their bodies.
    ArtificialIntelligence

TNL
    ps... abi punchlines are played

Awards Haiku Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Black View Post
    I'm only for partial birth abortions, and only if I get to keep the body. [/out-creeps Vanja]

[/drives this thread into the ground, where it belongs]
    and now that i'm thoroughly disgusted... yall men can talk amongst yourselves.
    ArtificialIntelligence

TNL
    ps... abi punchlines are played

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

I believe all human beings should have the same rights whether they can speak for themselves or not. I believe killing anything is only appropriate for food and self-defense.

BTW... there is no such thing as the human right to choose. We have to do tons of shit that we don't want to. You have the right to choose, but you also have the right to suffer the consequences of your choices.

*breathes life into the thread*

Battle Record
    12-1

Quote Originally Posted by abiona View Post
    agreed.

and ha @ the fact that i'll probably be the only female in a thread full of men debating what women should do with their bodies.
    How DARE YOU?!?!?! When you opened your legs, you decided to share your body for nine months. Don't give me that "my body" shit. Smh.

In other news. . . .
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by abiona View Post
    agreed.

Word. And when you choose to have the baby, men should have the choice to move their bodies where you can't find them and leave you with no resources to raise your bastard child.

Battle Record
    12-1

On a serious note, I'm actually indifferent to abortion. I used-to be strongly against it. I would never want a girl I'm with to get one. If we weren't ready to be parents, I would use a condom. It's that simple. They cost a damn dollar.

Anyway, for people for abortion, you need a better argument. I honestly do hate the argument that "it's my body." That's such bullshit. Accept what you're doing. You planted the seeds of life, then decided that because this new life inconveniences you, you'll snuff it out. I don't think that's morally wrong and I don't have a problem with you making that choice, but don't give me a bullshit excuse like it's your body. That's wack. Fess up. It's euthanasia. Period. I still love you. Hey, sometimes you have to kill shit to remain comfortable. I understand. . . . .whores. Lol.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey... View Post
    I believe all human beings should have the same rights whether they can speak for themselves or not. I believe killing anything is only appropriate for food and self-defense.

BTW... there is no such thing as the human right to choose. We have to do tons of shit that we don't want to. You have the right to choose, but you also have the right to suffer the consequences of your choices.

*breathes life into the thread*
    you hippe mutherfucker

but truly i'm against abortion, and for the death penalty.

damn that's contradictory prolly, but fuck it i say murders and rapists die.

i'm for the death penalty the problem is tho our system gets the wrong man one too many times for my liking.

also unlike black i do think abortion is morally wrong.
    Last edited by Brother Blue Collar; February 2nd, 2009 at 09:41 PM
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    12-1

In related news, our great grandchildren will enact laws making it so only the top 1% of people, brains & genes-wise can have children, because their will bee too many people on earth. It will become illegal for a single person to own more than an acre, unless high-rise apartments are built on the land, and rented out. Your living space can only be a certain size. The north pole will melt but the sea wont rise because we'll be taking water from the sea at mass ammounts to purify and keep humanity hydrated, and fuel our cars, etc. The future is a crazy place.

[/sucks life back out of thread]
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Word @ Chris. I mean... I believe in a lot of cases it is definitely morally wrong even if it wasn't taking human life. But it's definitely not a woman's body. The baby has its own body. It depends on the mother for food and shelter just like it's going to for the next 18 or so years. At a certain point in the pregnancy we can already take the baby out of the womb and keep it living. If technology were good enough we could theoretically keep it alive by providing the right environment for it to develop. Just because it sucks food out of a tube connected to you doesn't make it your body. You can't kill your conjoined twin because he's an inconvenience to you, and a lot of times they actually share organs.