User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ha Ha!!!

Ha Ha!!!

trying to come against me u need to toughen up ur shit, u think i'm fucking with u wimp?
    look who's a puppet on a string! fuck puppets, i cut stomachs right up until ur chin
    that's how i'm fucking up ur grin, can bet u won't think u funny when blood gushing out ur skin
    said man, i'm coming out to win, if first i fail, guess what i'll just come right out again
    write so much, if i get stuck it's cos i'm running out of ink, puffing, guzzling down a drink
    don't give a fuck bout what u think, when will u fucks quit try'n to stop me, how u judge me if u not me?
    u can't, trust me cos u not me, not hardly partly part me, "ha hee", i'm laughing all the way to the bank
    as soon as i lace up this track and make it a fact been patient in rap but nowdays it feels like i'm waiting to snap
    or like i'll just basically crack & have a major relapse, i'd hate t' think that, but as it happens that just may be the fact

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Re: Ha Ha!!!

you need links....

...and this wasn't good to be honest man...you can rhyme, but there was no substance to it whatsoever...it was all a big mess, just random generic babblings from what I can see....but yea...keep at it...try to write about something that means something to you in the future though, and not just random stupid shit...everyone starts somewhere though...take the criticism and learn from it...read the HOF entries, I think you could be a good writer, so keep learning dude....that's what it's all about.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame