Showing results 46 to 49 of 49

Thread: Family Reunion (peep)

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-2

Re: Family Reunion (peep)

Quote Originally Posted by therealsmoke View Post
    ehh it's kind of a flip on the expression "turn over in their grave"
    In this context, though it is most appropriate that the rhyme conveys the magnitude by itself, I can appreciate the clarification. I'm excited about where you're going with that, even as it needs to be more vividly expressed, within your rhyme.

I'm loving the concept, for certain. It's a refreshing take so, I look forward to you flipping it something proper.

Since you guys are about, I do want to note that Country's finale could have been the best therein, but it's "filler cursed" (rather than arranging for such a clever line to bring its own punch/zing). That really irks me, when people curse for unnecessary emphasis or filler. Otherwise, I do regard that closer highly.

It's getting too late for me to be posting, it seems. Until tomorrow.
    Last edited by Intellexual; February 18th, 2009 at 01:58 AM

center of the universe verbalweaponz's Avatar

yo intell...much love on the feed....but man...the one thing i can never understand is how you will criticize flow. because YOU can't get it to flow...doesnt mean I cant. and man as far as me consulting fellow crew members....lol....i dont think you understand hopw little i care about feedback. I do audio, and most of it is nice....this is a fucking sport sport. So anyways like i said, much love for taking time to drop crit, not enough here as is, so...yeah.

peas. grandson #1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I rip emcees so the scars they form--are Sun Tzu style--an ”art of war”
    peel your skin with sharpened swords to hang above the constructs door

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-2

Quote Originally Posted by verbalweaponz View Post
    i can never understand is how you will criticize flow. because YOU can't get it to flow...doesnt mean I cant.
    It would be immature to preface opinion with "in my opinion" or "to me". With that in mind, of course my opinion is subject to only what I can figure. Rather than quarrel with that reality, you may want to:
    1) appreciate that this medium isn't perfect and I have to literally call it as I see it or
    2) drop an audio of the regarded segment/piece to provide me with more insight.

i [don't] think you understand [how] little i care about feedback.
    much love for taking time to drop crit, not enough here as is,
    We can agree that there isn't enough constructive criticism herein (RB) so, I don't yet understand why you wouldn't expect and/or encourage the same from persons you're in a crew with. I'd like further insight on what a crew does for you, if the aforementioned is flagrantly ignored. I'm genuinely intrigued, whether your past experiences or a lack of knowledge about me suggests otherwise.
    Last edited by Intellexual; February 18th, 2009 at 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by DJKingDavid
    I have been pretty much boo'd out of Open Mic...but i want to know what pplz think bout my writing abilities...PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

closed. Enough replies.