User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: IQ diss freestyle

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

IQ diss freestyle

Fuck dis dude, screen name IQ, or is it Scribez, either way I dont like you or your vibe, Your halarious, we only get 24 hours a day to carry out dis schedule out we call life, and you spend it online, tryna make me look stupid, when in acutal fact its you kid, worry about your self, or one day these foolish actions you see you burried beneith the earth, ez, this dude isnt that dope, beleive me, he's a Camilion he will try to deceive you to fit in, his description is a combination of a winey women bitchin and a fidigity fag feinin for perscription drugz, he gets down on anybody he feels he can clown on to make him seem popular, researching so much, he make me feel like he's a cop for sure, never has he sold drugz, or chopped dat pure to flip an ounce, this dude is the type of person who is rude, and goes to the club to watch women boobs bounce, His real name is pronounced Bully, you see he wasent raised right, or tought fully, his mom probally touched him and his dad got blazed every night, he's the brazon type, if at anytime you dont understand a word, lemme know, I can clear it up for sure, now back to the crap he distributes, the content in his comments and the context in which they conflict wit convicts, are simple, they're invisible, Armed to the temple, there's nothin you can say that would harm my mental, so give it a break, smoke a joint, calm ur nerves, better yet faggot, calm ur bird, you been ridin my penis like michael jackson, the first time, we looked the other way, the seccond time its a serious infraction, nice one genius! now you got genises as an irritating ball, ridin in your sac, an excuse for you to scratch, fuck ya dumb squad, I wipe my ass wit the bumb wad paper you write your rhymes on, yeah das right, come blog, its ironically pathetic, and amazing at the same time, how you could swirve so far away from your path of ethics to try and smash my character, when in fact its you thats whack for sure! not your lyrical skill, thats iiight, im talkin bout your personality, it will receive worse casualties than the first gaza scene, your character needs gause and an audience to applaud your every cause and dream, if not you seem odd and outa place like god in the face of scientists, your either mentally disabled or have a lying syst, now Ino thats not proper spelling, and I dont give a fuck, if this was an audio, it would'nt even matter, so there goes one punch, ya whole verse is shattered, things are alot different online than in real life, maybe thats why your still single and still smokin A pipe!!

flat line line em up

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ce-387407.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ie-387456.html
    Last edited by fazeT; January 16th, 2009 at 10:58 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title! The Genesis's Avatar

Re: IQ diss freestyle

wow, straight up this is painfully awful, the structure, the disses, the...everything, you should be embarrassed, and don't speak on my name little Todd, you know I'd eat you and shit you out with some half assed shit, easy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Deadtwo's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-14

wall of text made it hard to read dude...... it had some decent disses but WTF u had a real gay line what did u mean by

calm ur nerves, better yet faggot, calm ur bird, you been ridin my penis like michael jackon

i find that line disturbing

Battle Record
    0-4

meaning, he's always sayin shit bout me, IE, ridin my dick, thoguht that was pretty explanitory, and Ino the structure was off gen, OVOUSLY!!
    the point wasent to show case skill but to show how childish he is

Battle Record
    5-3

You should try fixing the structure and try focusing on one topic and writing a piece... I wanna see how you do on it
    No Mercy/Scytsophrenia

Battle Record
    0-4

word up
    Ino this was stupid to drop, I do dumb shit like this frequently
    ill take ur advice, do dat and post tonight
    peace

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-2

calm ur nerves, better yet faggot, calm ur bird, you been ridin my penis like michael jackon

lmfao mickael jackson rides ur penis?

thats by far the gayest line ive ever seen

thats a gayer line then a line of gays waiting to get into a gay club

lmao

but keep dissin

ITS WHAT RAPS ABOUT

poetry is for poets

rap is for rappers

sometimes a rapper rolls to that side of the fence but he comes back

these dudes take it to far

im scared ima start seeing fuckin daisies n roses popping up all over the site lmao

keep spittin faze

You've Earned a Custom Title! IconIQ's Avatar

omg lol dawg you got my sides splittin man, yo got some spare string to stitch me up wit?

serious though where was your punches at?? where was ya clownin lines?? where was ya structure?? where was the flow?? where was the multies?? where was the skill??

that shit read like an essay. a BORIN essay. how about a REAL reply my man?? put some effort in.. my piece took me at least like half an hour. even with yo 100-words-per-minute skillz, damn this was bad haha.

oh yeah, n why you got my boy Scribez name in ya mouth? you was on his dick at RapCapital my man. n hes far above yo level, so dont drop bout the dude.

.....oops, i was bout to bounce before i graded yo paper... F- dawg, this was not a diss, was not a reply, was not a clown. it was jus awful. i actually WANT you to come up wit somthin decent... i'll be off the site for awhile since im movin house.. so it'll give u plenty time to pre-write summit.. 1, 2, 3... GO!

propz for actually replyin tho haha.

Battle Record
    1-0

This was on some wack shit. Especially putting a diss on Open Mic, put that shit in frontlines where it should be, and what the fuck, I had to reread that to figure out what was rhyming and where the jokes where at, you need elevation on everything badly.

Battle Record
    0-4

haha made yall read dis shit

You've Earned a Custom Title! IconIQ's Avatar

haha you clown

Battle Record
    2-4

that's 10mins of my life i'll never get back

Battle Record
    5-4

yo i ain't one of those people who hate or down someone................but it could really use some work on everything the structure was non existent and flow was'nt there either which made it hard for me to read it.....................keep practicing and maybe you'll get where you wanna be
    [YOUTUBE]QS8lbfHUI3Q[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    0-4

^^
    lol Ino my dude

You've Earned a Custom Title! Prevail's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

I Have Noticed That Alot of text heads Strech Their Lines Or Come Up Too Short...
    You Should Try To Rephrase They Lyrics Not Only By Reading But By Saying Them out-loud and Seeing if You Feel it....

Needs Alot Of Work, Structure, Flow, Rhyme, EVERYTHING.....

*NO HATE*