Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 763

Thread: Soccer

uncontrollable alliance The_Phantom's Avatar

Re: Soccer/Football

Quote Originally Posted by Heychoo. View Post
    what does rugby have to do with soccer?

shut the fuck up.
    nothing but americans act like its a pussy sport wen there version of football is a pussy sport..keep up

racist.
    Battle Record
    0-3

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano Ronaldo View Post
    but some of the footballers u see on tv ..foreign...some are born from rich families...thats all i'm sayin...

....financial status/and music has nothin 2 do with ur talent...you are born with it and the drive

Ex...
    hmmm Michel Phelps listens to Lil Wayne...and hmm about 80% of this site dislikes wayne...so would we judge him on his music...even though he brought all the gold medals ?? thats talent and he can listen to watever the fuck he pleases..l

back to the football chat..dude lol ur speakin of americans that play the sport.....i go to the park about once a week and i run into alot of stuck up bastards who think they are good....but they are trash...ITS AMERICA...
    they think they are better...but this is only one of the few sports they'll never conquer...
    i was moreso just adding that to what i said.. i wasn't judging them by money/music, but it was moreso just painting a clearer picture..

and whoever this faggot is that posted after that..

seriously.. we diss rugby? show me where we diss rugby besides saying shorts are like bikini's.. because they are..

rugby's some tough shit, but football's not pussy by any means

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Kid Inc.
    I know youll cry about this like a baby back bitch but at this point I HONESTLY think our country would be better off if a country like China took us over. Maybe they could fix this mess that we call a country up a little bit.
    .. lol

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

you make like when americans play pick up games of american football in parks and stuff that we are wearing full pads and stuff we play full on full speed with no pads and listen to someone who has played football playing with pads doesn't make it hurt and less if anything the force of the hit is amplified especially if you play on the line like i did i played defensive end you notice the tackle didn't block you and come around and see the running back your like easy tackle until some 270lbs monster pulls from his guard position and puts you on your ass. all sports are tough or else anybody could be dominate at it but i was watching espn were they said some nfl player broke his leg mid game like bone sticking out and told them to tape it up so he could go back in lmao
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

racist.
    Battle Record
    0-3

Quote Originally Posted by Spanja View Post
    you make like when americans play pick up games of american football in parks and stuff that we are wearing full pads and stuff we play full on full speed with no pads and listen to someone who has played football playing with pads doesn't make it hurt and less if anything the force of the hit is amplified especially if you play on the line like i did i played defensive end you notice the tackle didn't block you and come around and see the running back your like easy tackle until some 270lbs monster pulls from his guard position and puts you on your ass. all sports are tough or else anybody could be dominate at it but i was watching espn were they said some nfl player broke his leg mid game like bone sticking out and told them to tape it up so he could go back in lmao
    basically

if you get hit below from the knee or below it's gonna hurt.. knee pads are useless.. and anything from the waist to the shoulder pad hurts like hell.. back pads and wrap-arounds dont help for shit

I know youll cry about this like a baby back bitch but at this point I HONESTLY think our country would be better off if a country like China took us over. Maybe they could fix this mess that we call a country up a little bit.
    .. lol

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

hmmm Michel Phelps listens to Lil Wayne...and hmm about 80% of this site dislikes wayne...so would we judge him on his music...even though he brought all the gold medals ?? thats talent and he can listen to watever the fuck he pleases..l
    Michael Phelps is a Ravens fan and thus, and do no wrong.
    AI

even thigh pads are useless i always got the small one cause the made me look cooler even back pads it also seems people wore those too look cooler i just wore me a oakley visor i got the smoke screen one too lmao even though its illegal in highschool ball i just made sure the ref never looked at me.. god i misss playing football i don't miss practice though
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    21-6

^^ any sport is tough...

u can't really say this sport is better than this sport...it's your opinion true every1 is titled to their own opinion but you can't just compare it..

only thing that ticks me off..is some people say.."soccer"..football is for queers and you dont need stamina and endurance to play it... fuck them i would shit on them on the pitch and i dont even play proffesionally...so u can just imagine if a proffesional played with them...

Weight has nothing to do in soccer....unless ur applyin body pressure/crosses/corner kicks/ bla bla....where the crowd bunches up

but if you have the speed/talent on a break away you can be the smallest person and still play amazing..

take Messi for example...is the future

[youtube]WP_zlly5oXU[/youtube]
    [/url]

racist.
    Battle Record
    0-3

Quote Originally Posted by Spanja View Post
    even thigh pads are useless i always got the small one cause the made me look cooler even back pads it also seems people wore those too look cooler i just wore me a oakley visor i got the smoke screen one too lmao even though its illegal in highschool ball i just made sure the ref never looked at me.. god i misss playing football i don't miss practice though
    lmao

i just rocked the neckroll.. but the shoulder pads in all honesty were too small.. so shit looked awkward as hell

visors are gay as shit though.. it just didnt feel right whenever i had one on my helmet so i took that bitch off like after two days

.. lol

the amount of oxygen you lose from wearing a visor is crazy i would be gasping for air during games because i didn't practice with a visor it was only for games and its not like i could lift my helmet up cause my coaches were anal about not acting like a superstar
    De Kapitein

^^ any sport is tough...

u can't really say this sport is better than this sport...it's your opinion true every1 is titled to their own opinion but you can't just compare it..

only thing that ticks me off..is some people say.."soccer"..football is for queers and you dont need stamina and endurance to play it... fuck them i would shit on them on the pitch and i dont even play proffesionally...so u can just imagine if a proffesional played with them...

Weight has nothing to do in soccer....unless ur applyin body pressure/crosses/corner kicks/ bla bla....where the crowd bunches up

but if you have the speed/talent on a break away you can be the smallest person and still play amazing..

take Messi for example...is the future

[youtube]WP_zlly5oXU[/youtube]
    did i just say any sport is tough or else we'd all be making money play sports professionally? lol so you in turn made the same point that i did but made it seem like i was argueing with you. yea i know who lionel messi is i have a tv but have you heard of darren sproles?

but truth be told toughest sport in the world is........

strongman! you need to be inasnely strong and have conditioning
    Last edited by Extinctor Draconis; January 8th, 2009 at 08:25 PM
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    30-12

lol I love it when kids try to act like soccer is tough.

It's not. It's not a contact sport. I'm not ignorant to it, I watch 2 or 3 games a week. . I remember having to play it in gym. It's not a "tough" sport by any means, it's a game where finesse dominates and contact is penalized. Don't try to argue differently just because you like soccer.

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by Vanja View Post
    only a fuckin redneck moron could SERIOSLY think soccer is a "pussy" sport.

and there is only 2 places that say this. canada and america. and that is because the sport never cought on there, and they suck at it.

and i dont think anyone int heir sane mind is gonna say all americans and canadians are "tougher" guys then everynee lse int he whole world lolz since usualy its americans saying "if you wonna see real ghettoes go to other countries!". pablo escobar is a bitch he liked soccer!

yeah we're so bad at it we have the best women's team in the world and a top 10 or 15 men's team.

it's not that we're bad at it, because we're good at pretty much every sport, it's just we don't care about it. little boys here aren't trying to be Pele, they're trying to throw TD passes.

R.I.P. Marley

Quote Originally Posted by Vanja View Post
    only a fuckin redneck moron could SERIOSLY think soccer is a "pussy" sport.

and there is only 2 places that say this. canada and america. and that is because the sport never cought on there, and they suck at it.

and i dont think anyone int heir sane mind is gonna say all americans and canadians are "tougher" guys then everynee lse int he whole world lolz since usualy its americans saying "if you wonna see real ghettoes go to other countries!". pablo escobar is a bitch he liked soccer!
    I geuss Im a fuckin redneck moron

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert Cottington III View Post
    yeah we're so bad at it we have the best women's team in the world and a top 10 or 15 men's team.

it's not that we're bad at it, because we're good at pretty much every sport, it's just we don't care about it. little boys here aren't trying to be Pele, they're trying to throw TD passes.
    lol dude, any country with upwards of 1 billion people could have solid teams in every sport.

racist.
    Battle Record
    0-3

so where's china's amazing football team? or baseball team?

.. lol