Showing results 16 to 30 of 73

Thread: Palamoon's now lvl 3!!!

Mhmm.

Re: Palamoon's now lvl 3!!!

Kris Cain hit it right on the dart..

You've Earned a Custom Title! Russia's Avatar

are you guys retarded?
    Techno and Trance music is for clubs, dancing and homos/girls.

if you try to make a "rap" beat designed for a club, then your not making a "rap" beat.. your making music for the faggots that actually attend "clubz".

and your also trying to copy all the gay producing that's going on today, which for some reason is still geared for the "clubz"

all in all, Palamoon is a whore for money and "style" and has completly sold out any sense he has towards making decent music to make a buck and "blow up".

but seeing as they hire faggot "rappers" like Lil Wayne you might have a place in the buisness after all.

Open your narrow canal of a mind, faggot.

Battle Record
    12-1

4 Elements of Hip Hop:
    1. DJing
    2. Graffiti
    3. Rapping
    4. Dancing

Hip-hop started with the club. It started with escapism, through partying. It started with looping disco records and dancing to them. Get the fuck out of here with your made-up definition of what's Hip-Hop and what's not. You're just like all these other kids who started to like what Hip-Hop was in the nineties and deemed everything that wasn't like that, as not Hip-Hop. If you're not feeling a certain type of Hip-Hop, good for you; Don't listen. But you have life fucked up if you think you can say the types of Hip-Hop you don't like can't be classified as Hip-Hop.

Bottom line is simply thinking that dancing is for gay people and women proves your lack of knowledge of Hip-Hop and how shitty your life must be to even think you can't party. Wtf? I guess while everyone else gets drunk and does stupid dance moves and gets pussy, you're at home at 2:00am, listening to "Illmatic," choking your dick, huh?

Kill yourself, nigga.
    Last edited by Chris Black; January 1st, 2009 at 02:14 PM
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Black View Post
    4 Elements of Hip Hop:
    1. DJing
    2. Graffiti
    3. Rapping
    4. Dancing

Hip-hop started with the club. It started with escapism, through partying. It started with looping disco records and dancing to them. Get the fuck out of here with your made-up definition of what's Hip-Hop and what's not. You're just like all these other kids who started to like what Hip-Hop was in the nineties and deemed everything that wasn't like that, as not Hip-Hop. If you're not feeling a certain type of Hip-Hop, good for you; Don't listen. But you have life fucked up if you think you can say the types of Hip-Hop you don't like can't be classified as Hip-Hop.

Bottom line is simply thinking that dancing is for gay people and women proves your lack of knowledge of Hip-Hop and how shitty your life must be to even think you can't party. Wtf? I guess while everyone else gets drunk and does stupid dance moves and gets pussy, you're at home at 2:00am, listening to "Illmatic," choking your dick, huh?

Kill yourself, nigga.

this isnt the 70's you crack addict.

if you like club clapz,loud synths, and flaunting your money, you're gay. plain and simple.

Battle Record
    12-1

I actually don't listen to much club music and never bought a CD of club music, but that's not the point. The point is, you have no clue wtf Hip-Hop is and you're just another nostalgic faggot who thinks dancing or having fun isn't for men. Lol. You're a fucking joke, straigh-up.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Black View Post
    I actually don't listen to much club music and never bought a CD of club music, but that's not the point. The point is, you have no clue wtf Hip-Hop is and you're just another nostalgic faggot who thinks dancing or having fun isn't for men. Lol. You're a fucking joke, straigh-up.

if your in tears right now from all your crying, im sure your man will comfort you.

do us all a favor and find daddy's gun, then pull the trigger.

Battle Record
    12-1

I'm the one crying? Lmao. You're the faggot saying it's against some Hip-Hop code to have fun, you fucking retard. Now go make a beat that feels like it came straight from the east coast in 1993, and kill yourself.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Russia, I"m not a sellout. I like making club beats. Even if oldschool hiphop was a big movement right now, I'd still be doing club ish.

Chris Black wins in result of Russia has nothing else thus he uses personal, false attacks.

Kris, level 1! LEVEL 1! Fuck you! Way to shit on my parade.

Lvl 4 - Make people argue insane over ur beat. Congratulations.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Dramatic View Post
    Lvl 4 - Make people argue insane over ur beat. Congratulations.
    Bwahahha... I'm a psychological producing master minded beast!

Russia, I"m not a sellout. I like making club beats. Even if oldschool hiphop was a big movement right now, I'd still be doing club ish.

didnt you agree you wernt going to try an old school beat because it not making money today?

I always knew something was wrong with the frequences in your beats... (sry cant leave feed, as I got no speakers lol)

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Russia View Post
    didnt you agree you wernt going to try an old school beat because it not making money today?
    Uhh... no.

Quote Originally Posted by Palamoon View Post
    Uhh... no.
    *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Palamoon View Post
    1) Not my style

2) I'm pretty sure more artists are looking for club beats than anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy Anthony View Post
    ur right Pala artists cant blow up with old skool production.. well its possible but highley unprobable. keep making the club joints u shine on em dude

hm...

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

That was just icing on the cake idiot! The main reason why I would most likely never make an oldschool beat is because it's not my style. Hence why I put that as numero uno and not 2.

Stop flooding my thread and keep yourself busy with oldschool beats.