lil cashflow

kadaffi and cashflow aka outlawz vs. hottie2k aka bitch2k

yo unlimited lines
    dont care how long it takes 2 write ur prewitten shit hahaha
    jus battle bitch and remember
    u brought dis on urself

lil cashflow
    yo yo this is a crew battle fuck it bring anyone u want but u dead

bring the whole shit all im looking for is to fry some big fish fucking bitchface kapone hahahahah

-outlawz
    fuck shootin legs cock back put yah brains on dah pave murder the production staff by mass dont wann pass? take an advil but but only a half

Battle Record
    14-5
    ok what the fuck ever...ima post in a minute and anybody else in the productions who wants a piece of you two faggots has until tomorrow at midnite.
    Liberation.

lil cashflow
    hootie im sorry i gotta kill u, cap peel u, dats how ima deal wit u,
    im tired of u wanting 2 jump in dis grown man battle and all u do is babble,u fuckin pussy hoe, how low will u go, 2 blow bitchshade, u aint on my level, u jus jump in dis 2 be a rebel, hasn't anyone told u not 2 fuck wit da devil,u trin 2 be a rappa, well i guess i gotta clap ya or pimp slap ya, u think ur mean i'll set u on fire wit gasoline while u scream with ur bitch-made team, u r askin 4 death so until my last breath i wil grant ur wish u fuckin pussy wet bitch,ima jus leave it here and drink dis fuckin beer

Kapone's #1 Bitch! Ms.Danna Dane's Avatar
    2 hits from a grammy..and 2 hits from seeing granny..
    Battle Record
    0-8
    how the fuck u plan to go up against the productions with a str8 newbie squad, cashflow...i tell you what, place me as leader of ur squad and i got'cho back on dis battle, cuz u gonna need a vet if u expect to win..productions is were all the above average mc's are at, a mod need to bann dis squad so rb can get a lil betta cuz how u gonna expect good battles when all da good peeps are all in 1 fucking click..cashflow just give me the word, i'll help you flame deez herbs

vote on my battle vs lyricali and bella, thx
    Last edited by Ms.Danna Dane; April 11th, 2003 at 01:30 AM
    i'mma get me a brick and break'em down to all O's..sell em for 6 to let my clientel roll..buy 4 mo keyz,sell 2 and sit on 2... cuz i heard in the Winter they got a drought commin threw.. Get me a lick up in da UPT, tax dem niggaz tell em i want 30 a piece/-
    DANE

wAr LOrDS

1.rUthLesS
    2.ALphA oMegA
    3.qUIL sPIt
    4.LUNk heAd
    5.ILL-mETaL
    6.T_poUnDe
    7.kRaNaX
    8.sHoTtA
    9.LYrIkaL
    10.tHatAkeOVa
    11.dEJure-tHa-RAw
    12.oPEdogG
    13.sAlaDI
    14.k*I*n*K*s* (Fem)
    15.Danna Dane (Fem) <----- me

Rap Battle Text League:1-0

ambushed,rammed n squished,slammed n pushed,so let's cu step wit yo best foot/bitch i'll put a hole in yo chest,stick a knife in ur soul,take ur life,after takin your death,leavin u gaspin for 1 more breath/kadaffi be a well known rebel,highest level,lyrcial flow hotter than the devil/my freestyles,there's no stressin,contestin,i'll throw salt in ur infection,then invade ur entire section/fake emcees know not to fuck wit me,test my steeze?i'll burn u to the 3rd degree/Im a lyrical assasin,i'll blast u today,makin u so scared,ur own shadow runs away(haha little bitch)/I be da emcee master,climbin the ladder,well known bastard,causin disasters,deterioratin wack rappers,masked attacke,makin all ur rhymes plasterd
    so step down,and bring up the next batter

-kadaffi (outlawZ)
    thas for bitchface kapone mah niggas
    fuck shootin legs cock back put yah brains on dah pave murder the production staff by mass dont wann pass? take an advil but but only a half

lil cashflow
    yo hell yea u can join burn da fuckaz
    ms.danna dane kill there asses and i dont give a fuck we need sum experience

lil cashflow
    yo and i beat knightshade im serious he dont even rhyme it was 2-4

Kapone's #1 Bitch! Ms.Danna Dane's Avatar
    2 hits from a grammy..and 2 hits from seeing granny..
    Battle Record
    0-8
    aigght so I'm the leader of outlaws..so i'mma do ya;; dis 1 favor and drop sumthing diabolical on deez Products.. but hold on cuz skillz like deez takes time.. so stay active cuz i'mma drop before the night ends and gurantee to be no comp-puh-tision now!!!!!!
    i'mma get me a brick and break'em down to all O's..sell em for 6 to let my clientel roll..buy 4 mo keyz,sell 2 and sit on 2... cuz i heard in the Winter they got a drought commin threw.. Get me a lick up in da UPT, tax dem niggaz tell em i want 30 a piece/-
    DANE

wAr LOrDS

1.rUthLesS
    2.ALphA oMegA
    3.qUIL sPIt
    4.LUNk heAd
    5.ILL-mETaL
    6.T_poUnDe
    7.kRaNaX
    8.sHoTtA
    9.LYrIkaL
    10.tHatAkeOVa
    11.dEJure-tHa-RAw
    12.oPEdogG
    13.sAlaDI
    14.k*I*n*K*s* (Fem)
    15.Danna Dane (Fem) <----- me

Rap Battle Text League:1-0

Battle Record
    14-5
    I’ve seen your rhymes punks. Ya last hit was a miss
    I don’t even need to battle. You knocked yourself out like jadakiss.
    I said I’d give a penny for ya thoughts and now you owe me twenty
    Im the pimp. Yous the bitches and you better have my money.
    You think its funny? Then take this back hand.
    I’ve fine tuned my skills and youre both still whack, man.
    Whered you get ya skillz from? A cereal box?
    Or maybe you already wrote this like ya name was Tactical Ox.
    Cmon man shit your freestyle was shot to hell
    Ima step on ya neck to make ya screech like you was on Saved By The Bell.
    Your shit is pitiful and you both know its true.
    I only got 3 wins but thats 3 times both of you two.
    And you know the funniest part of this whole shit?
    Ya only chance to beat me is that chick...wit a dick.
    Both you bitches are talkin greasy to be as old as you are.
    You cant drink, smoke, or even drive a fucking car.
    Youre 14! you barely got any pubic hair.
    and ten bucks says that you spiderman on ya underwear.
    Kadaffi in ya rhyme you say youre a well known bastard.
    Well I admit it. Im ya dad. I only fucked ya mom cuz i was plastered.
    Lil Cashflow you told me i shouldnt have jumped into a mans game wit u two?
    Mans game? You fucking homo. Im 5 years older than you!
    Ok scrubs listen i dont care about your condition.
    I dont care if youre gay with each other and i dont care if no one is listenin.
    Your rhymes are pitiful. The two of you
    What can I say to get through to you?
    I dont care if the rest of the productions come to my back or stay on the shelf.
    Cuz you two blow so bad that I just merked you all by myself.

Punk pussies....ALL KEYSTYLE YOU BITCHMADE NO TALENT HAVIN FAGGOTS.
    Liberation.

aiite ms dana's finna hit it, bitch made production sissy foos didnt i say all u was gonna die wit cha moufs open fucking busta

lil cashflow
    bitch u r a busta ima come back at ya 10x harder 2morrow but fuck u anyway biotch

the fuck

Look If you ain't worth a mil, you ain't far from broke Got anought heart to sell weed but you scared of dope I wouldn't snitch on my peoples if the feds grabbed me Yo ass would hit more notes than Ron Isley I wouldn't rhyme about Rolleys if I had no watch Wouldnt write about crack if I ain't had no spot You talk six coupe shit you only pushing a trey Got bitches shutting you down in the C.L.K For cats like you, crime don't payYou just linger in the hood, them niggaz blow you away You the type to get paper when I'm locked up, get yo jewels rocked up Then have to tuck em in when I pop up Niggaz in the hood sayin " IM kadaffi" Cause they hit me wit Kosami and now they can't find me If you see it how I see it, my watch is yo whip And I can cop anotha one afta each assist You ain't no gangsta You'se a busta, a customer, a sucker You fake fraudulent motherfucker You ain't a gangsta I should cut ya, cock back and bust ya or stomp you out cause We don't trust ya You owe a nigga? You don't wanna pay him? Kill him, that's what they said ta ta disapper him Y'all ain't got to believe me When I'm done with this rhyme if theres time I'll hit a flick Wit Mariella this connect bitch, Peruvian chick She ain't hot but eevrytime I fuck the coke right drops When it's time to get it on (what)I pull over the thong (uh huh) Fuck till I nut then get up, I'm gone (yeah) Usualy hit it watchin tele way out in L.A. I like it when she say "Papi I feel it in my Belly" Call up all my niggaz in everette on the celly First thing I'm sayin is "Nigga what da deally" Pack a trey pound up under my Pelle Pelle Y'all niggaz want war, clap clap, Oh really? I watch niggaz slang packs in front of the deliGot 20 inch chrome sittin on my perili Lorenzo on the Benzo nigga you feel me? You ain't no gangsta You'se a busta, a customer, a suckerYou fake fraudulent motherfucker You ain't a gangstaI should cut ya, cock back and bust ya or stomp you out causeWe don't trust ya Fix the cell, blast the room devil spray, turnin proofHoe whip, bulet proof, you ain't fuckin wit me, cash from everette, 19 five, what we pay Cop on a week mad hard to catch him on the weekday Niggaz backed up, slugs to the gut, that'll bet him up Gettin fed thru his arm in a hospital wil slim him up Get it thru yo head, I don't care I cock triggers light the blockup, iller than tacoma Real shit, you spit it cause you seen itI spit it cause I did it and I mean it Man, I don't like none of y'all Fuck around I'll run in y'all pop one in y'all Had the whole hood talkin bout what I done to y'all Listen I don't give a fuck if you blood or cuzI got love for thugs niggaz firing slugs Stage rapping ass niggaz ain't sold no drugs Gotta show me some love cause my sins are bluffed You ain't no gangsta You'se a busta, a customer, a sucker You fake fraudulent motherfucker You ain't a gangsta I should cut ya, cock back and bust ya or stomp you out cause We don't trust ya

kadaffi

Battle Record
    14-5
    hahahahahaha you two are a fucking joke? how many freestyles are you gonna fucking do before youre done? jesus christ?!?!?!
    Liberation.