User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: SS Mag; The 2nd Edition

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

SS Mag; The 2nd Edition

Sacred Scriptures 2nd Edition

Hello to all to another week of the Sacred Scriptures Round Table of Reviews… where previews of this following week will go down and what not and also the reviews of the previous week of battles that went down. Now this week was sort of upset here and there… the one thing that I hate the most are no shows dude for reals… so this mag will be a bit different. So to start things off…
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Week 3 preview breakdown

Tim Vs. Bilayer
    Well last week Bilayer showed that he could turn around and prove he could write OM’s and he did just that with a nice stand
    k against lucent unpleasantly though.. He lost to Bell. Bilayer needs to step his game up this week since he is up against tim this time around. I don’t need to even say shit about tim you all know his weight and what not in the topical ring. So I have tim winning this but I wouldn’t be surprise if bilayer pulls the win out from his ass though.

Jonathon Vs. Poeta
    Well this one will have to be a battle to tune into… for reals two heavy hitters throwing blows left to right is how I see it for reals. Both have great content and the way they assort there imagery with they’re sense of creativeness man im telling you there is no way to say who will win this… poeta has been on a roll lately and jon well… has been doing good but up against heavy hitters this past week… I have jon taking the win.

Elemental Soul Vs. Nahlidge
    Now this battle here would be the Battle of the week in my eyes both big time SS heads on this league… I believe both undefeated and have great potential into making this a legends battle if anything y a know. Both writers have different approaches and are very much original with whatever they bring to the table of open mic. I have Nahlidge though in this edging El…

Baron P. Vs. Cry
    Ok this battle here is gonna be a nice battle aswell. Both writers are very, very diverse with there own skill and they HONE there talent with grace. Both have creative minds to blow the paper into tears from the sky. I really don’t know who to choose cause both are very good at what they do and when on a roll they can’t be stopped.

Deviate Vs. Tenebrific
    Now this battle is Rust Vs. Up and Coming. Now Uben sonned aka Tenebrific has been on his ups and downs and in here SS… is where he founded his style of grace and where he knew he had to continue writing. He before wrote one of the best SS pieces ever written in the eyes of chris black.. Can he do it one more time against a well developed writer named deviate now he has been out of action for a while but… lets just see if he has comeback with the same skill he left with.

Brandon Cee Vs. Messiah
    Brandon has done a lot in this league but not as of recent he has been out of the topical world lately but last week he proved he is a force still to be messed with taking out Jonathon with a unanimous decision from the other competitors. Messiah has been struggling a bit with topics like he has stated a lot in the chat room. Hopefully he can get it together against a former champ of SS. I have Brandon winning.

Fastforwards Vs. Truth
    I don’t know much of FFW but I know truth so ima just say that truth is gonna win….

Ancel Vs, Red The Baron
    Ok ancel I havent read much OM’s from him and I don’t know Red so I have to say this is a even match and may the both have a nice time..

Syanidal Vs. Mr.Write
    Quote By=Bill Maher
    I'm too lazy. Predict that you win. That's what I always did when I was in the league. Lol.
    Week Two’s Battle Reviews

Jonathon Vs. Brandon Cee
    Ok this battle here was kind of an upset I was really pulling for jon for this win but someone had to ruin it for me…that bitch named Brandon. He won by a landslide with voters still impressed by the former champ having his talent still. Congrats on the win Brandon

Endi Vs. poeta
    Ok I felt hur tin this because a lot of people were not helping endi out they were shooting him down which is messed because a writer is motivated at what he needs to do to get better not get showdown and talked bad about cause of his verse against a Godden legend in writing. Damn people need to understand a written is a written and as long as that piece is the way it was written It made the writer happy because he or she wanted it that way. Now poeta won this landslide VICTORY with a nice and a almost perfect read in my eyes. He can’t be stopped.. He is just all over competitors.

Cry Vs. Syanidal
    Ok this battle here was great I think both came well represented with skill and drive to win but someone didn’t get links and freeposted so he got a Dq loss. But both did very well and did what they needed to do in there verse.. syan had a little slip up in which cry had an advantage over nah mean… but word this was a nice battle and I prop both of you for doing ya thing

Lucent Vs. Bilayer
    Ok bilayer stepped up and showed he could make that transaction from poetry to topical and did a nice and fair job against lucent… in the thread lucent lost but a simple mistake from chris and lucent flipped and got himself into a heated way of words with chris in which chris calmly responded and changed things around but lucent became a bitch and signed out… Meh.. Nice verses from both though hard work aint cheap. Lucent won by the way

Messiah Vs. Baron P.
    Messiah struggled and Baron took advantage simple as that.. A simple slip could be a huge downfall to your verse in any way possible. Messiah just put a verse to have a no show and baron ripped it into a piece of trash paper an dhad it thrown away. Nice job both and I hope you guys turn things up this week now.

Elemental Soul Vs. Stock
    Now this was a decent battle. I came around to it and it showed me another side of elemental that showed me potential…guys watch out cause He is on a verge of something dominate. He is catching speed on his way of words man and he is just getting better. Stock on the other had some flaws but it was still recovered but not enough to take the win.

Tim Vs. Muse
    Tim won by VIA No Show.

Mauvais Loup Vs. Nahlidge
    Nahlidge win VIA NO SHOW

Impasse Vs. Deviate
    Deviate Wins VIA NO SHOW

Daz Vs. Burden
    A Double DQ

Tenebrific Vs. White-Winter
    Tenebrific Wins VIA NO SHOW

Opinion of One…

Ok the rules. Tsk.. Tsk… I am talking rules guys. This whole rules thing of voting and posting after your verse has been posted. You gotta understand the reason being is that past seasons chris has be lenient to a lot, But time of change is now. Chris is more strict about his rules cause he wants this league to go smoothly instead of getting ramblers… im not gonna say any names man… all I am saying is if chris says and makes a judgment,, don’t come with heat.. I mean it wouldn’t hurt to ask won’t it? Says gay but ey… its eighter follows rules or your out of SS or DQ’d
    Simple as that guys.. So cut that ego-testicular bitching and just be mature about it.

HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIS BLACK! What The Fuck…
    .Wtf at belligerents recent period, dudes trippin BALLS
    .Wtf at Daz signing out after he got a DQ loss man I miss you already [/nohomo]
    .Wtf at syanidal thinking he gone win this season
    .Wtf at me taking so damn long with the mag
    .Wtf at people not liking chris’ new attitude towards HIS RULES AND REGULATIONS!

Interview With a man of few opinions

“Syanidal”

poeticled (11:54:55 AM): anyways welcome to week two's review interview... now im here with syanidal... a gifted writer with a sense of pride in his writing and a great friend of mine. now Syan how do you feel about SS this season?
    SyaNidal (11:55:35 AM): You want me to be honest, or . . .
    poeticled (11:55:49 AM): Ugh... yea fucker!
    SyaNidal (11:56:11 AM): First and foremost, I have to say I'm almost positive that Chris is going to make damn sure that EVERYTHING runs smoothly this season.
    SyaNidal (11:56:38 AM): Looks like he's forcing the rules on people, and that includes the writers who think they deserve to have rules bent or broken because of their hierarchy on the board.
    poeticled (11:57:21 AM): lol. i aint sayin no names
    SyaNidal (11:57:25 AM): Daz.
    SyaNidal (11:57:42 AM): Why not say names when it's obvous, shit.
    poeticled (11:58:49 AM): OUCH! now you think this season is gonna be harder for some since old heads and vets and accomplished writers on the site are back in....i mean a few are back...and what not. but do you say it would be harder for new comers for SS to shine? like Endi.. Bilayer... Messiah... Tenebrific... Me... and You?
    SyaNidal (11:58:51 AM): And then there's Lucent, who for some reason puts himself on a pedastool that he never even climbed yet.
    Let's just say that if you have a bickering with Chris, I think it's best solved the way I did it this week. Accept that you broke a rule, or that he may have made a mistake and ask him about it respectfully -- don't bitch, I know why he doesn't like it. Damn
    SyaNidal (11:59:11 AM): Nah, not at all.
    poeticled (11:59:33 AM): iight iight... so you see yourself getting far in SS?
    SyaNidal (11:59:47 AM): Most of the writers in the league are pretty good, and the writers like Nahlidge, Tim, and Poeta who are back might be a little rusty but they are still dope.
    poeticled (12:00:00 PM): thats word
    SyaNidal (12:00:04 PM): I think everyone has a good chance to make themselves a name on RB through SS this season because it's hit or miss now.
    SyaNidal (12:00:22 PM): If you do well this season, people are going to recognize that you could hang with the good heads, the people who are in legends and such.
    SyaNidal (12:00:37 PM): It's cliche, but whoever wants it the most this season will take it.
    poeticled (12:00:56 PM): True True ok... name one person or two who you think will take it and who will fall face first.
    SyaNidal (12:01:48 PM): hmm, I don't like to rank people like that but . . .
    If and I emphasize the IF, I decide to dedicate some of my free time to writing, or I keep writing when I'm on E -- I'll champ,
    SyaNidal (12:02:05 PM): I think the two best writers in the league right now are probably Tim and Nah
    SyaNidal (12:02:47 PM): and Elemental Soul, he's been one of my favorite writers for a while.
    SyaNidal (12:03:09 PM): I honestly see the people falling off being vets who just don't want to do it anymore.
    SyaNidal (12:04:31 PM): I'm hoping for a dope season that challenges everyone though, and when the stragglers fall behind someone better takes their place. That's how it should be.
    poeticled (12:05:13 PM): thats fuckin WORD!
    poeticled (12:05:35 PM): ok word association i say a name you say one thing about them or a sentence don't matter to me
    poeticled (12:05:41 PM): Jonathon
    SyaNidal (12:06:22 PM): better come back hard.
    SyaNidal (12:06:53 PM): Saw dude drop dope in the past, it's a matter of discipline now.
    poeticled (12:07:12 PM): Bilayer
    SyaNidal (12:07:32 PM): who?
    SyaNidal (12:07:42 PM): I'm guessing it's an alias, but I don't know whose it is .
    poeticled (12:08:33 PM): lol. Tim
    SyaNidal (12:09:06 PM): dope, used to be my favorite writer in the league. /nutriding
    poeticled (12:10:56 PM): Mr.Write
    SyaNidal (12:11:37 PM): Him and Cry are closet homos together, avoid the scytso chat thread at all costs -- serious.
    poeticled (12:11:52 PM): lol. fucker anyways Nahlidge
    SyaNidal (12:12:39 PM): He's big, black, and pretty dope in all aspects of hip-hop. Text. Topical. Audio.
    and looks like Rockbiter
    poeticled (12:13:25 PM): lol... thats word now thank you very much for your interesting thoughts.... any shout outs?
    SyaNidal (12:14:04 PM): Both of my wack ass crews, you're terrible -- everyone needs to start writing and get active again, fucking up your game children.
    SyaNidal (12:14:17 PM): Scytso is my shit, I'ma rep it for a while from here out.
    SyaNidal (12:14:22 PM): Besides that my only comment is.
    SyaNidal (12:17:02 PM): Everybody expecting to champ any league, or be looked at as though you are a top-notch writer on this site or in this league. You need to top some great writers, get consistant, write as much as possible -- and for the sake of Obama, do something original, fuck.

Oh yeah, listen to the mods and be respectable, shit.

Cry
    Write
    Smoka
    $pit
    Daz, I called you out -- your still talented, dope head.
    Elemental, come back strong.
    SyaNidal (12:17:23 PM): and Brandon Cee come down, your ego is way bigger than you are. clown
    SyaNidal (12:17:56 PM): Now I'm gonna go do some more drugs so when it kicks I can write something decent, late.r
    poeticled (12:18:03 PM): thank you for your time
    SyaNidal (12:19:24 PM): oh shit, I forgot. Dagle, stop being a bitch and man up.
    SyaNidal (12:19:31 PM): just throw that osmewhere in my outro
    poeticled (12:20:04 PM): word thanks
    SyaNidal (12:20:09 PM): word.

In the booth with the Wise man of ghetto preaching
    “Nahlidge”

poeticled (2:14:17 PM): Welcome to another week of interviews...im here with none other than NAHLIDGE... the man behind the pen.. iight nahlidge nice to have you here...so what do you think about the SS season so far?
    Golden Chyld 85 (2:15:10 PM): I got 2 no show wins. so 187 on every1 that I was matched against for the last 2 weeks
    Golden Chyld 85 (2:15:13 PM): but other than that
    Golden Chyld 85 (2:15:19 PM): there been some good matches
    poeticled (2:15:38 PM): iight... who do you think is under-estimated around this league?
    Golden Chyld 85 (2:16:11 PM): hmmmmm *goes to look*
    Golden Chyld 85 (2:17:46 PM): hmmm. maybe truth. he no showed against me the 1st week. damn homo. but he just got into ai. so he knows he has a lot a provin he belongs in the crew to do
    Golden Chyld 85 (2:18:35 PM): besides him. I can say every1 I dont know of. cuz Im not familiar with they stuff. so, syanidal, bilayer, elemental, tene, baron.
    Golden Chyld 85 (2:18:46 PM): i never seen anything from them so i dont really know what to expect
    poeticled (2:19:43 PM): what about me?....lol im so lonely man.. but word truth be told by nahlidge and yes truth i have seen him drop dope but idk about that no show... he does seem a bit under rated to me... ok with the whole Daz thing and what not go down whats your take on it?
    Golden Chyld 85 (2:24:26 PM): eh. if he was extendin the battle so the other dude can post and then got dq`d that`s definitely some cabron shit. but hey. daz is my homie. but if he had his piece done he shoulda posted his shit nah mean
    poeticled (2:26:03 PM): word thats what i was sayin' i mean anyone could say hey i have my verse... nah mean.. but thanks for your opinion... ok Word association...
    poeticled (2:26:27 PM): i say a members name you say something of them it could be one word or a sentence...
    poeticled (2:26:31 PM): Tim
    Golden Chyld 85 (2:27:12 PM): duncan
    Golden Chyld 85 (2:27:29 PM): wait. does that count?
    Golden Chyld 85 (2:27:32 PM): lol
    poeticled (2:27:38 PM): lol. yes
    poeticled (2:27:40 PM): Cry
    Golden Chyld 85 (2:28:08 PM): ugly. you seen his pic son?!?!??!??!?!?!
    Golden Chyld 85 (2:28:21 PM): lol nosa. he`s cool tho.
    poeticled (2:28:41 PM): Poeta
    Golden Chyld 85 (2:29:18 PM): ai`s heir if daz or eddy don`t take over
    poeticled (2:29:29 PM): Mr.Write
    Golden Chyld 85 (2:30:12 PM): wants me to collab but i still haven`t written for it.
    poeticled (2:30:21 PM): Brandon Cee
    Golden Chyld 85 (2:31:03 PM): I honsestly forgot he did text until he signed up for s.s.
    poeticled (2:33:55 PM): Thank you for your time in this weeks interview station any shout outs?
    Golden Chyld 85 (2:35:35 PM): this battery might die on me lol. so if it does ill be back in a minute
    Golden Chyld 85 (2:36:52 PM): oh word. AI! BTTF! Jonathon. Word @ the dope collab son. Every1 in S.S. Lets make it a dope season. Chris! Sign back in. Daz is gone. I got no other writers that write like me in the league!
    poeticled (2:37:39 PM): Word you one of akind my dude... thanks again nahlidge for your blessing Pz and good luck in the season.
    Golden Chyld 85 (2:38:00 PM): peace

Session with season six Champion

“Brandon Cee”

poeticled (2:16:15 PM): welcome to the third session of interviews done today... now BC you were once a champ of this league think you coul dpull it off again?
    brandonceemusic (2:17:28 PM): It's not really my aim, but at a good 2-0 start, it's possible...I've settled down with my topicals a lot since season 6 when i champed and am just now starting back up again. I am just writing to stay in touch with it though. I'd love to win again, but the talent is there for others to top[ple me.
    poeticled (2:18:18 PM): word.. nice compliment to the others dude... now the whole Daz take.. what you think about it?
    brandonceemusic (2:20:02 PM): I am a big fan of Daz's work and I'm also on good terms with Daz, so to speak. We're cool and he's a cool guy. I wish, for the league's prestige, that he would stay, but I can't make him either. I feel his cockiness is getting the best of him right now, not that he shouldn't be cocky, but you know...it seems a bit awkward to leave on this note.
    poeticled (2:21:43 PM): thats what i thought of too... the league is at its highest of ranks since recent seasons... no pun intended... but i just wish Daz would have stayed... now the whole belligerent thing akak lucent ranting at chris about a mistake do you think it was right for lucent to do what he did?
    brandonceemusic (2:24:04 PM): I do not. Like I said in the thread to Lucent, he should never assume anything like that was on purpose. Chris has a prestige around here, hence becoming an S-Mod...he's been very fair and although he comes off as an ass sometimes, he's honest. I asked Lucent if he considered it as a mistake, to which he replied..."Chris doesn't make mistakes..." as if his sarcasm could replace the hate he threw at Chris - but then...Lucent tried to be cool and signed out. Chris and I giggled like school girls at him from within our respective classrooms. Haha.
    poeticled (2:25:17 PM): lol. ok if there is a few heads you think are under-rated let em' know please...
    brandonceemusic (2:27:20 PM): As far as under-rated...Stock would be one, though he signed out for some odd reason, but the kid has mad potential. Also, Poeta - although his writing has gained him respect in the poetic areas of the sitem he's coming out of the woodwork to try topical and he's got the right idea. Watch out for him. The rest of the people in this league have not yet impressed me or are known already.
    poeticled (2:28:12 PM): word up!
    poeticled (2:28:23 PM): iight you ready for word association?
    [Bbrandonceemusic (2:28:27 PM):[/B] yessir
    poeticled (2:28:36 PM): Endi
    brandonceemusic (2:28:49 PM): Progress
    poeticled (2:28:52 PM): Poeta
    brandonceemusic (2:29:02 PM): Under-rated
    poeticled (2:29:07 PM): Ancel
    brandonceemusic (2:29:11 PM): text
    poeticled (2:29:15 PM): Syanidal
    brandonceemusic (2:29:28 PM): uncool
    poeticled (2:29:36 PM): Nahlidge
    brandonceemusic (2:29:42 PM): Fresh
    poeticled (2:29:49 PM): Mr.Write
    brandonceemusic (2:30:12 PM): magazine
    poeticled (2:30:46 PM): thank you for your time in this interview any shout outs you would like to give...
    brandonceemusic (2:31:54 PM): Shouts to Nahlidge, Daz, Truth, the rest of AI. To Chris Black. Good work on this league son. Mr Write, thanks for your time. And to SS, peace and good luck folks.
    poeticled (2:34:04 PM): Pz Brandon.

This conclude our show for today…
    Thank you to all who has helped me out… the interviews mainly I mean some guy named syanidal was supposed to help me but no show… just like what he is gonna do in our battle NO SHOW. Lmfao anyways til next time folks it has and will always be a pleasure.

Pz
    1Love
    -Mr.Write
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

Re: SS Mag; The 2nd Edition

Hope you all enjoy!

thanks to nahlidge, Brandon and syanidal for helping me with interviews!

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Sya...I was an SS champ...I went 12-3 in regular season...and my ego is too big?

EDIT: Plus, I'm 2-0 now.
    Last edited by Brandon Cee; November 21st, 2008 at 12:32 AM
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Battle Record
    62-46

lol....oh yea well i was a IE CHAMP!
    and POETRY TOURNEY CHAMP!
    went 8-2 now what

*Notices it has nothing to do with SS*

o shit my bad

*Leaves the Room*

Past. Present. Future Uben. Pwnd's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-2

Nice mag Ders...
    But you of all people should know...
    Uben aint new to SS.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
    - I'm Just a Musician, Operating Buisness.

Battle Record
    62-46

Uben we still are conscidered new amongst the people who have champed it and who have held titles so yes WE ARE STILL NEW TO SS

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

nice mag...

FUCK YOU NAHLIDGE, I AM BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    YOUR CHUNKY ASS WANTS MY NUTS, DON'T LIE MU'FUCKA!!!

Battle Record
    24-7

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Cee View Post
    Sya...I was an SS champ...I went 12-3 in regular season...and my ego is too big?

EDIT: Plus, I'm 2-0 now.
    I know you champed not last season, the season before. The history doesn't change that I think you should humble yourself a little more, I think people would respect you more as an artist, and as less of an ego.

That's an opinion though, to each their own.
    ScytsoPhrenia
    CrazyDope

Put down the pebbles in my hand, climbed a ladder, put a brick right through your window.
    "You're gonna hear me out." Yeah, hear me out on this!

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

my ego is hardly real anyhow. I just fuck around - as you can see in my mag responses. I'm not a prideful type.

Battle Record
    24-7

lmao. Just always seem to come off like it, or maybe I only read those posts.

It's honestly nothing for me to care about.
    ScytsoPhrenia
    CrazyDope

Put down the pebbles in my hand, climbed a ladder, put a brick right through your window.

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

I may seem a bit cocky, but it's meant to be in good fun.

Battle Record
    24-7

word. well I'm out, job interviews tomorrow
    ScytsoPhrenia
    CrazyDope

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

faggots.

I wanna see you get REAL mad...

rub chocolate on each other.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

[answer to Cry`s post]

FUCK EVERY1 I`M GONNA WIN THIS SEASON[/answer to cry`s post]

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Situations at a struggle. Bstill's Avatar
    Battle Record
    35-14
    Awards AOTW SOTW 25+ Wins

nice ass mag

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.