Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: Grand Theft Auto IV: Lost and Damned

Battle Record
    6-2

Re: Grand Theft Auto IV: Lost and Damned

Quote Originally Posted by C.A.S. View Post
    ^WHAT!!

Saints Row 2 is the shit for a game like that. It's way better than GTA IV. Only thing superior with GTA IV over Saints Row 2 is the multiplayer, and mainly for the fact of the racing on the multiplayer..Which I was a god at.
    i agree

i love that you can play the whole game co-cop on sr2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ''I'ma Motherfuckin' Mad Man..Off The Chain...Cranium Crack-When Gun Clap..Off Wit'cha Brain...Bitch!''

This shit is sick. ALL the new bikes are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet and omfg @ the assault shotgun...domination

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

xbl i N0eSk0ped JFK

Renovatio of Prometheus Fhienyx LaKaine's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2

every year they droppin a gta game.
    Dreams only lets you know you mind exist. Without it we are mearly doomed to fail if we dont imagine the success of reality.Which is the matter of opportunity meeting persistance.

It's an expansion not a game

xbl i N0eSk0ped JFK

Battle Record
    6-2

the dude who told me you dont need the gta4 disk to play this owes me 20 bucks..............

''I'ma Motherfuckin' Mad Man..Off The Chain...Cranium Crack-When Gun Clap..Off Wit'cha Brain...Bitch!''

who ever said they aren't jealous because they have a ps3 or whatever you should be.
    about 10+ hours play time for the missions, 6-7 new bikes, couple new cars, five new weapons, new online game modes...fuckin sweet

xbl i N0eSk0ped JFK

Battle Record
    41-15
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by .Troopah. View Post
    the dude who told me you dont need the gta4 disk to play this owes me 20 bucks..............
    hahahahahahahahaa

Battle Record
    41-15
    Awards 25+ Wins

o troopah are you linked with gearsopedia?

Battle Record
    26-5

rofl

its says on advert you need the game

someone's had you off lad

Battle Record
    26-5

Quote Originally Posted by Oda View Post
    who ever said they aren't jealous because they have a ps3 or whatever you should be.
    about 10+ hours play time for the missions, 6-7 new bikes, couple new cars, five new weapons, new online game modes...fuckin sweet
    10 hours sounds decent enough, however the original gta4 wasnt 30 hours long and gta dlc is only one third the size???

nobody is jealous lol, but there's alot of pissed off people out there regarding microsoft and the gta4 dlc

Firstly not everybody is connected to the net, there goes a portion of the original gta4 owners
    Secondly not everybody has hdd's on there 360's alot have the arcade's or the original core model

Lastly Microsoft gave R*

$50.000.000 for that dlc, u tell me thats worth 50 million? U could make a new AAA IP for that. Even worse are the people that just lost there jobs at Ensemble studios and ACES (Flight Sim) that microsoft closed down. People aernt jealous just pissed off.

Battle Record
    26-5

Still $50 million for two ten-hour add-ons with a bunch of new vehicles, weapons, and story is quite a premium. Naturally it leaves one to believe that somehow, Microsoft and Take-Two aren’t really giving the full story, but then that would leave them open for questioning by numerous financial institutions, and specifically the SEC. Maybe there isn’t anything else to it and they just spent ridiculous amounts of money for no reason, after all they bought Rareware.

Still, $25 million for each episode, both costing 1600 MS points ($20) is quite a bit of money to put up. So what did this entire deal entail? Industry analyst Michael Patcher has recently speculated that the first pack, Lost and Damned will sell two million by the end of the year. According to at least one XBLA developer, Microsoft will typically take between 35 to 70 percent of earnings depending on their involvement in the DLC. In this case 2 million sales of LAD equals $40 million. Microsoft single-handedly funded the project, so we can assume at least 70 percent of revenue will go to Microsoft, or $28 million—giving them three million in profit. Take-Two on the other hand has made nothing but profit, a total of $37 million just off of the one episode.

http://xboxevolved.e-mpire.com/artic...mned/5347.html

STRANGE

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

If I still had GTA and played it often, I'd buy the expansion pack.
    RB OG Triple OG

Can't teach you my swag! D. Josey's Avatar
    Battle Record
    41-9
    Awards 25+ Wins

lmao you are so dumb.