User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 43

Thread: Just in your opnion

Banned
    Battle Record
    35-10

Re: Just in your opnion

^I agree. Just my opinion tho. I only joined to take care of my kid n wifey.

Spoil Me With Loyalty™
    Battle Record
    22-2

Quote Originally Posted by Dominance. View Post
    u gunna risk yo life for a country?thats just dum
    Well

the benifets mostly thats y most people

example:random lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    35-10

word, and all the experience you get? I mean, I fucked up high school and ended up gettin my GED. Now, I can get into college easier plus paid for and get a good job when i get out. I WILL NOT DIE!

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

i'm in the RB Army, got 1 war medal so far. 25 brave soldiers lost their lives for me to achieve this.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Banned
    Battle Record
    35-10

^lol @ me takin you serious until i finally got what RB was

*dead*

Join the Air Force.

Battle Record
    6-0

If you want the easiest ride, join the air force.

Hardest is the Marines

But in this order as far as how your treated and the demanding work you will do..

From easiest to hardest

Air Force, Navy, Army, Marines...

But its also opposite for the easiest to get into....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-2

Air Force generally takes the most brains though...

Battle Record
    12-8

okay..well here's my un biased breakdown..

Navy: if you want to sail, be at sea for months at a time, see the world and not really have to worry about much combat, this is the branch for you. the basic is real easy, i believe it's only 6 weeks or something like that. but there aren't as many jobs to choose from, and the navy [as far as i know] cant guarantee you a job. but all the good looking girls join Navy [or Air Force] lol

Air Force: if you want to fly, or work on planes/helicopters/etc then this is the branch for you. i personally wouldnt join just because you want to fly because only about 2% of people in the Air Force ever get to fly/go up in a plane/helicopter and you have to have 20/20 vision or better, if there is such. i believe there's still a signing bonus of 20k prolly depending on your job. the basic for Air Force, too, is only about 6 weeks. Air Force also has the best housing while at basic. you get your own room and such. that's because they put more money into housing and stuff like that than the other branches. all the good looking girls join Air Force [or Navy] lol

Marines: if you want to be the first one into battle, then Marines is where it's at. they [for the most part] are the first in and the last out. they're on the front lines. they take a majority of the fighting. they cant guarantee you a job either, and they too have a small selection of jobs. somewhere between 40 and 60 jobs i believe. they too have good signing bonuses depending on your job.

*some say the Marines get brainwashed, some dont. i guess it depends on the person. from what I'VE seen and heard, alot of marines do come back total dickheads and not the same person as they once were.

Army: if you want to fight, but dont necessarily wanna be the first one in, and want to be guaranteed a job, this is the branch you should check out. this is the branch i joined. the army has over 180 jobs to choose from, depending on how well you score on the ASVAB test. they can also guarantee you what job you'll get. and idk if it's true with other branches as well, but i know after 2 years in the Army you can change your MOS (military occupational specialty) so you can sign as light wheeled mechanic and in 2 years switch to firefighter or some shit if you want. and there's no limit to how many times you can change your MOS. you get a signing bonus which varies on your job. truckers get 60k i think, while others like military police [which is what i am] only get 20k. also, alot of people join the Army because they feel it's there last option, or only way out. and some because a court ordered them to join the Army or serve time. now, when i was at MEPS doing all the tests and shit to get in, i saw some motherfuckers that made me rethink joining...like i would look at some of them kids and be like "no way in hell i would trust that motherfucker with my life" but...basic does turn alot of people around. so if you worry about having some degenerate watching your ass in the battlefield...this might not be the branch for you. lol.

-----------

now if you DO join, you got to decide wether to go Active or Reserves..

Active Duty: the pay is more than double, and if you're overseas, your pay almost doubles again. you live on base, or off base if you choose. if you live on base, the military pays for your housing. if you live off base, the military gives you money for housing and food. idk if they'll cover all of it, but a hefty chunk. you'll work on base every day, like a regular job. if you're married and/or have kids, def think about going Active. you get more pay and better benefits if you're married, and your family will have all your benefits. pregnancies are paid for, check ups...paid for. dentist visits...paid for.

Reserves: if you want to stay around where you live and go to school and whatnot, go Reserves. the pay isnt nearly as good. but, you have time to go to school and shit and have a job and whatever else. you'll go to your unit one weekend a month, and 2 weeks out of the summer to train and such. you'll get paid for the time you're at your unit. im not sure if EVERY branch offers reserves, but i KNOW Army and Air Force do.

**i went reserves cuz im gonna go to college when i get home from basic and i dont wanna leave my gf and shit for huge periods of time.

now Smoka you better fucking read this whole post with as much time as i just spent typing all this shit lmao.
    Last edited by Ryan; November 18th, 2008 at 09:04 PM

better than legendary Neruda II's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-2

go airforce if you got the smarts
    murder murder

Battle Record
    12-8

yeah i think most people would be better suited for air force/navy

You've Earned a Custom Title!

I would go fighter piolot or navy seal

Battle Record
    12-8

all pilots have to have 20/20 vision.
    they tell you you dont HAVE to...but in reality, you do.

Banned
    Battle Record
    35-10

^good shit man. I joined reserves for the EXACT same reason. Only reason is cuz my girls finishin up school. Then, i'm switchin to active so she and the baby can come live with me.

Battle Record
    12-8

word. if you have a family or just want to straight up serve your country and reap the benefits, active is def the best way to go. but if you still wanna do your own thang, then reserves is prolly the better answer.