User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16
Showing results 226 to 237 of 237

Thread: The New Ultimate Fighter (Spike Tv)

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins

Re: The New Ultimate Fighter (Spike Tv)

chrits right, I mean I want GSP to win but BJ is much more skilled, you guys are crazy. If you've watched BJ's career he achieved great things when basically out of shape, this is the first time in his whole career he's been in shape and he's tearing everybody up. I mean did you actually see the sherk fight? he destroyed him and sherk's no joke, BJ is on top of his game right now and the last fight with GSP bj was owning him until he gassed, now thats not a problem GSP needs to be worried. I mean GSP has shown he has a weak jaw when serra knocked him out, BJ hits like a mule and his stand up was underated until the sherk fight, once again did you actually SEE that fight? flying knee knockout lmfao. His BJJ is probably in the top 3 in the ufc if not higher, I don't see an area where GSP is gonna be comfortable.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Will the winner get the others' championship belt? And how many rounds will this go?

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

GSP gets better every time he fights.. n he's like 10 x better than when he fought BJ last time.. There's no way Penn will beat GSP.. I'd put 100 on it in a second.. GSP is like a Canadian machine that gets upgrades every time he throws down..

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by She Love Me View Post
    Will the winner get the others' championship belt? And how many rounds will this go?
    I think that they will and probably 5-5minute rounds like normal

Soule

Hope to GOD that Vinny loses.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Cleghorn View Post
    chrits right, I mean I want GSP to win but BJ is much more skilled, you guys are crazy. If you've watched BJ's career he achieved great things when basically out of shape, this is the first time in his whole career he's been in shape and he's tearing everybody up. I mean did you actually see the sherk fight? he destroyed him and sherk's no joke, BJ is on top of his game right now and the last fight with GSP bj was owning him until he gassed, now thats not a problem GSP needs to be worried. I mean GSP has shown he has a weak jaw when serra knocked him out, BJ hits like a mule and his stand up was underated until the sherk fight, once again did you actually SEE that fight? flying knee knockout lmfao. His BJJ is probably in the top 3 in the ufc if not higher, I don't see an area where GSP is gonna be comfortable.
    There always seems to be plenty of doubters about GSP going in to almost all his fights and he always comes out and proves them wrong.

He's much more well rounded then BJ,Penn's only real advantage is BJJ.
    St. Pierre's striking is much more advanced,also you act like GSP didn't destroy Sherk as well and GSP wasn't half the fight then as he is now,and how can you say BJ was dominating the last fight lol?Penn won round 1,GSP won round 2 and GSP did what he needed to do to win round 3,is it his fault Penn gassed?No.

And I don't get how getting his by 1 lucky punch proves you have a weak chin not only was it a lucky punch It was the best thing that happened to GSP it made him become a much better fighter,but has St. Pierre ever been rocked any other time in his career?None that I remember,plus we all know what happened to Serra in their second encounter,he was dominated,I dont even think Serra landed a punch or kick that whole fight.

I just find it weird how everyone always questions St. Pierre going into his fights.

"Matt Hughes will take St. Pierre down and most likely finish him"-Got absolutely crushed in fights 2 & 3.

"Josh Koscheck is a much better wrestler then GSP"-Got dominated in wrestling by St. Pierre.

"Matt Serra's got a huge mental advantage on GSP going into this fight"-got toyed with and destroyed rather quickly by St. Pierre

"Jon Fitch is the toughest test of St. Pierre's career and has potential to give GSP fits"-5 rounds of pure domination of an up and coming star.

I mean,He's beaten everyone who's been thrown his way..he's beaten the only 2 guys who beat him and beat them in dominating fashion theres a reason why hes considered one of the best p4p fighters in the world..As long as he avoid submission vs Penn,there really isn't any other way he could lose that fight.

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17

Quote Originally Posted by She Love Me View Post
    no, they get the belt of the weight they fight at

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    47-17

and vegeta you're acting like I'm a doubter of GSP, I backed him in EVERY fight you just mentioned, I WANT him to win this one, but in my honest opinion BJ is better than GSP at this point in time, you keep saying how GSP is so much better now, I KNOW he's better than he used ti be,, but BJ has improved MORE so. only time will tell

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Cleghorn View Post
    only time will tell
    ^That's 1 thing we agree on..

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

too much GSP nuthugging in here...

he is a great WW... but by saying Penn is going to lose for sure you are showing you have no real MMA knowledge.

Penn is the prodigy of MMA... the dude is a BJJ master.... and has incredible standup with a rock chin...

Look at his losses... it was always a cardio issue... which he has in check now.
    BJ with good cardio = top 2 P4P in the world.
    AI

Battle Record
    47-17

woot and I got to see him live

Battle Record
    151-13

GSP will win.. no doubt..