Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: 2K9 Nba.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

2K9 Nba.

i think i hate this game

so i played it a couple of time over my break. and i must say each time was unpleasant.

the graphics looked amazing true enuff.

but wtf at charging not being apart of the gameplay?

as it was explained to me unless you try to take the charge 10 seconds before the drive then it won't be called a charge but a blocking foul. that pissed me off considering defense seems impossible when facing certain players.

it seems to also have glitches just like nba live, i remember someone bragging about how people never dunk from behind the glass on 2k games, and it was obvious as shit they were doing it as well.

i'm sorry but give me live where these dudes look like they skating anytime.

so why is everytime i play a 2k nba game i end up not liking it?
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: 2K9 Nba.

my dudes lay up from behind the glass not dunk tho you just have to push the shot stick in the right direction and not just the direction your heading there is a str8 layup and left & Right one and a reverse depending on which way you push the shot stick.

That and no it doesn't require you to take the charge a long time before to get it called you just need timing its hard to draw a charge at first cuz if you not set its blocking but once you get it down it will seem easy it really helps if you player is faster then the offensive player or you have a really good perimeter defender cuz you can force them into a post player for the charge
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus™ View Post
    my dudes lay up from behind the glass not dunk tho you just have to push the shot stick in the right direction and not just the direction your heading there is a str8 layup and left & Right one and a reverse depending on which way you push the shot stick.

That and no it doesn't require you to take the charge a long time before to get it called you just need timing its hard to draw a charge at first cuz if you not set its blocking but once you get it down it will seem easy it really helps if you player is faster then the offensive player or you have a really good perimeter defender cuz you can force them into a post player for the charge
    i mean goin thru the glass. like hands thru the glass to the hand dunks.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by King Adi-Das View Post
    i mean goin thru the glass. like hands thru the glass to the hand dunks.
    yeah that happens from time to time
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-1

Well if you're trying to dunk or lay-up from behind the backboard, it's obvious you just run straight to the post to score and get stuck down there but try to shoot it anyway, glitches are going to happen, i mean it is a game after all, not real life....

and to take a charge on a fast break you have to beat the defender and have your player fully set and outside the white circle before they make contact, basically same as real life there, if you're trying to take a charge out on the wing and stuff, you have to really be able to tell the guy is going to go for the drive, otherwise it will be called blocking, again... much like real life.

I think you're way used to the easy mechanics of Live that you just don't have the patience to sit and understand 2K games. There's stuff I don't like, but they are just glitches and the overall gameplay makes up for that which is why I prefer 2K.

Leave me alone

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-5

That's 2k sports for ya, the baseball games are full of glitches it' ridiculous...Nba 2k8 I had and liked it thought it was fun as fuck...Haven't played 2k9 yet tho, but same goes for Mlb 2k8 game is fun if you can get past all the glitches, haven't played 2k9 but read reviews saying it's the same thing with glitches...So yea 2k sports needs to step it up they needed to for years now, especially since for baseball games on the 360 all we can get is 2k fucking bullshit. Fuck 2k, but nba was good for 2k8.

i rented this and i liked it, might buy it soon

Battle Record
    2-11

Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce View Post
    Well if you're trying to dunk or lay-up from behind the backboard, it's obvious you just run straight to the post to score and get stuck down there but try to shoot it anyway, glitches are going to happen, i mean it is a game after all, not real life....

and to take a charge on a fast break you have to beat the defender and have your player fully set and outside the white circle before they make contact, basically same as real life there, if you're trying to take a charge out on the wing and stuff, you have to really be able to tell the guy is going to go for the drive, otherwise it will be called blocking, again... much like real life.

I think you're way used to the easy mechanics of Live that you just don't have the patience to sit and understand 2K games. There's stuff I don't like, but they are just glitches and the overall gameplay makes up for that which is why I prefer 2K.

^^thats real......

.........its a fun game

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

I almost bought this shit today.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    7-1

then you failed

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    3-4

My dudes take charges all the time.

I used to feel the same way until I started playin on hall of fame nonstop... I'm telling you... With the way the have the defensive stick on this game... you can shit anyone down... and shooting is easy... this is the best NBA game out... I cant stand Live...
    Self Made... You just affiliated.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

Battle Record
    7-4

i like the game, the gameplay is better then lives. but there is ALOT of fucking glitches. Whenever a team doesn't miss for about 3-4 times, they go on some crazy ass hot streak where anything they throw up goes in. Plus sometimes when the team is on a run and you try and block the ball, and you time it perfectly, you have 2 feet over the other player and your side by side, the fucking ball still goes in

but i still play tthis shit like every day

[/FONT]

[/center]

You gotta shut em down my nigga!!! Use that D-Stick... I'm tellin you... once you master that... No one can stop you because they wont be able to move forward... and if you time it right... you can intercept damn near every pass...
    Self Made... You just affiliated.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

Battle Record
    13-17

of course its not going to be perfect, its a video game lol...

the only problem i have with this game is the fags online that go the lakers or the cavs and constantly use lebron or kobe and drive drive drive, its stupid... especially when i go the bulls 9 times out of 10...

other then that imo great all round game, animations are slick as fuck, i like the isomotion controls now that i've gotten use to em, the players actually play like them, like i cant cross and drive with ben wallace because he's ass with the roc... but some stuff is like wtf i've dunked on dwight howard with rose a couple times as well as wallace... lebron and kobe are too good you cant shut them down, online that is...

running plays is easy, the dunks are sick as fuck... dropping tomahawks on a bitch is great fun