User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Whoa

Whoa

WOW.....i was at a party last night only about 7 or 8 peeps and my big homeboy named adam got into this "fight" sort of speak anyway adam knocked the dude out cold so we are all still getting drunk and shitfaced etc etc...out of fuckin no where that mikey dude adam wuped comes up and shots like 6 times one goes through the window hits the boat hits the doors walls everything no one was hurt but this was a suburb we was in so it kinda surprised me. lol dang is all i can say........

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-4

Re: Whoa

loll, I've had similiar stints happen to me.

word?

i got elbowed by an old lady at Mervin's yesterday.
    im surprised cause i was in Brentwood.

i aint get hurt...but she had a bony elbow.

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by azael View Post
    WOW.....i was at a party last night only about 7 or 8 peeps and my big homeboy named adam got into this "fight" sort of speak anyway adam knocked the dude out cold so we are all still getting drunk and shitfaced etc etc...out of fuckin no where that mikey dude adam wuped comes up and shots like 6 times one goes through the window hits the boat hits the doors walls everything no one was hurt but this was a suburb we was in so it kinda surprised me. lol dang is all i can say........
    sentences..paragraphs..proper speech etiquette and spell check mother fucker...

use them

when you're gansta you can say
    FUCK YOUR PUNCTUATIONS.

word son.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

lol@shots six times.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    1-0

Lol it's alot more shityourpants when you see some guy come to a party who you know is going to start shit.

Minutes later somebody's drunkenly started on him, he's got a gun asking if the guy wants a piece, and the guy that started on him pulls one out as well and asks if HE wants a piece.

Firstly, nobody knows which piece is wanted more for fuck sake, the girls are huddled together in a collective ball of 90% tears 5% snot, all on the sofa going 'Noooo please don't please put them away psycho, go away go away' blah blah and the guy who's house it is comes back from the kitchen with a bottle of vodka like 'Here we go wahey!' and stops dead looking from one guy to the other like 'Damn?'.

Nothing actually kicked off, but i'm happy with how much suspense there already was.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[Po'Ethics][Written Voices]

is this a gangster diary?

Battle Record
    5-3

that means that the dude was shooting to regain some "pride"... and not to "kill"...

if he wanted to kill somebody he woulda waited till the person he wanted to kill came out your "boat"... and blasted him straight up.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    5-3

Quote Originally Posted by Self! View Post
    Lol it's alot more shityourpants when you see some guy come to a party who you know is going to start shit.

Minutes later somebody's drunkenly started on him, he's got a gun asking if the guy wants a piece, and the guy that started on him pulls one out as well and asks if HE wants a piece.

Firstly, nobody knows which piece is wanted more for fuck sake, the girls are huddled together in a collective ball of 90% tears 5% snot, all on the sofa going 'Noooo please don't please put them away psycho, go away go away' blah blah and the guy who's house it is comes back from the kitchen with a bottle of vodka like 'Here we go wahey!' and stops dead looking from one guy to the other like 'Damn?'.

Nothing actually kicked off, but i'm happy with how much suspense there already was.
    -DEAD-@90% tears 5% snot
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    0-1

I was shot 32 times by a friend's airsoft gun... damn man. 50 has NOTHING on me!
    Watch as I Vanish.

NOT THE BOAT! lmao
    MondoThug

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Self! View Post

Lol sounds similar to what happened at this jumpoff i was at, except the guy who's house it was went to his room when the other 2 dudes pulled out handguns... came out the back with a bottle of goose in one hand and a remington 12 gauge in the other, took a swig pointed it at them and said "I didn't know it was going to be this kind of party"

I Live On Through RB Niggez!1

Bitchez be fallin for me

You guys shoulda drew a funny mustache on his face while he was KOed. Nothins better than a man with a gun and a funny mustache.
    [YOUTUBE]M6oovFB12i8[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Nigga Das View Post
    lol@shots six times.
    lol at how fuckin fat your black ass is bitch! :RBman: