User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: I wanna get "ripped as fuck"

Battle Record
    6-8

I wanna get "ripped as fuck"

i am 5'7.7" 171.4 lbs which apparently the 25c weight machine at the mall sez falls under "large" motherfuckin "frame" category. i got several questions:

1. how can i get ripped as fuck quickly? those hydroxycut shits aint good for your health huh? how long can it take? 15 days? 30?

2. what should i do? running on treadmill is boring as fuck. i used to skip but still do you think it would cover the overall body? and gym isnt fun anymore.... thinking of swimming but again, the same question: it wont make me chiseled right?

3. gettign chiseled iz more of losing your body fat right? so, i gotstra cut down on ma energy drinks which contains sugars and caffeine and shit loads of calories...que non?

4. i used to do muay thai....but they fuckin work you like slave for 2 hours before putting you in the ring...which made me lose interest.

5. so basically if i take up any physical exercises wont help me get toned, but i must go to gym right? cuz if just doing any physical exercises that one LOVES and ACTUALLY ENJOY helps you burn your body making you toned, then i ma try something else. i am planning to get into faggoty ass sport called fencing.

Dont make me look like a fool for asking some straight forward questions cu apparently there is this whole science of body sculpting involved as the men in men's health would have you believe.

come'on guys....any tips would help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There is a method to my madness...

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: I wanna get "ripped as fuck"

Its gonna take you more than 15 days to get "ripped as fuck".. what are you stupid? Ill write real shit when you realize good results dont happen in 1 night.
    Face it, its mathematics, basics far from fake shit
    My mind is sacred, my skin shine like a Cuban bracelet
    Egyptian Pharaoh, potent ganja use to get me paro/paranoid
    Now I inhale from gun shots, through my double barrel

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

lol...get the Ipod, RUN and DRINK WATER... Want to take legal speed? Sure, you'll lose weight fast. Change the way you eat, drink... Go the gym and lift weights with another friend thats serious about it 3 times a week. Dont max out, do lots of long sets.

It should take a few weeks to notice a diffrence...about 2 months to get well toned (assume you lose weight fast.)

Battle Record
    5-3

3. gettign chiseled iz more of losing your body fat right? so, i gotstra cut down on ma energy drinks which contains sugars and caffeine and shit loads of calories...que non?

Water + Milk.

4. i used to do muay thai....but they fuckin work you like slave for 2 hours before putting you in the ring...which made me lose interest.

Pussy.

5. so basically if i take up any physical exercises wont help me get toned, but i must go to gym right? cuz if just doing any physical exercises that one LOVES and ACTUALLY ENJOY helps you burn your body making you toned, then i ma try something else. i am planning to get into faggoty ass sport called fencing.

Super pussy.

Diet first, then exercise. Fix the intake if you want an easier time seeing results.
    [YOUTUBE]XEx2T1NLsqw[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    6-8

Quote Originally Posted by Alcoholocaust View Post

Water + Milk.

You serious?

Diet first, then exercise. Fix the intake if you want an easier time seeing results.
    But isn't it much easier to carve your body if you got more meat in it then if you are lean....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There is a method to my madness...

Battle Record
    5-3

Quote Originally Posted by Madhat(t)er View Post
    But isn't it much easier to carve your body if you got more meat in it then if you are lean....
    PM Opey, he's easily the most knowledgeable on that subject.

You'll probably need to send him 6 or 7 PMs because his inbox freezes up sometimes.
    [YOUTUBE]XEx2T1NLsqw[/YOUTUBE]

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

the fucks this gotta do with sports discussion.

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

n hydroxicut is for loosing wiehgt lmfao not for gaining muscle. look into buying protein from a workout centre er creatine if want to gain muscle faster.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

lol your not gonna get ripped in 15 days but its a good thing your short cause it easier to look like you put on an insane amount of muscle on because you skeletal structure is small like im 6'' ft tall your 5'7 if me and you put on a pound of muscle it would show more on you cause your the muscle is on a smaller bone structure but yea lift weight at the gym its a fun place to be lift weight then hit the cardio don't do it vice versa protein is expensive along with creatien i suggest getting the feel for lifting then buying supplements but yea also another thing about your diet are you looking to burn fat or build muscle buring fat you should keep your calories at a decent amount cause your gonna need a fair amount of calories for lifting but keep it lower around 1,500-2,000 calories a day for building muscle keep calories in a decent amount your body needs the fuel and replinshing of food take in lots of high carb meals for energy and lots of protein rich foods eggs and soy are good cheap low sources of protein
    De Kapitein

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

never lift weights and do cardio in the same day though, split it up, so do weights 1 day, next day cardio n so on.

steroids if ya dont wanna lift

Battle Record
    1-0

Lmao for a start don't listen to those machines, saturday I went on one and got told I was 6'7 and weighed 14 stone 11lbs.

[Po'Ethics][Written Voices]

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by .Bullet. View Post
    never lift weights and do cardio in the same day though, split it up, so do weights 1 day, next day cardio n so on.
    who told you this bullshit lol thats the biggest myth
    its been shown that if you lift then do cardio the same day you'll have better anabolic(muscle growth) effects. besides for people like me i can't go a day without lifting without feeling incomplete i can go a day or two with out cardio thou
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    13-17

for steroids to work you have to lift...

thats how they work..lol anyone who knows what lifting weights does to your muscles knows how steroids work...

it depends what you want to look like...

i u want a 6 pack, big arms and shoulders etc etc and really good definition it'll take you at least 2 months or more to get your whole body lookin "chiseled"

run lots, eat good, drink ass loads of water & be consistent...

and weights 101...never stay on the same weight eg: once your doing 3 or more sets of 10 of 40kg move up to 50 and keep going...

and skipping is only really good for a warm up...

at one point or another to get "muscular" your gona have to hit the gym...

thats the fastest/easiest way...

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

if you need to PM me, do so...
    I have had routines for buidling muscle and then cutting down for before a fight. Just let me know. HOWEVER, ive heard opey knows his shit.