User Tag List

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 685

Thread: The Chelsea FC Thread

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0
    Awards Haiku Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion - Award Request Accepted Haiku Season Champion PC HOF FL Tournament Winner 25+ Wins

Re: The Chelsea FC Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rosu View Post
    Hmmm, Chelsea's year I think, too much depth. It's all about Essien this year, he's imo the best CM in the Premiership, so ridiculously underrated by alot of people, the man's a beast.

United will have another good year, but I can see Barcelona syndrome coming along soon, too many big heads and stars, especially if they sign cry baby Berbatov.

Liverpool will progress, but not alot, Keane was a good signing but @ 20m? joking right? Still got a dodgy defence if you ask me, Carra is NO GOOD.

Arsenal will struggle, they need a new CB and more importantly a new CM, haven't replaced Flam/Gilb yet, and Denilson isn't the player who will compliment Fab, who, if gets injured, is a ridiculously big loss for Arsenal.

My surprise predictions for having a good season ; Sunderland. Top 10.

Hey shit breath let me break it down for you son. Essien is not the best CM in the premiership at all so give your fucking head a wiggle theres Gerrard, Fabregas, Lampard, and Scholes who shit on him all over the field. He is underrated cause he sucks and has done nothing yet he gets out done by lampard every year and weights dont make you a good footballer. Next point, United wont win the title this season, and the fuck are you on about barca syndrome, they will finish top 4 as always and they will sign berbatov because not alot of people know, that berbatov since 2006 has the best goal scored to games played stat which makes him the best hit man in europe at the moment. And next, Liverpool always progress but never get there in the long run, Keane needs to counts his fucking angels as liverpool signed him for "0 million which turned out to be 28 million cause they paid 8 million in compensation because they tapped him up. They dont have that much of a dodgey defence but could be improved, i agree carra sucks. Arsenal will not struggle at all and they have Toure and Gallas at centre back with the usuals ready to come in when they are out so dont need another centre back and Denilson is an awesome player but have you paid no attention to the signings?... Bischoff, Ramsey, Nasri and Cocquelin now your telling me none of them are good enough to play in midfield with fabers, exactly your crazy. Arsenal dont need to replace Flamini cause we've had him 5 years and he was shit up until last season so i say fuck him, good bye. Gilberto although i love the guy cause i thought he was a solid vet, wasnt good enough to get in the team and we got an amazing amount of money for him from panathanikos. If fabregas gets injured it wont be to much of a problem cause most of the players play in the same way so anyone can slip in, rosicky, nasri, bischoff, ramsey, walcott, van persie, denilson etc etc. Last and final point go and jump off a cliff and if sunderland finish in the top 10 we'll come and get you, if they dont then rot down there cause that was a stupid statement.
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.
    18-0 Crew Record, 06-07 Best Crew.

Battle Record
    9-6

FUCK CHELSEA!like one English player in your whole squad!thats bollocks!Schevchenko,you paid like £30 million for a player whose only scored like 5 goals,atleast Newcastle have English players,and atleast i KNOW we won't win premiership man!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TIMMY!!!!!........muhfuckas!

lol like i said i've been supporting chelsea way before Mourinho took over, before Ranieri took over, you guys just can't accept that some chelsea supporters just aren't glory hunters
    MondoThug

Battle Record
    10-1

fabbers is the best CM in the world
    Touch
    I'll Be The Fire That'll Catch You

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    9-6

Second to Nicky Butt

none of these teams would survive in Brazil

Battle Record
    9-6

^^^EH!?!?I'm sure not long ago Liverpool played Sao Paolo or Rio DeJaneiro in super cup or some shit,and they beat them 2-0,ye,Brazil are better than England,but the Brazilian league isn't even a patch on the premiership,which is MOSTLY the best European players,A Europe team Vs. any continent would ALWAYS win!

Battle Record
    26-5

Carragher's doesnt suck, whoever made that statement is a mong, he's underated personally, most top european clubs would have him.

Whats happened 2 u neway thomas, comin off all agresive n shit.

I honestly dont know who will win the premiership, i look around n think.........Man U? maybe.... they cant keep relying on ronaldo tho, n who else have they honestly got? i know it sounds stupid but will tevez or rooney b prolific like adebayor n torres? nope, infact rooney was supposed 2 b this big superstar, isnt even in the same league as ronaldo, kaka, torres, fabregas, i could go on....... chelsea look strong as always alot of squad depth, but there not the youngest of teams n i just dont think they've got that cutting edge...Arsenal look alrite, still young n brought in some gd players, but i can imagine them falling off like last year........n lastly liverpool, there stronger than last year but once again unless they can perform well against the other 3, especially man u, they'll come 4th, just cant seem to win them games in the premiership.

Axis Powers
    Battle Record
    1-0

carragher is wack, most european teams would have him.... cook them eggs in the morning.
    I'm so fly, they sent for a swat team to stop me.

HenceForward.

Battle Record
    9-6

Carragher ain't wack,but i could list atleast 10 better defenders then him
    1.John Terry
    2.Rio Ferdinand
    3.Kolo Toure
    4.Nemja Vidic
    5.Joleon Lescott
    6.Ricardo Carvalho
    7.Micah Richards
    8.Sol Campbell
    9.William Gallas
    10.Steven Taylor

He isn't amazing,but ye,he is Liverpools best defender quite easily!

Battle Record
    10-1

lmfao u had to put a newcastle player on that list didnt you
    Touch
    I'll Be The Fire That'll Catch You

Battle Record
    21-6

Quote Originally Posted by Touch. View Post
    the real ronaldo is the best

fuck cristiano the faggot

your american so stfu and watch b ball
    i'm latino and far from mexican so dont try to be like o u dont know ur shit cuz ur mexican...

motherfucker ronaldo was good talented..for his body shape and the way he did his breaks on the offense....

but Cristiano Ronaldo Is simply the best.and all u can say is i am american

after i broke down the way of play these guy operates...

M
    [/url]

i hope berba stays at tott
    MondoThug

Battle Record
    26-5

Quote Originally Posted by Seyance View Post
    carragher is wack, most european teams would have him.... cook them eggs in the morning.
    well for the past few years he's been a very good, consistent, solid performer, do you even watch football

infact how many of you have played football? even in the conference it would be difficult, n you take swipes at premiership, european quality players? open your fucking eyes

havent i argued with you before n blown you the fuck out? yeah thought so

to the newcastle fan, your must only see what you want to, steven taylor

lmaoooo

i like steven taylor, but putting him in that list is stupid, especially when chelsea have signed bosingwa, spurs have ledley king, johnathan woodgate, liverpool also have agger n skrtel, man u even have wes brown who;s better than taylor n i hate wes brown!

if he;s thats good why havent bigger clubs come in for him, why isnt he in teams of the year? why isnt he in teams of the week even?
    Last edited by Keyser; August 16th, 2008 at 04:32 AM

Battle Record
    1-1

He is underrated cause he sucks and has done nothing yet he gets out done by lampard every year and weights dont make you a good footballer.
    Lol, sorry who keeps winning Fans player of the year? Is it Lampard? Errrr... no.

Next point, United wont win the title this season, and the fuck are you on about barca syndrome, they will finish top 4 as always
    Well you're definately a tard, Barce finished top 4 last season as always, but they were miles away from Madrid. fool.

And next, Liverpool always progress but never get there in the long run, Keane needs to counts his fucking angels as liverpool signed him for "0 million
    I actually said that, so why are you arguing on that point?

have you paid no attention to the signings?... Bischoff, Ramsey, Nasri and Cocquelin now your telling me none of them are good enough to play in midfield with fabers, exactly your crazy.
    Kidding right? Fab needs a DCM to play with him, none of the above are that, and Denilson? Be fucking serious man, Denilson v Gerrard, Denilson v Scholes/Anderson, Denilson v Deco/Lampard.... shit even Denilson v Elano... the kids got NO hope, he's just not on that level at all, and if i'm so wrong as you say, why has Wenger come out and said ''we shall most definately sign an experienced defensive centre midfielder before the return leg against FC Twente''.... but I'll let your ignorance slide as your bias overwhelmes you.

Last and final point go and jump off a cliff and if sunderland finish in the top 10 we'll come and get you, if they dont then rot down there cause that was a stupid statement.
    Marvinho hit the spot with it, it's A SURPRISE PREDICTION, I think they've bought well, and could be a surprise addition to the top 10, and I promise you, if they do finish top 10 I will ridicule you to Kingdom come..

My final point, if you're going to argue with me, please do it in a less offensive manor, football is opinioniated so why come straight with the statement ''shit breath''.

Also, you MAY want to consider some structure so your wack shit is easier to read, you know, sentences? paragraphs?

Thanks