21-6

Re: Hanging With Mr. Cooper - Week 4

Well, you're wrong lol
    *Insert Sig Here*

Battle Record
    20-6

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular View Post
    Dude you're acting like standing next to Robin in a picture makes you Batman... wtf Eric B doing anyway, who gives a fuck, and I don't care who's pics or dvds your pictured on that just makes those products that much weaker.. Oh forget lil wayne or buck or the game or anyone doin it big, lets go get Daz from RB on our cover

R..O...F...L...

The guy who's standing next to eric b in one post and wishing he could record on decent equiptment two posts before

The fuck outta here bitch you're hyping your shit up

Lmao @ VH1 nigga.

i wish my OWN personal equipment was better. That has nothing to do with equipment i use elsewhere. Your saying nothing based on factual information, just half assed information and ego centered opinion. The fact is i've DONE all of those things and i'm only 19. you've done what in terms of actually being someone in the game? i have a meeting with an atlantic A&R this weekend. RB has no bearing on my music or my career. Fuck outta here with that bullshit.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    i wish my OWN personal equipment was better. That has nothing to do with equipment i use elsewhere. Your saying nothing based on factual information, just half assed information and ego centered opinion. The fact is i've DONE all of those things and i'm only 19. you've done what in terms of actually being someone in the game? i have a meeting with an atlantic A&R this weekend. RB has no bearing on my music or my career. Fuck outta here with that bullshit.
    lol. WHAT music career?

Dude let me know when you push out your first single or album.. you know, as an artist.. not as an add-on to a dvd cover that was probably a fundraiser for Jerry's kids.

You're always talking shit with no actual proof. show me the money homo

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

*puts out an album to smite $pit*

*sells it for $1*

*only sells 14 copies*

*retires*
    AI

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

oh and btw I'm not out there TRYING to be signed or perform right now. I'm busy in my career.

and none of that matters. I'd kill you lyrically, with the flow, and with the depth of anything I drop.

so lets set it up you big talker you. I'm down to get something done soon, I was just talking to Meters about doing some shit this weekend.. so whats up you down? lets let the public decide whos sicker on the mic.

..going global
    Battle Record
    14-13

there's only one way to settle this

*calls for a simon says synth battle with voting credits
    IJL

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

rofl @ synth battles...

but yo... I'm totally doing a mixtape in time for Xmas...
    It'll be a great stocking stuffer...

...and coaster for egg nog.
    AI

Battle Record
    20-6

Actual proof? check Kayslay's Sub Z-RO entertainment, It's an old DVD with a group called 152 on it you'll see me on the dvd. Check VH1's Ice T's Rap school. you'll see me up there ripping the white kids in the park. As far as the star ledger article, i'll pull up the link later tonight if you want. it's no big deal. & spit if it ever became in anyway possible that i could audio battle you, i'll definately let you know. someone has to shut your fucking mouth. you must think your the best thing since sliced bread.

Now please shut the fuck up.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    20-6

http://www.nj.com/newark/index.ssf/2...essons_in.html

there's the star ledger article. And i don't even like that faggot ass nigga Eric B. Just the fact that i'm standing next to a HIP-HOP LEGEND, says enough.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    41-13

Yep.. I do believe that is proof.
    AI

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    Actual proof? check Kayslay's Sub Z-RO entertainment, It's an old DVD with a group called 152 on it you'll see me on the dvd. Check VH1's Ice T's Rap school. you'll see me up there ripping the white kids in the park. As far as the star ledger article, i'll pull up the link later tonight if you want. it's no big deal. & spit if it ever became in anyway possible that i could audio battle you, i'll definately let you know. someone has to shut your fucking mouth. you must think your the best thing since sliced bread.

Now please shut the fuck up.

why in the hell is it not possible? lmao!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

Daz you from Newark?

And go to the Audio section I dropped one of my songs.. Called Move That Thang
    - I Put on for my city thats a motha`fuckin fact -

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

"Kids have this resistance to listening to adults and authority, period. He didn't understand all the ins and outs of recording, but he thought he knew everything. He was hard-headed," Barrier said about Henderson. "I'm out to teach more life lessons than recording."

Classic.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

http://www.myspace.com/bgangmusic

Thats the page Daz.. Im in South Jersey 5 minutes outta Camden
    - I Put on for my city thats a motha`fuckin fact -

Battle Record
    20-6

yes. but if you knew him he probably wouldn't like you either. He's an arrogant asshole and just being around pisses me off. Which is why i gave him such a hard time. Besides, the song he wanted me to do sucked ass, i did it to appease my father. He raping some young ass kids vocals. I knew you would quote that, but regardless Eric's biased opinion on me is unimportant. you wanted proof you have it. And it's not possible because my equipment is broken and i'm recording a mixtape for nu jerzey devil right now.

yes horud i'm from newark.

sidenote: If you think i'm lying about eric b being an asshole you can see the other threads i posted like 2 years ago in the lounge saying fuck eric b.
    Last edited by Daz; August 6th, 2008 at 03:39 PM

Supermod Me.