User Tag List

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 276

Thread: Week 4 Chat/Beef

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: Week 4 Chat/Beef

Quote Originally Posted by Keyword View Post
    lol well spit, lets hear a song. a joke, a story? man that rant was straight bullshit, you ain't shit else but a textcee like the rest of us.

>> A Spoiled Mind
    >>
    >> a colorful box of ingenuity greets our mornings, the culmination of decades of tireless effort, flipped on with a casual disregard only an all-powerful God could ever share with our wretched species, as the streams of digitized pixels form our morning thoughts about this wicked world, nary a glimpse of blame would we place on our individual selves, how dare we!
    >>
    >> unappreciative of the expected privacy behind the white door of solitude, the simple verticle peak on the knob that falsely grants our security, one that could be broken by a child with a simple hair pin, we hide ourselves from the world to begin our ravaging
    >>
    >> the soft whir of the ceiling fan,trying ever so fruitlessly to carry away the scent of the excrement we so proudly deposit into our planet's life blood, the gray sound that lulls our minds into forgetting the evil we exercise on our porcelain thrones, the Kings and Queens of destruction we are
    >>
    a simple silver knob turns and the waters of the Earth pour out of the copper IV's for the wounds we have opened, beggar to our whim, endlessly rushing forth without remorse to fulfill an obsessive need for sanitation that stretched beyond reason, far past sanity and into our children's future
    >>
    as the warmth of the fossil fuels fades, the water slows to an ever present drip as the knob is once again turned back, for we shall not endure the suffering of lukewarm waters on our precious skin, the shell of our humanity that we so tirelessly bathe in the sun's rays to appease our vanity, to destroy our identity, to serve our ambition of instantaneous evolution
    >>
    propellant shoots out the coating of adhesive we shape our dead cells with, in another attempt to highten our self worth, cracking and crusty sticky science, the pinnacle of an industry that thrives on repairing the same damage it causes, proud brother of our thoughts and actions, oh vanity our love for you grows daily
    >>
    tiny sticks of polymers stand at attention, stiff solders in the war against all things natural, awaiting their ammunition, ready to scrape away the filth our mouths absorb from our appetite for diabetes, the great escape from reality we've created though our culinary acheivements and sinful desires, our most treasured venture indeed, for who would refuse such ecstacy?
    >>
    steaming hot stimulant swirls in it's styrofoam poison, the wonderful aroma of a guiltless narcotic, begging for it's sweetner to ease the bitterness of our spiteful tongues, arousing the energy lost to the colorful box during the night, when sleep is replaced with a catatonic state of apathy, the precious blank slate our minds so desperately seek
    >>
    the flick of a lighter ignites a cylinder of toxic smoke, dancing carcinogens, only matched in their lethality by the surrounding air, the unfortunate result of a frantic need to cover great distances on a journey that never leads further than a poverty stricken retirement
    >>
    with the start of the once metal carriage of death, dollars burning inside the engine block, we put our lives into gear for another man's treasure, the undeniable truth of the great food chain.. and as yesterday begins once again, we slowly die inside, our subconcious reeling from our spoiled mind.
    >>
    >>
    Copywrite Joseph N. 2008

Yes it's copywritten under my real name so don't fuck around.

Sorry about all the lack of structure but I copied and pasted from an email sent with mult. Replies and I'm on a sidekick so fuck editingb I did as much reconstuction as I could handle on a monday night after working and a six pack

Oh n' fuck you bitch

Battle Record
    15-0

Ok so you got jokes, but how about a story?
    Wu-Tang Forever
    Nothing Was The Same

Battle Record
    18-10

lmao, that shit was actually deep. Literaly

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Mariah View Post
    Ok so you got jokes, but how about a story?
    Why do you have to be so sexy...

How have you been?

Battle Record
    15-0

I've been good...glad you're staying around this time cause the last time I saw you stick around...you beat the shit out of me in the IBA champ match : )

How are you?
    Wu-Tang Forever
    Nothing Was The Same

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

Quote Originally Posted by Mariah View Post
    I've been good...glad you're staying around this time cause the last time I saw you stick around...you beat the shit out of me in the IBA champ match : )

How are you?
    I'm good mama just working and climbing the ladder of life n' raising my daughter

Good to see some talent coming back

Battle Record
    15-0

Isn't she like kinda older now? It's been like a year or 2 since I seen and talked to you fully. BTW, we'll see how long I stay...my text is rusty haha, so I may get kicked out right away.
    Wu-Tang Forever
    Nothing Was The Same

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

if the meaning is meaningless..then what is the meaning?
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    15-0

The meaning has yet to be discovered.
    Wu-Tang Forever
    Nothing Was The Same

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

or perhaps a meaning must be meaningful to be called one. Therefore a meaning cannot be meaningless. The question doesn't make any sense.
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    15-0

The latter must be true if you're looking for a meaningless meaning...the meaning is simply a nothing and there's nothing left in a nothing.
    Wu-Tang Forever
    Nothing Was The Same

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

Quote Originally Posted by Dao View Post
    That the meaning means nothing.

..going global
    Battle Record
    14-13

Quote Originally Posted by Dao View Post
    apathetic
    IJL

Battle Record
    3-4

Jr is more active than us...how does that make you feel?

Battle Record
    18-10

lol @ key.. thas true, jus came off funny