User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: I'm havin a girl problem HELP!!

Battle Record
    21-6

I'm havin a girl problem HELP!!

hey i got a quick question too chick problem....

....I am easy goin and good goin wit girls but when i meet some1 i like i somehow fuck it up or dunno

I met this hot blonde named Ami about 2 weeks ago at a club i mean our conversation sparked there..(and dont tell me u can't find a chick at a club its possible)...i texted her after that night and she was we def gotta hang out and shit....i really liked her...shes a college student in Winthrop Univ. and she comes to charlotte to party some weekends and was a summer student in Uncc my college...but my bday was saturday....i hit her up the weekend before and she was like i can't make it cuz i'm goin to the beach...but i'm goin out tonite we need to hang out at the spot she was goin...i didnt end up gettin in cuz some membership bullshit...but now i have 1....i texted her thursday and she texted back i just got a new phone who is this sorry...i'm like richard.....but she never responded back.....i send a foward message to her on saturday the day of my bday bash to come but i send it to all my friends...but she didn't respond

what ya think?? i dunno wat day she left to the beach.....last week....

i never called her until that night i didnt make it in the club....but she was like call me back some other time...

i dunno how to engage the phone convos..again i fucked lost it...after this textin gig came about...

do i just chill and leave her alone until like friday? cuz i got another bday bash next weekend??

or send her a myspace commment??

help real honest opinions so ya can help me...i want this chick but don't want to push it...she is gorgeous

i was her vagina juices.. drippin down my upper lip down to my neck...!!
    [/url]

Re: I'm havin a girl problem HELP!!

u never had a gf before have u?

Battle Record
    21-6

motherfucker ....not really

i haven't had one since 2 years

i'm like a whore...i just do the random hookups and shit

girls just want to fuck and thats all i want to do..

but dis girl i dont want to just fuck..i actually want to sit down and have a date look her in the eyes...have deep conversations

her ambition is like mines we can be perfect together
    but since my last gf...i been just texted and a quick call like u comin over?
    [/url]

Battle Record
    3-2

she's not interested in you obviously.
    WordPerfect

Battle Record
    5-3

She was never into you in the first place.

So don't be a faggot and get all butt hurt because it's true. She was good and buzzed, having a damn good time...the friendly drunk who makes 4 new friends each night she goes out and gets fucked up. Then she wakes up, sobers up and you're simply just an acquaintance, not a friend. That's all.
    [YOUTUBE]XEx2T1NLsqw[/YOUTUBE]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    21-6

Quote Originally Posted by Alcoholocaust View Post
    She was never into you in the first place.

So don't be a faggot and get all butt hurt because it's true. She was good and buzzed, having a damn good time...the friendly drunk who makes 4 new friends each night she goes out and gets fucked up. Then she wakes up, sobers up and you're simply just an acquaintance, not a friend. That's all.

ok ...yes i understand that...but we had held conversations after the club....

she invited me to go out wit her the next weekend wit her.but i couldn't go cause i had a family party at my place....

and then the next week we both agreed to meet each other at some night spot....... but i got fucked over by some membership shit..

so ur sayin let it go??? i would but if i'm clear thats the reason...cause i dont get it i mean after the club and 2 weeks later we had long text convos...i'm just nervous to call....but now dunno wtf the past 2 times i send her messages happened....
    [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Hit'PaNiK View Post

I met this hot blonde named Ami about 2 weeks ago at a club
    thats why you have a problem in the first place buddy..that whole sentence..Thats not wifey material..shut case =\

Battle Record
    3-2

ok ...yes i understand that...but we had held conversations after the club....

she invited me to go out wit her the next weekend wit her.but i couldn't go cause i had a family party at my place....

and then the next week we both agreed to meet each other at some night spot....... but i got fucked over by some membership shit..

so ur sayin let it go??? i would but if i'm clear thats the reason...cause i dont get it i mean after the club and 2 weeks later we had long text convos...i'm just nervous to call....but now dunno wtf the past 2 times i send her messages happened....
    ..wait wait wait.. ur basing this around TEXT messages ?

do u even know if she sent them ? how do you know her brother didn't have her phone and when he said "vagina" he meant penis while yall got hot and heavy with TEXT messages ?

come on b. you can't convince us ur a pimp if ur too scared to call the bitch straight out.

and this is why you don't date at night clubs. if you're interested in her invite her out to lunch or dinner. and make sure she KNOWS it's a date. don't be so casual. but honestly. she's just not into you man.
    WordPerfect

Battle Record
    5-3

Up to you. Either be the guy sweating over his LG phone waiting for incoming messages, or the guy sitting on the chick's couch while she text messages a guy she doesn't really want to talk to but texts him out of politeness anyway.
    [YOUTUBE]XEx2T1NLsqw[/YOUTUBE]

she might not like u cuz ur scared to call her

Battle Record
    21-6

Quote Originally Posted by Alcoholocaust View Post
    Up to you. Either be the guy sweating over his LG phone waiting for incoming messages, or the guy sitting on the chick's couch while she text messages a guy she doesn't really want to talk to but texts him out of politeness anyway.
    thank you ...real honest opinion what ima do now

just hit her up for my next bday bash.....get wasted and prolly get laid

i am convinced i will just stick to the whore status...and not try to open up

i'll just wait till school starts and prolly meet a cool girl in my class....

thnx
    [/url]

ESKWIRE
    Battle Record
    6-3

i hit it
    PR

[SOUNDCLICK]2959062&q=hi[/SOUNDCLICK]

Up Against the Wind

You've Earned a Custom Title!

ask her if she wants to bang

Battle Record
    3-2

wait... which one of you has the vagina??? I'm not sure I follow...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.