User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Audio Software

Quik-$pit

Audio Software

Right i want to know what the best software to use to make audios...

I got ejay (SHIT)
    Fruityloops (Havn't got a clue how to use it)

I want one with a built in Voice recorder...

If anyone can help Holla

Pz

MiC ChEcK
    cool edit pro 2.0

from kazaa....

just go to search then type in cool edit pro 2.0, need registration code from some guy(wierd name)..its in the search when u type that in search.

Barney Rubble
    i prefer cool edit 1.2 my self plus u dont have to register it because its crack and its on kazaa like all the other stuff for audio

Isis
    cool edit pro 2 or cubase if you just starting off.

I use Nuendo though.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9
    i got cool edit and fruity loops,

i have no idea how to use fruity loops, cool edit is pretty self exclamitory

Battle Record
    9-0
    i use cool edit pro 2 and fruity loops but fruity loops is weird and is hard to figure out

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    acid pro

Envious Stylez
    Originally posted by Isis
    cool edit pro 2 or cubase i.
    Cubase is said to be the best...but it is also the most hardest to learn....Definitly not something you learn to use over night...but if ya want full potential...cubase does have it's ups....personally I have never used it....but I do recall reading some shit about it at sagz site or something..and I belive it took months to use it's full potential........Cool Edit is easy to learn.....but if ya got time then ya know were to go...

Southpah
    I have to agree with envious styles in that Cubasis is the way to go, it cost me 130$ CAN and people dont think its me when i send'm a song because "the recordings sound too professional" no lies- i'll send you some shit if u want. but the program is difficult to use, i still havn't a clue as to how you actually Make beats on it, i simply upload the inst im using (usually from some of the great underground producers at mp3.com under hiphop- then under-beats) then record a few vocal tracks, and Pow. its sounds pretty good

Atetrack define'
    cubase is the illest shit out if you can work it all out,it takes a long long time but when you get the hang,it kills cool edit and the other programs,cool edit is so popular because itsw so easy to use....maybe starting at that will be a good start....cubasis is dificult unless you know what your doign with your shit....so try out cool edit...i use cool edit 1.2,coz i dodnt have to fuck around looking for cool edit 2...i looked in kazaa,all is ther is demos,and then registration cracks,and im a coputer illiterate bitch and dont know how to do it all...so if you know how to work the shit ,look in kazaa for cool edit,all versions are good...