User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Fuck typin...I taped some...lol

Fuck typin...I taped some...lol

Whattupdoe!?!

That's what we say up in here in the D.

I got plenty dope writtens but here's some freestyle vids for yall to nod ya heads to!

"haters"
    "the rap industry"
    "battle shit"

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

Re: Fuck typin...I taped some...lol

Roflf,. I hope you're not serious about this.

Banned
    Battle Record
    35-10

wow.....cred your right wow......

I'm speechless.

Wow...maybe I'm just on some Ice-T shit and not feelin the low talent bar that has somehow been set for the generation but YA'LL can't be serious.

I mean, I was on some South Park "mmmhkay"...'maybe this kid is a beast and got somethin for me to make a statement like that but, then I listened to that song on "Credential"'s player and WOW...I'm the one that's speechless cuz, my dude, if you are planning on doing ANYTHING in this business, you need some of (or all of), the following:

Hot lines: Every time I thought you were comin with one, it was :hung: career...invisible. Note: they have to be in CONTEXT...see my videos for 48 examples. lol

Charisma: Nah, aside from the "baws" shit and tryin to sound like you from the South, there really was no type of identity or feeling behind your shit. Chi-Town should be ashamed. Someone should dress you in blue and drop you on like 70th-somethin and Halsted for that shit. Stop Bitin. (yeah, I know yo your city...rocked shit all over lil homie):RBman:

A Hook: Okay, so maybe it was like, "have fun, make a 'sorta-song, it don't need a hook'...but if you ain't the Wu, you need SOMETHIN to get peoples' attention cuz your simplistic and boring style doesn't. They the only cats that could get away with that shit.And, if you gon showcase a song on a battle site, make sure it has some CONTENT.

Originality: Kid, I'm as individual as anyone's genome and you sound like just another kid that made a few words rhyme together.

I think you need to relisten...unless the shit went over your head. The hot shit I spit in them lil ghetto ass videos? Packed with better lines than most cats can WRITE. I did em off the head. Sans Chino...FIND me better lines from an MC.

And, don't think the shit even came CLOSE to pissin me off...I type 125 words a minute and I am willing to give a few moments to aiding in the development of the younger generation's hip hop intelligence.

Have a nice day, I mean that. I'm not the message board arguing type; nor do I spread negativity.

Bigg Verb the Lyric King