User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I Rants..!

20Dollars toa HomelessMan DoubleG's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-2

Arrow I Rants..!

Intelligent Rants.. i like that... Running around with Gats, or Saving people, WTD They Both Hard!/ Honest.. And not to game wiht Preching/ The lEsson showed is staying, and No one around Here has been Teaching/ Getting aside from the fact. Just flow where it Lacked/ Putting A nice Life together, iT's Wanted, but Backed/ Way behind, don't know why, but waiting days to Deside/ Actually, it's been YEars/ Holy Shit/ Just to sit here and spit/ Would of thought a girl would be Fit, and aPproriate atire Already Aside, Beside me/ It's Not all bad, i Don't want to lie, but benieth, To myself, i just can't Lie Gee/ It'sTangled/ Really FuckinMessed/ It's stress without a Purpose, but It's Tied to me Like aDRess!/

20/20 don't seem fine/ These don't even feel like my eyes/ Seeing the things that i'm told aren't even evident, And Even at this age I'm Still Blind/ Still to the Side/ Mind, my own Business/ Still Catchin Problems like i'm Live!/ ( LoL)
    Brought back , I can't Do this/ Worthless Feelings, Brought these *Worthless* Movements/ or Moments/ I can't Grope it/I hope it isn't as bad as i think/All in my Head Right/ Life aint' Tight/ Should be,/ It is / Actually/ Right? /

My Aunt just Stopped/ From closer to the Bigger City/ Definatly On my List/ No Matter What Night/ Couldn't Close the Sight if You Were Stairing Into a fire With Flashlights Flairing, All Night/ MorningsStill Bomb, But i barly make it most days/ And it's sO Short just to Begin with/ So sometimes I just Regulate the Must Hits/ Business/ I hate theDrama/ Just leave It the Fuck Alone/ You want something to talk about, i"m not even in the bars yet, and i can hear ShitTalking from the Stone/ Cold, Moments/ Misty Mornings/ Boring life, but I love Things that i Know Wholey/ ( like the Whole Thing, All of it.. Meh )

This Bad is really etching, Sketching me out, My brittle Woods' No good For the Feirce Frost Of the Colding, Bad weather, The times Chimm, and i can't Stay to Change!? My Range is Out Ranged/ Couldn't Even Consider/ OutRangious, What Were/Did You Think/ To even Say some STupid Shit, Seriously, and Aim It at Me/

Just a try , i can Die/ If i'd of Known it wouldn't Work,. I'd like to think i'd Of mind/Minded/ Understand.. Something that i still don't, So i don't even know/ Pass Judgement/ I thought Quick/ But now even slow Seems like i've got nowhere TO Go/ Yo .. Yo yo.. I love all This Shit/ So mA(E)nY things, But i'm Dragging Myself Threw the Mud, and Spitting on my Name/ HuH**&&!!@ Time to ReDress The Step/ Approach/ Post Notes/ Do Whatever../ No lience., Gett a Good Job/ Without College, You know your Bare/ Stare!!!/ as long as You Must/ I must/ keep on going, keep it going Till There's Rust Forming on the side of your Brain0!/ Car.. I don't know/ Why is that When you see The Stop Sign, You Always Seem To Go/

Get Along/ A song/ Just some Fun/ Making problems Out Of Nothing/ Yea i don't know that Kid, But Can't Instant Pass/Prejudge, That the guy Wouldn't Of Been My Tightest Man/ Serious.. Honest/ Fuckin Real, Let That HelplessGo By The WrIst/ Much Done/ Love, Keep it going/ The Flowing Ain't Stopped, But your Resistance Makes me Lonley!!!/ Hard to Seal./

Good As Guilty!!!!!!!
    I love**(THIS)**!! Place.. Lost Or Anybody!! And EveryBOdy.. Fuck YEa
    Last edited by DoubleG; June 29th, 2008 at 03:21 PM
    Achievement through Exhaustion!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-2

Re: I Rants..!

Your short story look like a long battle verse, with the barz on the end of the lines, but I guess you can call that creativity.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Bootleg MC's Avatar

hey be careful with your post style. dey gon tell you to go post something like this 0n open mic or somethin.

so der lotta haterz up this site?
    no, im not a rapper.