User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Sharpton Strikes Back At Wayne

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Sharpton Strikes Back At Wayne

One day his album is being leaked, than on the actual release date of the album he's being sued, so this should have come as no surprise. After sharing a few choice opinions about Al Sharpton in the politically charged song "Misunderstood", Wayne begins a three minute rant about Al Sharpton saying;

"so with that said I don’t vote you, I mean your only human, good or bad
    but I also don’t respect you and I don’t care if that’s good or bad
    you see you are no MLK you are no Jesse Jackson, you are nobody, to me, your just another don king, with a perm, hahah just a little more political, and that just means you’re a little unhuman
    then use humans, and now let me be human and say, f**k al sharp ton and anyone like him"

In a recent Interview, Al Sharpton responded with the following statement

“While some of the rappers don’t like the fact that Rev. Sharpton has been leading marches against the use of the N, B, H words and NAN’s stance against the degradation of women in music, a Gallup poll released last week revealed that Rev. Sharpton has a 50% approval rate among African Americans. So why dignify a response to one rap artist who doesn’t even say anything substantive.”

During the song Wayne also touches on topics such as education over incarceration, as well as the sentencing disparities for Cocaine and Crack.

The Carter III was released June 10th and is on pace to have a higher first week in sales than Kanye West "Graduation"
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Sharpton Strikes Back At Wayne

One what Age group of African Americans were polled? I'm guessing it was a controlled sample. And I;m glade e did repsond to Wayne I mean its Wayne he didn't even sound like he couldput sentances together while he was saying it.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

Re: Sharpton Strikes Back At Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus View Post
    One what Age group of African Americans were polled? I'm guessing it was a controlled sample. And I;m glade e did repsond to Wayne I mean its Wayne he didn't even sound like he couldput sentances together while he was saying it.
    word but it don't mean that wayne don't have point actually. al sharpton is a follower, he's good in cases of police brutalities, and civil disputes between nypd and the communities of ny, but other then that cat is useless, he follows what others do. who the hell is he or anyone else to tell people how to talk???
    it's the language of the ghetto, we use the word bitch, even when not referring to women.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]