User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: FREE DOWNLOAD!!!! - Hustle Everyday

FREE DOWNLOAD!!!! - Hustle Everyday

This one's a free download with tags

but if anyone lookin for anything serious to do wit it, get at me @ tenfingazproduction@hotmail.com

A month old beat from my old ass motif, just never released it until now

Hustle Everyday
    [SOUNDCLICK]6624448[/SOUNDCLICK]

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ad-369447.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ne-369590.html
    Last edited by 10fingaz; June 11th, 2008 at 07:06 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: FREE DOWNLOAD!!!! - Hustle Everyday

This was alright man...

Not the hugest fan of southern beats but I liked the strings on the chants on this one. Drums could have been a bit more stand out, but I did like it.

I liked the synth on it too man...did you make this from scratch?

A tad repetitive as it goes, but this is pretty decent man.

Keep up the good work.

Social Media:

It's not a sampled beat, everything is from scratch homie

Battle Record
    11-5

Pretty sick man.

You know how to blend instruments well.

Social Media:

I really am the future MGthefuture's Avatar

I like the build, your influences are pretty apparent.

Keep it up, and develop it into your own original sound, and you'll be on your way for sure.

keep grinding

holla @ us:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...07#post6419207

Thanks.

MG THE M@#*%F'N FUTURE

WINNER of TheNext.TV "Making The Next Hit" 2007, Hosted By Lil' Wayne & Busy Bee!

Appreciate the feedbacks all, really do. Yea I'm still trying to work on my own sound

let's get some more

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

I really liked this beat from you. South beat. Shiiiit I don't mind at all at south beats. Chorus is hot. But it seems like it needs more. Without the vocal sample in the chorus I don't think chorus would be much. But sounds were very well blended together. This track is hot. The chorus needing more is the only negative thing. Everything else is real nice. One of your better beats I'd say.

RTF: Timed Bomb

Battle Record
    5-3

i like the sample you screwed up definetly.
    The beat itself, not bad... I think this is one of those joints were it would sound alot better with a artist on it. I'm not really a huge fan of the track itself, because it sounds like any other south beat i would hear if i met a local dude off the street and he made beats. Not that this beat is bad, cuz its not... its just too "in the box" for my tastes. Dope hook though for real. I think you need to make something that sounds more epic, like "shawty lo/jeezyish" with this same hook.
    Welcome to reality.

I was thinkin using a Jeezy sample but I think everyone already ride out on jeezy samples now lol.

Battle Record
    5-3

nah i mean make a track that sounds "big/epic" like a shawty lo type single, or a jeezy type single... and have the same cuts in the hook that you have in this one.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    1-2

nice synth work on it, and i like the hook you used definetely

though, i don't like the snare sound you used, and like i've said a million times, by making these kinds of beats, you're exposing yourself as a one dimensional producer
    HOTTEST BEATS EVER AT LINKS BELOW!
    soundclick.com/dtproductions
    myspace.com/dennistproductions

NEWEST BEAT ON SOUNDCLICK: "HUSTLERS ANTHEM"
    [SOUNDCLICK]6686112[/SOUNDCLICK]

You've Earned a Custom Title!

sounds hot man... only thing that could really use work would be drums in my opinion..other than that all is gravy baby... 1
    VISIT KNOX ON ROCBATTLE.COM/KNOXXX

HTTP://WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/NUCKLEHEADKNOX

appreciate all the feedback man,

bump