User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Prodigy from Mobb Deep - goes err, deep.

Prodigy from Mobb Deep - goes err, deep.

This is some eye opening stuff about what/who/where/why a lot of things are the way they are.

Don't take it literally, but he makes some very interesting observations and has definitely been doing his research.

The Link: http://www.vibe.com/news/online_excl...log_prodigy_3/

------------------------

The start of the article:

RITUALISTIC MURDER

WHAT’S GOING ON YALL? WELL EVERYDAY IS AN ADVENTURE IN THIS PLACE. I THINK I’VE READ SO MANY BOOKS THAT I GOTTA TAKE A WEEK OFF FROM READING BEFORE I GET INTO MY NEXT 3 BOOKS. FOR THE PAST 4 DAYS, I’VE BEEN JUST WRITING THESE BLOGS. I HAVE A LIST FULL OF TOPICS I’VE MADE TODAY, SO I CAN JUST LOOK AT THE LIST AND PICK A TOPIC TO BEGIN BREAKING IT ALL DOWN. TODAY, I DECIDED TO GET ON SOME REAL SERIOUS SHIT. ALL MY BLOGS ARE SERIOUS, BUT THIS ONE IS VERY PERSONAL, AND IT WILL HIT CLOSE TO HOME.

TO COMMIT MURDER IS THE MOST EVIL AND CRUEL THING THAT A PERSON CAN DO TO ANOTHER PERSON. BUT, UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES IS MURDER JUSTIFIABLE AND CLEARLY UNDERSTANDABLE?

FOR EXAMPLE: IF A WOMAN AND HER CHILDREN ARE GETTING READY FOR BED AND A RAPIST BREAKS INTO THEIR HOME AND TRIES TO RAPE THE WOMAN IN FRONT OF HER CHILDREN, BUT ONE OF THE LITTLE BOYS GETS MOMMY’S GUN OR A KITCHEN CLEAVER AND USES IT ON THE RAPIST TO SAVE HIS MOMMY. IS IT JUSTIFIABLE AND UNDERSTANDABLE IF THE RAPIST DIES FROM THE WOUND? THERE ARE SEVERAL EXAMPLES LIKE THIS ONE THAT WILL JUSTIFY A PERSON COMMITTING A MURDER.

ON THE OTHER HAND, IF YOU MURDER A PERSON BECAUSE THAT PERSON SLAPPED YOU ACROSS THE FACE AND CALLS YOU A BITCH, THEN YOU DESERVE TO SIT IN A JAIL CELL WITH MANY YEARS TO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. THESE TYPES OF MURDERS ARE COMMON AND WE HEAR ABOUT THEM OFTEN ON THE NEWS AND IN THE PAPER: AN INNOCENT BYSTANDER GUNNED DOWN WHILE MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS, THE JEALOUS WOMAN WHO STABBED HER BOYFRIEND TO DEATH IN THE NAME OF LOVE AND RAGE, A FAMILY OF 4 WHO WAS KILLED BY A DRUNK DRIVER THAT THE POLICE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR, OR THE CHILDREN WHO WERE PLAYING WITH A GUN THAT ACCIDENTLY FIRED KILLING ONE OF THEM. AND AS CRAZY AS IT SOUNDS THESE ARE THE KINDS OF MURDERS THAT WE ARE USED TO HEARING ABOUT.

BUT, WHAT ABOUT THE RITUALISTIC MURDER?
    DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS? HAVE YOU EVEN HEARD OF IT? WELL MANY RITUALISTIC MURDERS HAPPEN ALL THE TIME, BUT PEOPLE DON’T EVEN REALIZE THAT A RITUAL IS TAKEN PLACE. FOR THOSE WHO DON’T KNOW: A RITUAL IS A RELIGIOUS OR NON-RELIGIOUS SEQUENCE OF ACTS INITIATED IN ORDER TO CONJURE UP OR PRODUCE A POSITIVE AND/OR NEGATIVE ENGERY. HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF RITUALISTIC MURDER, THAT YOU PROBABLY DIDN’T REALIZE:
    WAR- IF WEAPONS WERE NEVER CREATED THERE WOULDN’T BE ANY OF THESE HORRIBLE WARS. WAR IS CREATED TO PUT FEAR INTO PEOPLES MINDS; TO MAKE MONEY FOR THE LOW LEVEL ELITE WHO RUN THIS PLANET. IT’S ALSO RITUALISTIC MURDER PLAYED OUT BY SATANIC WORSHIPPERS. MOST OF THE SOLDIERS HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT’S GOING ON. ALSO, WAR CHANGES LAWS AND CREATES NEW ONE’S IN FAVOR OF THE ELITE WHO RUN THE PLANET. SO, THEY CAN IMPOSE THEIR SCHEME ON US ALL. WHICH IS ONE WORLD ORDER!!!
    W.T.C. 9-11- IT AMAZES ME HOW THE FAMILIES OF THE PEOPLE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES IN THIS BUILDING ON SEPTERMBER 11, 2001, ARE NOT RAISING HELL OVER THIS BULLSHIT. THE PRESIDENT (BUSH), THE F.B.I., THE FEMA AND EVERY OTHER GOV. AGENCY ARE LYING TO THEM AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ABOUT THE FACTS OF THIS CASE.
    I'm an audio bully, I hit play

PEEP MY OPEN MICS: iT IS WHAT IT IS, FAR FROM CLASSIC, EVERLASTIN', THE DEVIL MAKES WORK..

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27

Re: Prodigy from Mobb Deep - goes err, deep.

lmao @ fgee going undercover :x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Artificial Intelligence

haha. sup mate?

i'm serious as serious.

PEEP MY OPEN MICS: iT IS WHAT IT IS, FAR FROM CLASSIC, EVERLASTIN', THE DEVIL MAKES WORK..

You've Earned a Custom Title!

He kinda said shit we already know, what did he say that was deep? Just wondering..
    Face it, its mathematics, basics far from fake shit
    My mind is sacred, my skin shine like a Cuban bracelet
    Egyptian Pharaoh, potent ganja use to get me paro/paranoid
    Now I inhale from gun shots, through my double barrel

Who's we????

Never refer to your opinion as everyone elses opinion or assume that because you know something everyone else does.

This thread has 1 reply from Ed who i know, and you, who has read about this stuff before.

And by deep, that means going below the surface of things, which Prodigy did.

Who's we????

Never refer to your opinion as everyone elses opinion or assume that because you know something everyone else does.

This thread has 1 reply from Ed who i know, and you, who has read about this stuff before.

Who's we????

Who's we????

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Nigga stfu im tlaking about shit that average people have already thought of years ago. This nigga is still talking about WTC and 9.11 7 years later? Why wasn't he so outspoken when it happened. Cause now hes locked up an bored. An wtf was he rambling about with the murder shit. Of course if you kill somebody in self defense its ok, but if you kill someone cause they slap you its not. We dont need prodigy to tell us that, somebody already doing 90 years can tell us. All the "deep" shit hes talking about is basic shit that i've already known or assumed years before. Just saying.
    Face it, its mathematics, basics far from fake shit
    My mind is sacred, my skin shine like a Cuban bracelet
    Egyptian Pharaoh, potent ganja use to get me paro/paranoid
    Now I inhale from gun shots, through my double barrel

Battle Record
    6-0

lol for serious though..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Will you be my 100th?

Quote Originally Posted by efgeesus View Post
    Who's we????

find something thought provoking...like that is really that...who gives a flying flip about what prodigy says? its prodigy...the tutu gangster...and now he can also be known as captain obvious...just because you find obvious things mind blowing and no one else does...does not mean that WE are the ones who are not free thinkers...you bust a nut over a nigga taking obvious ideas and adding nothing to them and making them "his own" the try to sound someone else for stating that this obviousness was obvious obviousness

I SAY NO HOMO 100 TIMES A DAY, IT KEEPS MY TEETH STRAIGHT!!!

Prodigy needs to get off Google.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pen Pwner View Post
    find something thought provoking...like that is really that...who gives a flying flip about what prodigy says? its prodigy...the tutu gangster...and now he can also be known as captain obvious...just because you find obvious things mind blowing and no one else does...does not mean that WE are the ones who are not free thinkers...you bust a nut over a nigga taking obvious ideas and adding nothing to them and making them "his own" the try to sound someone else for stating that this obviousness was obvious obviousness
    LET ME BREAK IT DOWN BEYOND WHAT IS NEEDED..

the article IS thought provoking if you haven't read up on the stuff Prodigy mentions.

who gives a flip what Prodigy says? who gives a fuck what anybody says.
    your position and place in life means nothing in regards to whether your opinions and ideas are interesting and not just going along with the crowd.
    if Einstein said it would it make it any more credible? no. people get way to caught up in popularity contests.

i never said i find obvious things mind blowing. don't put words in my mouth.

by assimilating yourself in the 'WE' section you ironically just included yourself in the everyday joe. think about it.

at no point does Prodigy or my self say the ideas are his. he's trying to educate some people as am i. seems rapbattles is the wrong place to try.

remember a closed mind is open to failure.

peace