32-11

LLL Mag Week 18 - Death Toll

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9...rweek18vp3.jpg

The Magazine's Featured Song
    "Shadowville's Battlefields" - DZK
    [SOUNDCLICK]2446243[/SOUNDCLICK]

-------------------------------

Intro

dope ass week again people. the regular season is steadily drawin to a close and ppl are droppin like it too, feelin the pressure of wanting to make it another week. alot of real good heads are cycling through, thanks to those nasty Do or Die matches.. and that only emphasizes that no one is safe in this league.. unless you drop like you want to stay.

A few quick thoughts: id have to honestly say that this group of battlers is prolly one of the least biased this league's had in a long while. to me, ppl seem to vote LESS on what someone has done in the past, and more of what they're doin NOW. in other words, they arent gettin votes cuz of the "rep" they've 'established', but rather how their writing, and that's encouraging to new ppl comin' in and new ppl gettin recognized for the talent they have. imo, that's one of the best successes of this league, so keep it up.. im sure im not the only one that's noticed. (i think its another big part of why this league is always packed with sign ins too).

Also, if anyone has a really callused hand, bitchslap mariah for me cus she 'forgot' bout the cover last week. thanks.

Battle Reviews

HW Title Match - J.Hens vs Qualm
    As expected, both of these guys came out like they wanted it. Qualm was the first to strike, and had some pretty creative stuff, and the way he executed it made it come across pretty harsh/funny. Hens was his usual self again, using his wording and wit to pretty much out-duel Qualm in this one. I think Qualm kinda veered off his consistency that's carried him so far, and it cost him in this one. Imo, it was only a blowout in the votes.. but the battle was a pretty nice read.
    Winner: J.Hens

Contendership Match - COM vs Rule. by Chrit
    COM came very average and seemed to overlook Rule. Rule, however, came very fresh and managed two dope nameplays on COM. Who would have thought that possible after so many years?!?!?!? Anyhow, Rule wins via KO due to COM not voting.
    Winner: Rule.

...?... [27] vs Blue Bayou [20]
    The battle of wits and wording. Blue is known for his creativity and great execution of concepts, and he seemed to do just that. His verse was pretty nice for the most part, & intertwined humor and harshness together to deliver a well written verse. Q, coming off a near upset of Hens in has last HW debut, seemed to slip slightly with the swagger he had. He had a few really nice punches on blue, then a couple cool ones, but he just couldnt match the cleverness of Blue nor the consistency. I think Q's starting off kinda slow in the beginning really hurt, and cost him the match.
    Winner: Blue Bayou

Ancel [16] vs Philly [34]
    To be honest, this is everything i figured it'd be.. like i said last week, ancel would needa step it up to have a chance, and he was almost there. Although the voted don't do justice, ancel came pretty cool & creative this week, and alot of the voters tended to agree. However, Philly always has a way of beating you, and i know i constantly pound this issue, but his creativity was solid once again. Ancel's verse just couldnt quite match up, and ultimately Philly escapes with a win.
    Winner: Philly

-Coop- [19] vs Chrit [17]
    Ah, what coulda been. Coop doesnt show, and Chrit drops a no show verse (kinda) and takes the easy 2 pt win. Dissapointing, but that's life.
    Winner: Chrit

Do or Die Match - Dao [3] vs sick flows fam [0] vs phlymo [7]
    LLL's first 3-way since the restart! and suprisingly, it was a success. and everyone dropped early! And yeah, it was even a pretty nice read. Sick was the first to drop, and honestly after all his talking and thread making and blah blah, he dropped mediocre to me. Had a couple decent lines, but overall is was ok-ish. Dao was a lil more impressive, showing hints of what he's really capable of dropping, and was pretty consistent for the most part, with a few punches that fell short with wording and/or playedish concepts. Phlymo, for lack of better words, was impressive. Dude had the most consistent verse of the 3 (imo) and seemed to deliver a more creative and executed verse. I wouldnt say it was a blowout, but phlymo was the clear winner.
    Winner: Phlymo

Do or Die Match - $pitacular [3] vs Vaskez [10]
    This was a pretty nice battle. Alot of times the votes don't do the other opponent justice, and that was kinda the case here. Vas was the first to drop, and he seems to have a way with wording, and it showed with some pretty nice punches, along with a few that were humorous. Spit was quick to extinguish Vas's verse, and used his usual swagger and creativity that has got him so far in his career. This wasnt a "blowout" by any nature, but it was a battle of who could drop the most fresh & creative.. and spit prevailed once again. (and voted!!)
    Winner: $pitacular

Do or Die Match - Tony B [6] vs Keyed Alife [10]
    This was an interesting match, to say the least. Keyed came decent, and seemed to have a few pretty cool punches, while the rest were either ok or below par. Tony needed to step it up from his previous outings to pull off a win here, and he almost did. He had a couple witty lines, but seemed to lack the overall harshness that makes 'decent' punches into effective ones. It was close all the way, but ppl were feelin key's lines a lil more than Tony's.
    Winner: Keyed Alife

Horud Skys [0] vs untold [13]
    Bleh, another no show. untold, who seems to have lost his flare over the past weeks, finally bows out of the league after this no show. Horud dropped an obvious no show verse.. but he has alot of potential, and he could be a sleeper as the season goes along.
    Winner: Horud Skys

Battle of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Vaskez

think we forgot?

Lay disappeared, left this gay mourning what he's lackin in
    Spit aint want him to leave...
    ...but was always pleased to see the back of him
    See what's happenin...some stay doin the same sex with no variation, shit
    Spit's always tryin new positions, but stays in a same-sex relationship
    My attacks're slayin bitch, they leavin this gay done
    I'll crack ya skull...
    ...till the US housing crisis aint got shit on your brain's one
    ya borin n lame son, how'll ya win against my strong lines when
    ya bars're so bog-standard, the environmental agency's grading swamps by them
    you an e-thug dude, I listen to ya claims of crimes cynically
    real thugs do hard time, Spit just felon hard times lyrically
    nah, but really G, ya text's collectible... how? just listen yo
    ya talent's miniature, n ya style's a scaled-down version of the original
    heard ya audios, seems ya sounded pussy from ya life's beginnin
    ya voice's soft dawg... n today you're a far cry from winnin
    Difference between us? My spits' servin dudes, they blindin n savage
    you? spit's servin tables til he finds a waiter write above average

vs

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular

Rule predicted BOTW.. you've come far, mag writers sayin you nice as fuck
    homie congrats... on manipulatin kids you gave power to hype you up
    better call a nurse. try as you might Vas you gettin roasted n' fallin hurts
    you can't deliver an asswhooping, with that cheap postage you call a verse
    we're like... what's a Vaskez? then you tell us, n' faggot you seem lame
    it's pathetic you had to look through ya mom's sex toys for a screen name
    please refrain from talking big, you could never roll with the mobsters
    I'ma giant.. you're such a tiny squirt you'd get absorbed by my boxers
    catch a beating man. leave you bleeding n' my concepts'll slay hopes
    n' I'm not feeding when I say your lines are just a collection of gay jokes
    scared as fuck, tryin duck.. you know you're in trouble, whore'll I find ya
    shit I made you soil your pants so bad you grew a couple more vaginas
    n' dog it's evident.. that you don't want no part of me, it's dramatic
    when you see me n' curl up into a ball that'd make a dung beetle ecstatic
    you're wack to me.. I never sugar coat the truth of course I'm honest
    even when ya gone I won't miss you.. every punch'll hit your corpse I promise

peace.
    Verse of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by phlymo
    is he lay, vylint, mystery, nique…?

fam’s one of 9 heads on his list, he signals the return of fame
    cos after that drop, the other 8 will come back just to clear their name
    so act your age, I’ll smack an old bitch and a kill me a wussy
    dao’s a pristine rapper, n’ when he turns twenty he’ll still be a pussy
    so thank god for do or dies, fuck sick my hunger’s stronger
    Sudan, Ethiopia, n’ LLL – none of them want famine any longer
    you think your old drops are remembered n worth respecting?

Quote Originally Posted by Keyed Alife
    I dropped the first verse of the week!
    ^he dropped a day after u and NO ONE recalled a reason to correct him
    my punches make flesh rise, fuck ugly y’all are hideous guys
    if dao looks hot, it’s cos I made his body swelter twice its original size
    n’ fuck fronting, the insults fam’s drop got are one thing
    but everyone disendow’s text so much RB needs a new source of funding
    you kids must be crazy, I’ve seen ugly dudes but these are rotten
    they’ve both gotta screw loose, cos pretty girls won’t fuck either of ‘em

good luck, nice to have an early battle to vote on

Top 10 Punches - Week 17

Past matches proved u were shit, pompous skid u won’t move me
    Last week it was John-Q. & u got ur heart ripped out like the kid in that movie
    Blue Bayou vs ...?...

so thank god for do or dies, fuck sick my hunger’s stronger
    Sudan, Ethiopia, n’ LLL – none of them want famine any longer
    phlymo vs sick flows fam

n' dog it's evident.. that you don't want no part of me, it's dramatic
    when you see me n' curl up into a ball that'd make a dung beetle ecstatic
    $pitacular vs Vaskez

dude you could bring ya whole crew, just means im poppin ya man too
    philly's the only dude to stand his ground...& drop it's property value
    Ancel vs Philly

You ain't a Legend with writing. Even in the bout that we're booking.
    True, his verses ARE throw-back worthy.. I can hit trashcan's without even looking.
    J.Hens vs Qualm

HW contender? please, ya last trip was boring, the champ'd back me..
    'n to see Hens-COM in a title match, would redefine the term relaxing.
    Rule. vs COM

ya borin n lame son, how'll ya win against my strong lines when
    ya bars're so bog-standard, the environmental agency's grading swamps by them
    Vaskez vs $pitacular

don't try to disrespect ya elders, front'n on me won't getcha the win son
    ..but i hope he means well.. cuz i'll take pleasure in drownin him in one
    Philly vs Ancel

Blue will never be soaring, its clear to me you aint about shit
    Fuck yellow...after this battle blue`ll be purple enough without it
    ...?... vs Blue Bayou

This bitch is wack and I'm illing and he knows I'm back and I'm killing
    So Rule I agree with your power ranks... and the fact you're not in em'
    COM vs Rule.

Honorable Mention

I'm focused on MY verse, shit is gonna be mad thuggin
    just make sure ur're commited to ya own..
    n do something ya dad couldn't
    Qualm vs J.Hens

but I'm gonna miss tony, even though hes the dumbest of dudes
    but he was startin' to grow on me, and then I had the fungus removed
    Keyed Alife vs Tony B

Power Rankings

10. Ancel (New)
    If my assumption's correct, he's gettin that old swagger back gradually.. when he gets back to true form, stay the fuck out the way.

9. ...?... (-4)
    Why such the big slide? Q's a talented battler, and considering his loss last week, everyone above him won .. ranks 6-9 are almost dead even on any given day.

8. phlymo (+1)
    Phly was impressive last week, and got votw this week. The rust is officially gone gentlemen.. if he ever had any to begin with.

7. Chrit (+0)
    Chrit has solidified this #7 spot after getting a no show win last week. He's done nothing but gain points since re-entry. That's scary.

6. Qualm (-2)
    He takes a short slide after losin' to Hens in the HW match.. but he's far from being an easy target.. kid's always dangerous.

5. Blue Bayou (+1)
    Blue redeemed himself by beating the then ranked #5 ...?..., and has regained that swagger that we're used to seein out of this guy.

4. COM (-2)
    After losing a tough match last week, COM only drops a few spots, because i think everyone knows what this guy's capable of.

3. $pitacular (New)
    He's survived the Do or Die last week, and i think with playoffs so close, he's here to stay. And that's dangerous.

2. Philly (+1)
    Yep, he's climbin' back up like i thought he would. Philly's a huge threat in this league, and i dont see him leavin the top 5 anytime soon.

1. J.Hens (+0)
    Once again, Hens has defended his title.. and certainly hasn't shown any signs of wearing down at all.

Predictions - Week 18

HW Title Match - J.Hens (defending) vs Rule. By Chrit
    This should be a dope battle. Rule has come out of nowhere with alot of cool, fresh ideas. Hens consistently drops nice. Tough one to call... If Hens drops like he did last week the battle is his. Odds: 3:1 in favor of Hens
    Prediction: Hens

Contenders - Philly vs Blue Bayou
    ** Battle of the Week Nomination **
    ** Verse of the Week Nomination **

One of the battles that I'm lookin forward to, personally, this should be a dope ass matchup. Philly & Blue are specifically known for their great creativity and consistency week after week. Philly's got the 2nd most points in the League, and for good reason too. Blue's gunna needa pull some of that cleverness that's carried him & deliver an abover average verse to make this nice. On the other hand, Philly won't be able to slack a bit either.. cus underestimating Blue, or vise versa, WILL cost them the win. Both wanna reach the HW Title.. and both have a strong argument to be there.
    Prediction: Blue Bayou

...?... [26] vs COM [21]
    ** Verse of the Week Nomination **
    This match will be the most interesting to watch in terms of concepts and nameplays. Both these cats have heard all the punches on their names before, and i think this'll really come down to who has the fresher ideas, and who can deliver them & get that harsh factor down pat. Both are recovering from tough losses, and the win's gunna go to who wants it more..
    Prediction: COM

Qualm [20] vs -Coop-[16]
    This'll be a pretty interesting matchup. Qualm, who kinda veered off his usual consistency last week, is lookin to redeem himself and get right back into HW contention. Coop has lost the past few weeks, and is searching for that win that'll re-energize his run back to the top of the ranks. Both have the potential to drop dope verses, and I dont think either will hold back anything in this match.. both wanna win for different reasons, but both share the same goal: get points for playoffs. How do u do that? Kick ass.
    Prediction: Qualm

Chrit [19] vs Ancel [15]
    A pretty evenly matched battle here, this'll be another one to look forward to. Both are gettin' that swagger back that we know they have in 'em, ann while Chrit's been on a roll these past weeks, Ancel's been losin some tough fought battles, but has been showin' glimmers of the old ancel that held the HW title earlier in the season. I think personals will be a big factor, and overall harshness/humor will play an important roll in this. Don't be suprised if it takes every voter in the league to reach a decision on the overall winner here.
    Prediction: Ancel

$pitacular [7] vs Defcon_5 [14] - Do or Die Match
    ** Battle of the Week Nomination **
    What a great matchup for a do or die. $pit is comin off a pretty convincing win against Vaskez last week, while Defcon is re-entering the League after a much anticipated wait. With the playoffs lurking, I don't see any of these 2 coming at each other lightly, and they'll need to come hard in order to get the necessary points to qualify. Defcon is on his way, and Spit's lookin for a late season surge. This'll be good.
    Prediction: $pitacular

phlymo [11] vs Wilfred [12] (aka Nick James) - Do or Die Match
    This'll either be a 'down to the wire' battle, or a pretty one-sided one. phlymo has been impressive the last few weeks, and has survived multiple do or dies week after week to stay in the competition. Nick is lookin to come back after a hasty exit to Jr, to try'n solidify a spot in the upcoming playoffs. In order for this to be close, Nick's gunna have to drop his nicest verse yet, while phlymo needs to stay consistent as he has been. Creativity will be a big factor in this, and whoever can outdo the other, will be victorious.
    Prediction: phlymo

Keyed Alife [13] vs Warming [12] - Do or Die Match
    Keyed's been slowly flying under the radar, raking up points, and pushin people out of do or dies with some ease. Warming is re-entering again, but i think both these battlers realize the urgency of every point for playoffs, and this battle will really come down to who can step their game up the fastest, and deliver that knockout blow to the opponent. Both keyed and warming have the potential to be pretty nice in here, but it's a matter of which one breaks outta that nest first.. this'll be a close match.
    Prediction: Keyed Alife

Horud Skys [3] vs Daz [4] - Do or Die Match
    DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS MATCH. Remember a few weeks back when Daz suprised everyone and beat Spit? Apparently he's back. But, Horud is not to be taken lightly. If my memory serves me correct, this guy's an older head that was pretty good when he was writin' fresh. Unfortunately, he didnt get the opportunity for a real match last week, but this week'll hopefully be different. As long as both these guys respect what the other is capable of, this match'll be a fun read. Both have that creative edge to them, it's just a matter of who can execute it the best.
    Prediciton: Daz

Throwback Battle - '05
    "$pitacular vs COM"

Quote Originally Posted by COM
    You're jumped up, you're weak, the beefing's sucked your fatigue
    and thx man, I'm in the final.. coz you fucked up the league
    I'll leave you bleeding you gay prick... you're broke? then get payed bitch
    If Spit wasn't a boy growing up... he'd have had nuthin to play with
    So don't say shit.. I'll drill you, wanted to beat me? you still do
    Coz $pit knows comp doesn't hurt,.but minus the P... it'll kill you
    A win puts cash in ya pocket so your run? watch me stop it
    Because change is inevitable... unless I'm taking $pits wallet
    So keep the cash, you need it, pitiful prize means more to you
    I could spread one verse across a season... and win more in 1-2
    Take young boys under your wing?
    ..... everyone's wondering what's a matter man
    Now I'ma drive you up the wall, so no need for Lay's Batarang
    I'll slap this fag and scorn him, crack your chest till it falls in
    The only freestyle this bitch's got is getting dressed in the morning
    So fall in for accusations, I got a son but nought for $pit
    Coz the only sparkle in his eye...is when I come and torch his bitch
    I bought ya shit now I'm in Last Word, what positions are we hit with?
    I'm the brains and $pits the muscle..
    .....that you use to snap your shit with
    Illiterate prick its no wonder, you've got no friends bitch, we've shunned ya
    Shit since Lay was recently banned.. I've been withstricting my number
    I'll put this bitch in a slumber, slap a defeat down to stun ya
    You always take things too far..
    ..so lets see you take this... six feet under
    I'll strike like thunder, storm ya house.. you talk the walk with your mouth
    But great minds think alike.. thats why we always fall out
    I'm going all out on this faggot, while his every tackles scorned
    I deserve being born to battle...you only deserve to battle Born
    You weren't the first man created.. so please don't act like it bitch
    But $pit turn over a new leaf?... we'd just all laugh at his dick
    I feel the hunger from this prick so I'd have come harder if I could
    Because $pits known to outperform... in the subway for food
    vs

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=207031

barely made the deadline. strainin so hard I was almost blinded
    when I went to check ya chin. n' spent an hour tryin ta find it
    jesus ya wack. n' I almost didn't show up to dead the match
    I just kept starin at ya picture.. waitin for ya head to hatch
    I'd make a crack at you havin cancer, but it's probably true
    I should be facing feeble minded. but I guess feeble bodied'll do
    get bent when I'm callin. you know my intent when I'm ballin
    money aside, I'ma kick ya ass so hard I'll put a dent in ya wallet
    I tear at ya neck. say what you want, I don't care I'm the best
    n' hoe I'll smash ya head down so far it'll put hair on ya chest
    compare us, n' yes.. the title's mine. these hoes'll witness
    shut you down so quick, ya vital signs'll say closed for business
    far as disses, no reason to get mad. kid only mine matters
    so when you act up, I just kick back. until ya spine shatters
    n' after I sink ya ship captain, I bet a bitch float
    but there's no tellin what'll happen. cuz I'ma cut ya snitch throat
    even ya bitch disrespects you. me? I'd bust off, rock the hoe
    dog.. you wouldn't be any less of a man. it's just not possible
    you ain't got the endurance to run this, so just quit rappin
    never forget ya weak. cuz even memory lapse would leave you gaspin
    now bow to the great baby. n' fag you could just stay hating
    hoe I only B-friended you, cuz you weren't worth the A rating
    actin like the new sheriff in town. dog ya makin me laugh
    bitch I'ma take the law into my own hands. n' break it in half
    laugh n' I'm comin out punchin. hoe I don't lie I'ma swinger
    n' after I make you see my point, I'll wipe ya eye off my finger
    fuck you thinkin? tell the coronor to prepare the chalk
    the hell you gonna question my skill, when I got ya scared to talk?
    everything I say is true... hoe it's time to pay ya dues.
    but COM you've been a good sport. so I'll just keep playin you

good. night. baby.
    Winner: $pitacular

The Playoff Outlook

For the last few weeks, I'm going to show everyone what their situational stats are, and where they COULD be if they win/lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaskez
    It was always gonna be 8 makin playoffs, but top 4 get in automatically, next top 8 to sign in will battle for the remaining 4 places.

J.Hens
    Most Points Possible: 56
    Least Points Possible: 46
    Note: With one more win in any fashion, Hens has solidified the #1 Spot in the playoffs.

Philly
    Most Possible Points: 46
    Least Possible Points: 36
    Note: Has the #2 spot in the playoffs locked, could tie Hens for #1 spot (in points), assuming Hens loses his next 2 matches.

Rule.
    Most Possible Points: 36
    Least Possible Points: 26
    Note: Currently in the 3rd spot for automatic bid, needs to win both matches by KO to stay in #3 spot.

...?...
    Most Points Possible: 34
    Least Points Possible: 24
    Note: Holds #4 Auto bid by 2 points. Has a lock on a playoff spot regardless.

Blue Bayou
    Most Possible Points: 32
    Least Possible Points: 22
    Note: Needs Rule or ...?... to lose and needs to win this week to slide into a top 4 bid spot.

COM
    Most Possible Points: 29
    Least Possible Points: 19
    Note: Needs a win to secure a playoff spot. Could move up to Auto bids with losses by Q or Rule .. and Blue Bayou.

Qualm
    Most Possible Points: 28
    Least Possible Points: 18
    Note: Playoff spot is not a lock yet. Needs a KO this week to get a lil more comfortable.

Chrit
    Most Possible Points: 27
    Least Possible Points: 17
    Note: currently in the 8th spot, chrit almost needs to win out to stay comfortable, but doesnt necessarily need KO wins..(4 pts each)

-Coop-
    Most Possible Points: 24
    Least Possible Points: 14
    Note: technically, coop has a chance to get to the auto bid's but needs alot of help, and needs to KO throughout the remainder. there are 7 battlers below him that could push him down, and possibly out, if he's not careful.

Ancel
    Most Possible Points: 23
    Least Possible Points: 13
    Note: Ancel's almost in a must win situation here.. with 3 potential ppl who could threaten his playoff spot, losing would make it even more difficult to move along.

Defcon_5
    Most Possible Points: 22
    Least Possible Points: 12
    Note: a KO win for Defcon would be a huge help, but he's another bubble contender for the last 8 spots .. currently sitting at #7, defcon is basically in a must win situation to keep his hopes alive and more importantly, strong.

Keyed Alife
    Most Possible Points: 21
    Least Possible Points: 11
    Note: Another bubble contender, Keyed cant afford to lose, especially being in a do or die .. he needs ALL the points he can get from here on out, and if he can KO the rest of the way, he's in, being as he holds the final spot right now.

Nick James
    Most Possible Points: 20
    Least Possible Poins: 10
    Note: Nick needs a lil help from the ones above him. holding the #9 spot currently, nick cant afford to lose and leave in a do or die. winning out and hoping for a couple losses above him is what he needs.

Warming
    Most Possible Points: 20
    Least Possible Poins: 10
    Note: In the same boat as Nick, warming needs to basically win out, and hope for some losses in the final 8.

phlymo
    Most Possible Points: 19
    Least Possible Points: 9
    Note: phlymo's also in a must win situation from here on out, and needs alot of help from the Do or Die matches too. It's far from impossible as long as he keeps winning.

$pitacular
    Most Possible Points: 15
    Least Possible Points: 5
    Note: $pits highest potential he can reach is the #9, but that's almost gotta be a miracle. Spit no doubt has to get the maximum points in wins these next weeks (8pts) and hope for a little help above him. It's not impossible, but it's iffy.

Daz
    Most Possible Points: 12
    Least Possible Points: 2
    Note: the #7 spot is held by defcon, and his Least points he can get is 12, so theoretically daz has a shot at the #7 or 8 spot, but he'll need alot of help and need to win out with KO's.

Horud Skys
    Most Possible Points: 11
    Least Possible Points: 1
    Note: Horud technically has a shot at the final playoff spot, but like the others before him, he needs alot of help and needs to KO his wins the rest of the way through.

The Shape Shifters:
    Those who have the points necessary, but arent signed in... yet.

untold
    Most Possible Points: 14
    Least Possible Points: 9
    Note: Assuming he signs back in and wins via KO, untold has a chance just like all the other bubble contenders .. but needs alotta help too.

Mariah
    Most Possible Points: 13
    Least Possible Points: 8
    Note: Granted the chances are slim, she still would have a chance assuming, like the rest, she KO'd her final win, and got alot of help from the ranks above hers.

Vaskez
    Most Possible Points: 13
    Least Possible Points: 8
    Note: basically in the same boat as Mariah, however his record percentage IS better, so assuming everything went his way, he'd have an advantage if they tied.

The Odds

On what Vaskez does in his off time. .

200 to 1 | Recruits UK kids; says text battling is the new american dream.
    90 to 1 | Explores other sites' Battle Rules; fumes that he cant change them.
    10 to 1 | Vaskez has off time?

On how J.Hens would celebrate 56 pts in LLL. .

500 to 1 | Rub it in Philly's face .. via text message.
    150 to 1 | Claim recycling some concepts was just his way of "going green"
    No Line | Invite ...?... to his party, then no show.. again.

Outro

I don't know bout everyone else, but this is gettin pretty exciting. You can almost feel the desperation in the air with people tryin to make it to the next round. The no shows were pretty dissapointing, especially this late in the season, but what're ya gunna do? I know I havent brought this up in a while, but damn people.. vote. For the most part it's gone rather well, in fact i guess there were a few that even went beyond the minimum, and that's awesome, thank you. If for nothin else, just show respect for the people that took the time to drop a vote on your battle, and just fuckin do it, ya know? Anyways, let's have another dope week.. there's alot of nice matchups again, and alot of people's playoff hopes depend on certain ppl winning and losing.. so we really cant afford for people NOT to vote. Let's get this shit in gear and finish out this season strong. Props to the mods and battlers as always, we're nearing the end here, so lets accomplish this shit with no regrets. Pz.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

savoir
    Battle Record
    18-6
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: LLL Mag Week 18 - Death Toll

w000t

quality mag again rule
    Last edited by phlymo; May 12th, 2008 at 07:29 PM

Battle Record
    10-20

rofl @ me losin cuz of recycling like i haven't already caught half the league doin it...w/e
    - King Tone

another dope mag rule.

me and u holdin down the LLL n' Jr. mags lol.

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

I don't think it comes down to me or Philly underestamating each other, we've known each other since like 05 and have battled like 4 times lol...

but anyways, again quality mag rule.. all sections were very well-written in great detail.... kudos, good looks
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Tony B View Post
    rofl @ me losin cuz of recycling like i haven't already caught half the league doin it...w/e
    lol. just call it every time you see it and the votes'll get deducted. It's in the rules. lol@ people STILL being surprised that the rules are upheld. Wow, big surprise there

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins

but yeah dope mag rule, agree on the intro

nice idea on the chances of getting into playoffs etc section. yeah top 12 have a shot (4 auto + 8)

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins

still lol @ the amount of bitching that's occurred this season BECAUSE we've upheld the rules. ROFL. cats got used to whining/d/ring their way out of having to follow the rules and went soft.

Battle Record
    10-20

Quote Originally Posted by Vaskez View Post
    lol. just call it every time you see it and the votes'll get deducted. It's in the rules. lol@ people STILL being surprised that the rules are upheld. Wow, big surprise there
    cuz upholding rules is like....so uncool lol
    - King Tone

Battle Record
    10-20

and 3 posts in a row...stop freeposting hoe
    - King Tone

..going global
    Battle Record
    14-13

dope mag.. i was really digging the cover art

much appreciated
    IJL

Battle Record
    3-4

word, I enjoyed reading it. ^when are you dropping?

..going global
    Battle Record
    14-13

when i have some time to write
    IJL

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

dope mag rule

Shut up and make music Big Question's Avatar