minus the suicide notes I represent.

Pinpointing where it hurts the most
    ordering a much preferable imagenation
    everyone cares so much about my life
    trying to end my misery- feebleminded
    right or wrong, this must be my destiny
    youth of the nation- gone with a bang.
    My hand left my final words on the table,
    in the middle of my blood, next to my gun.

I Am Poetry, as it's become what I am,
    and this is the end of the grim writing.
    Last edited by Soule; April 22nd, 2008 at 12:28 AM

Soule
    Last edited by Soule; April 22nd, 2008 at 12:04 AM

Battle Record
    37-24

Re: I Am Poetry. . .

FIRST OF ALL DAMN YOU...I seriously was plotting out a piece titled exactly like this all day..and planned on coming home and tearing it up..nstead you dabbled with my topic in a small short im bored poem...RAWR!

for the simplistic approach, the execution was rather nice..dont confuse that as tho this piece was complex in its entirity but overall it had a sort of bigger than its self feel..that each line held meaning, but at the same time the piece in itself was ment to fit format, dulling the overall SHABAM of things...i didnt agree with the ending, i found it to be nieve n less than powerful. Overall this was a poem written just post imo. not bad, but nothing spectacular.
    Succeed Without Fear

Written Voices

Soule

word, I was bored and wanted to post something. Thanks.

EZDuzItBitch
    Battle Record
    4-7

Ok soo, its an alright poem, I personally hate non rhyming poetry but u pull it off ok....
    Also I like how it tells a story, its a lil confusing at first, but once u read it again u get what its about u kno....
    All in all, its ok, nuthin spectacular like Spek said, but it is good....

Soule

if you hate none rhyming poetry, then you have NO IDEA what real poetry is.

thank you for the feedback though, even if it was a bit confused. The greatest poetry in the world doesn't rhyme.

Battle Record
    37-24

^^not necessarily

*leaves with a strut*
    Succeed Without Fear

Written Voices

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

MY favorite poem is a rhyming poem and still i prefer Non rhyming by majority.

Any ways what is up my cracker, this was a pretty nice poem ot be in the form you used and the length as you know i love using this form inside my poetry so its always good to see other writers doing it as well as long as they do it well and you did, Itreminds me of this poem i was writing becuase it was so abstract almost a little Cobainish "Youth of the nation-gone with a bang" is a prefect example of hwo pwoerful abstractness can be when used correctly, hard to be emotional in poems like this but you did it and the iamger y was onpoint.

Nice poem bell.

AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

EZDuzItBitch
    Battle Record
    4-7

Ayo my man, I been writn poetry all my life, an have had a few book offers, I got stacks of notebooks full of poetry that will crush anything u put up here....
    and it all rhymes, see thats the hard part about poetry, makin a point while using beautiful language that rhymes, anyone can get a pen and paper and write a bunch of shit that dont make any sense, soo next time u wanna talk shit when I was bein nice and sayin that shit u wrote was ok, make sure ur shit is on point an not somethin my 6 yr old son coulda wrote mmmkay

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Itz2EZ View Post
    Ayo my man, I been writn poetry all my life, an have had a few book offers, I got stacks of notebooks full of poetry that will crush anything u put up here....
    and it all rhymes, see thats the hard part about poetry, makin a point while using beautiful language that rhymes, anyone can get a pen and paper and write a bunch of shit that dont make any sense, soo next time u wanna talk shit when I was bein nice and sayin that shit u wrote was ok, make sure ur shit is on point an not somethin my 6 yr old son coulda wrote mmmkay
    Its harder to flow with a poem non rhyming and i find that, majority of the poets that rhyme ALL the time suck, there are exceptions and who said your poems were good? has anyone with actual intellectual value proclaimed your a great poet? cause bell is pretty damn good and crush is a harsh word.

AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Quote Originally Posted by Itz2EZ View Post
    honestly? Join the IE and we'll see where you stand.

Itz, I read your poems, and mate, they suck. Don't be talking down on Pique if that's your writing ability, because trust me, they suck. And I for one have been told by accomplished poets that my work's good enough to eventually be published and whatnot, but I just need more experience in writing. I keep in touch with them, so please don't try and play the 'I've been offered books' card, because son, I'm 16 and done the same thing.

If what you've written here is what got you offers, than man... I feel sorry for the publishers.

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Exactly and bell get on aim you niglet.

AI

EZDuzItBitch
    Battle Record
    4-7

Ha Ha, fuk all u haterz
    suk dick....

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

half the reason you suck is you can't spell does it truly hurt you so bad to put the "E" on tru?

AI