Quote Originally Posted by PoetaDante View Post
Beautiful piece man, and so true to life, the ammount of times i've seen guys and girls go through this same dilema as you explained in this piece, and the way you described it was so simple, no pretentious lines that would suggest you're going over the top and breakign the reality side of it which i was kind fo expecting you to do as i know your style and you always fuck up somewhere lol... but here you didn't to be honest, i really got into it and i even read it over a few more times out of respect for getting the correct image and gaining the exact emotion that you would have wanted me to feel reading th piece. I actually get the feeling this piece MAY have been personal but i wouldn't be so bold to say it was personal lol
my only bicker with the piece, and this is only literally a small nit picking moan lol... is that i would have liked the piece to be left at "without letting hers pop"... to me that would have been perfect but the other last lines just didnt sit well with me, it was just uneasy. Real nice piece man, excellent stuff.
thanks bro... yeah, it was actually personal to the max... everything about this piece was personal... I'm chasing dreams. it's what I do.