User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 137

Thread: Brian... computer time... build it.

Battle Record
    7-1

Re: Brian... computer time... build it.

The fucking image in my head is glorious i tell you...

Your wearing basketball shorts and a wife beater...(with no intentions of ever playing basketball or beating your wife)...

and as your sitting at your chair you realize your mistake....you get up....your belly follows post haste....you turn and bust into a full speed of fury....the ground sounding hollow underneath your footsteps echo's deep sounds of stress as you make your sweaty way across the living room...you raise your foot in triumph and proceed to haul ass up stairs....almost slipping due to the perspiration thats gatherd on your thighs causing sweat to trickle down making the friction that was once a problem disappear....your legs are moving with a fluidity only seen in nature....you look like a mad hippo charging out of the water....then....you step on your foot..and trip on the third step...

the end

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Lmfao!!!!!

K.O.

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

omg... *dead* nigga bolded I ran upstairs LMAO

Spekz... let's be honest man... you know what fat man looked like... you were in the same class for 8 months you were just to pussy to confront him... and you "confirmed" it was Op like a week ago... and STILL haven't gotten the computer... it's mine fuck face...[/bully]
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

I say yall have a limbo contest for it.

Awards 25+ Wins

lmao... he can go first... and while he's under the bar I'll choke him with it... and walk away scott free... sucka prick
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

you don't think he'll see your big belly overshadow his backward-bent torso?

Battle Record
    37-24

I didnt know it was him...found out a few weeks ago.

But if u have just as much of a problem running up the stairs as opey, then ima just take the computer n run...

...i can run upstairs well!
    Succeed Without Fear

Written Voices

Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Spekz. View Post
    I didnt know it was him...found out a few weeks ago.

But if u have just as much of a problem running up the stairs as opey, then ima just take the computer n run...

...i can run upstairs well!
    yea... um... no problem running up stairs... and trust you can't run fast enough... lol but you found out a few weeks ago... AND you didn't mention it until last weekend..? that makes you a pussy... hell you mentioned it on a rap site... that makes you even MORE of a pussy... call campus security...

see if I was Opey... I'd just say fuck you and sell it again... cause you have no proof... and then I'd beat your ass and take the computer you're using now to replace the one I sold.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    37-24

I actually, still have a record of the pay pal thing saved on my buddies computer....n why would i confront him when at the time it was obvious he ripped me off, there 4..he probably didnt have the computer, hes in college so he didnt have 1200 dollars to throw around...and i had to see this dude everyday, what was i gonna get accomplished by saying something....and you say all of this because you want my computer lol...give me $1200 and u can have it!
    Succeed Without Fear

Written Voices

Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Spekz. View Post
    I actually, still have a record of the pay pal thing saved on my buddies computer....n why would i confront him when at the time it was obvious he ripped me off, there 4..he probably didnt have the computer, hes in college so he didnt have 1200 dollars to throw around...and i had to see this dude everyday, what was i gonna get accomplished by saying something....and you say all of this because you want my computer lol...give me $1200 and u can have it!
    actually... when I found out you knew it was him... I labeled you a pussy... and you're computer is mad old b... and where you paid 1200... I might pay 750. There's a difference between us man... this whole time I was joking... don't get your balls in a knot fammo... Point is the man wasn't trying to play you...

and if it was obvious he ripped you off... you're even more of a faggot because you saw him everyday... I'm gonna give 1200 to some fat fuck on a website and have him NEVER contact me nor send me my computer not to mention see him EVERYDAY and not ask about my merchandise? pussy. I'm just being real with you... By that logic... he could just give me the computer. What would you do about it..? absolutely dick... you know why? cause you're a pussy lmao

Corner was in the same situation... but he would ask me to speak to Brian... and I knew B was going through some shit so I asked him to hold on... or I told him I would do my best... which I did... but Corner was on top of his game... YOU on the other hand... just happen to come in cause the someone else did. that too is the mark of a pussy.

"he stole my lunch money!"

you in the back of the auditorium: "yea he stole mine too!" *sits down quickly*
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    37-24

im not mad, n u act as though i know him. is all im saying....i found it to be more funny than nething when i found out it was him...so i waited a few weeks cuz i figured he didnt have the computer...so all im saying, is what good would have came from it, sometime u need to way your options...but once i found out he had it...i talked to him in class like a day later....and ya its dated, and i wouldnt of sold it neways cuz its still unused..n its more just as a hobby for im going to the school for music business....n also you act as though i didnt tryn get my computer ..if u recall he went absent for like an entire year after he told me he sent it....n i lost all the contacts of him aswell..cept here.....so it was what is was...but im not tryn to argue with you, im just saying...what as i suppose to do.....

go push him down the first flight of stairs i seen him walk up..and be like thats for not giving me my computer lol...(pretty sure i still wouldnt have a computer)

so it is what it is...
    Succeed Without Fear

Written Voices

Battle Record
    37-24

moral of the story....

he ran to get my computer after i asked him...and now hes just to tired to bring it to me at the moment lol

Ill make sure to punch him in the gut for you B.Heat, if that would make you happy

Succeed Without Fear

Written Voices

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

I got Spekz over Brandon in the 100 yard dash everytime. I'd have to jump in the Lex.

Awards 25+ Wins

lol @ B... you're retarded. dont take that bet man... but Spekz... if that's where you're at daddy... cool... still a pussy... there's a ton of shit you could have done... not like I would start shit for Brian I'm just saying... You had everything you'd ever need to take any type of action... but you didn't... not to mention you said it yourself,

"i found it to be more funny than nething when i found out it was him...so i waited a few weeks cuz i figured he didnt have the computer..."

that's pussy to me... you gave duke 1200 of your money... of YOUR MONEY... and never received anything... found out he was close to you... on the same campus and in one of your classes and did nothing... until it was brought up on a message board by someone else... that just screams pussy to me...

What's to stop Brian from never giving it to you? LMAO I know he wouldn't do that cause I know him... but I'm sayin man... grow some balls. This should never have happened... and I fault you both... but again I know how B is... I know he was still trying to send the shit out but needed new info and with the pm thing thing lost all track of shit... I got that... just chock it up as a lesson learned man...

if I bought a car and it was never delivered and I never went to the dealership to find out why... you'd call me a pussy too.

all I'm saying is... you're a victim all on your own... don't make light of that fact... accept it and grow up.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    37-24

Well, now ill roll his ass down a hill...and beat him with the chubby stick until he has to give it to me...and trust me, i believe he will barrel roll quite well...

and 2nd of all, B. has probably eatn kids bigger than me...i seriously could fit in this dudes stomach..lol only kidding..but ya, if nothing would have been said on here, i may have said something to him eventually...it just seemed as though it was gonna be more of hassle than what may have come from it... but i see where your coming from, n its cool

3rd of all...feel free to take that bet B lol..
    Succeed Without Fear

Written Voices