User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: "Soldier's Side"...First New Beat in a While.

Battle Record
    11-5

"Soldier's Side"...First New Beat in a While.

[SOUNDCLICK]6617495[/SOUNDCLICK]

Turned out pretty good I thought.

Sampled from the System of a Down song of the same name.

Editing with links.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ne-369590.html
    Last edited by L.E; June 8th, 2008 at 08:32 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Re: "Soldier's Side"...First New Beat in a While.

Nice beat but I just didnt like the bass rhythm, cuz it just doesnt get along with the kick.. Good sample

Battle Record
    11-5

Wasn't supposed to go along with the kick lol but its all good man.

Thanks for the feed.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...le-369956.html

Uppin.

Social Media:

Bass is terrible on this...like real terrible, it'ss off by a mile....

Not feelin the snares and drums....the sample was iiight.....way too repititve also.

What kind of audience are you even reaching....this doesnt even sound hip hop at all.....like a different genre....

Battle Record
    11-5

I was going for a more underground feel.

Lol I personally like the bass, and I know other people who do too, but constructive criticism is what it is.

Social Media:

Its a new Rock-Rap genre..lol

Battle Record
    11-5

LOL yeah there you go.

Social Media:

I really am the future MGthefuture's Avatar

Alright, i like this sample, think i heard it before.

i like the sub, it may be out of key tho.

Nice airy drums, real dark grimey feel. I can hear Immortal Technique On this one.

holla @ us:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...07#post6419207

Thanks.

MG THE M@#*%F'N FUTURE

WINNER of TheNext.TV "Making The Next Hit" 2007, Hosted By Lil' Wayne & Busy Bee!

Battle Record
    11-5

Yes, that's what I was going for, the grimey undergound shit.

Thanks man.

Mixed opinions indeed.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Upppppppppppppp.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

Not bad Met this is the first beat i've heard from you i think the bass isn't good but its not that much of a problem to me good shit
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon