watched it last night... well, most of it... right as the movie got to the real good parts the motherfucker froze up... no matter what I did, the shit kept gettin' stuck at the same part... so I frisbee'd that fucker across the street and told Netflix it got lost in the mail...

anyway... cool flick, not much hype... I think it was well worth more publicity... it's a sci-fi flick, with a bit of "horror" movie thrown in... story 'bout a crew of astronauts, in the future, whose mission is to re-ignite the sun in order to save Earth... kinda goofy idea, but so what, it's sci-fi... so, a previous team had been sent and they failed... it is really a lot better than what I'm makin' it sound, trust me...

good cast, had the Irish dude from 28 Days Later... the scientist chick from 28 Weeks Later, the dude that played Human Torch on Fantastic 4, the Native Islander dude from Whale Rider, and a Japanese dude that's pretty popular there... really good cast I thought... and it was directed by the guy that did 28 Days Later, I believe...

worth watchin' for sure... suspenseful, creepy, really well acted and directed, good cinematography and special effects, and decent story...

I'm gonna rent it again just to see the ending... I was real pissed last night...