User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 65

Thread: Well What Do You Dudes Think.

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

Re: Well What Do You Dudes Think.

Keep that poetry championship for a while longer to see how it goes, like a 2 week belate trial run
    Kiss me through the camera lens.
    TNL

Battle Record
    37-7

4-0 for keeping it and ^its been two weeks and its working nicely this week dude has 0 Confidence in himself which brought this up.

4-0
    TNL

Battle Record
    37-7

Quote Originally Posted by Baron P. Mortuus View Post
    That sounds fair enough....In my opinion if everything goes well it should be a monthly thing where the champ has to prove himself against a number of random opponents.
    Nyce fucking Idea from now on fuck the point system you or another mod just picks a random person or random people and I have to defend or give the belt up.
    TNL

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Well don't fuck the point system , just at the end of the month reset the points, and have a battle Royal. whoever wins is the new champ and keeps all their points. just an idea

AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    37-7

Quote Originally Posted by Truth.. View Post
    Well don't fuck the point system , just at the end of the month reset the points, and have a battle Royal. whoever wins is the new champ and keeps all their points. just an idea
    we can get rid of the point system it will get rid of dumb shit and mods will pick somebody random which is fun,cause you never know who you face.
    TNL

Battle Record
    37-7

Quote Originally Posted by Truth.. View Post
    that sounds dope, people with more points would have a higher, but not definite, chance of getting in the abttle royale....thus,threre will be no more weekly champ matches in poetry but peeps can still build there points via normal matches, making the probablity of them squaring of for the belt higher.
    TNL

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

word

AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    15-7

I'd do it, just for the sake of competition.

But, I'm busy as fuck - as of now; so keep this. I'll come around to it one day.

Yes
    Artificial.Intelligence

Battle Record
    37-7

that sounds dope, people with more points would have a higher, but not definite, chance of getting in the abttle royale....thus,threre will be no more weekly champ matches in poetry but peeps can still build there points via normal matches, making the probablity of them squaring of for the belt higher.
    confused me when you said there will be no more weekly champ matches...
    We could keep the point thing random pick people with higher points.... people with higher points will have a better chance of getting a battle but not definite and sometimes the champ could get surprised with a battle royal.How does this sound.
    TNL

Battle Record
    37-7

Quote Originally Posted by Nyce. View Post
    confused me when you said there will be no more weekly champ matches...
    We could keep the point thing random pick people with higher points.... people with higher points will have a better chance of getting a battle but not definite and sometimes the champ could get surprised with a battle royal.How does this sound.
    The bold part is what I reckon we will or should do.....

as for the weekly champ matches, no more....there can be 2 champ matches in the month....the first 1 2 weeks in and the 2nd one a battle royale....the first one will be regular rank style, 2nd one with the new system...thus making it harder to get the championship ang giving the champ and the opponents more time to write without overkill.
    TNL

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

i like that, ans yes i don't understand the more champ battles thing either.

AI

Battle Record
    37-7

The bold part is what I reckon we will or should do.....

as for the weekly champ matches, no more....there can be 2 champ matches in the month....the first 1 2 weeks in and the 2nd one a battle royale....the first one will be regular rank style, 2nd one with the new system...thus making it harder to get the championship ang giving the champ and the opponents more time to write without overkill.
    Still dont understand the two battles thing.
    So come up with a way we can fix this and inform dudes about the new way and I'll edit it in.And what will we do about the topical belt.

Starting right now...Sunday 1/13/08 10:00 AM eastern....every battle that closes...THAT MEANS AFTER THIS DATE....no old battles.....you post your links here from that battle....and you will be added to the list of contenders....in one week...the two highest point winners will battle for the FL Text Title...and the FL Topical Title....the points will be continuous...and neverending...so if you better do your best that you dont lose....but I will reset your points to 0 if you PM me and ask...if you dont leave your links to battles I will not add you......keep in mind...your opponent that you beat...will also be added...
    TNL

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

i think by two battles he means, like the one in the second week in the month and the one in the forth, since Topical has one every other week as well.

AI

Battle Record
    37-7

I dont know explain it more Baron.
    TNL

Battle Record
    37-7

Quote Originally Posted by Nyce. View Post
    Still dont understand the two battles thing.
    So come up with a way we can fix this and inform dudes about the new way and I'll edit it in.And what will we do about the topical belt.

Starting right now...Sunday 1/13/08 10:00 AM eastern....every battle that closes...THAT MEANS AFTER THIS DATE....no old battles.....you post your links here from that battle....and you will be added to the list of contenders....in one week...the two highest point winners will battle for the FL Text Title...and the FL Topical Title....the points will be continuous...and neverending...so if you better do your best that you dont lose....but I will reset your points to 0 if you PM me and ask...if you dont leave your links to battles I will not add you......keep in mind...your opponent that you beat...will also be added...
    Re word it Baron.
    TNL