User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Gangsta Grillz G-Unit Edition On The Way, GTA IV

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Gangsta Grillz G-Unit Edition On The Way, GTA IV

Fans of G-Unit and Dj Drama are in for a treat this Spring as the two will be releasing the groups first Gangsta Grillz mixtape.

According to MTV News, the first ever Gangsta Grillz G-Unit edition is about to go into production after 50 reached out to DJ Drama to put it together.

"A couple of days after G-Unit dropped their Elephant in the Sand mixtape , I got the call from 50 and he was like, 'Drama, what up? It's time to do this G-Unit/ Aphilliates Gangsta Grillz.' " Drama tells MTV.

"He was saying basically it's time to get G-Unit hot in the South. What better way to do that than to do a Gangsta Grillz? Not only from a South aspect but from a quality street-music aspect. Me and Whoo Kid talked the other day, Fif and G-Unit are getting songs together, [my artists] Willie Da Kid and La Da Darkman are getting some songs together. I reached out to the [TI] and told him it's a special project; I need him to get busy. We're gonna go in." He continued.

The mixtape should be available via the web mid-spring.

Green Lanternt Produces GTA IV Soundtrack

In related news, New York's Dj Green Lantern will be making a major appearance on Rockstar's forthcoming Grand Theft Auto IV title.

According to reports, The Evil Genius will be featured on his very own in-game station where he'll be showcasing original music produced by the man himself.

"There are many other stations in the game but they all consist of licensed music,” Green Lantern told AllHiphop.com.

“This is the first [time] they’ve had a fully budgeted show in the game. This is obviously a graduation for me as a DJ coming from making mixtapes, to radio, to producing original music for the biggest video game out.”

Grand Theft Auto IV is set to hit store shelves on April 29th.
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-18

Re: Gangsta Grillz G-Unit Edition On The Way, GTA

G Unit starting to shine again, ever since Game started going downhill & stopped making a diss song every day.