User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 64

Thread: LLL Week 11 Mag

Battle Record
    32-11

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-11

Re: LLL Week 11 Mag

INTRO

Aight, so another successfull week gone by, there werent any no shows, and that's a real big part of keeping a League not only active, but desirable. there seems to be a little confusion with how things are being run, but so far i gotta give it up to Vas and COM for doing a solid job with this.. it's not easy. we got four new contenders, including myself, along with former champ $pitacular, a real nice veteren in J.Hens, and a rising text head, Starscream. i guarantee ya'll that the signups are gunna pretty much be full every week, between people signing BACK up, and heads coming over from LLL Jr. so my advice is dont give em a reason to replace ya. It's good to see some old heads coming back into it, and it should really get interesting as the league progresses. to everyone, keep bringin the fire and doing a real solid job of restoring LLL as one of the better text leagues around.
    Last edited by Rule.; March 24th, 2008 at 07:25 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-11

BATTLE REVIEWS

Heavyweight Title Match: Philly vs ...?...
    This was a pretty decent champ match, both went 18 lines, and it seemed that both were equally matched. The votes went back 'n forth, but ultimately Question pulled away with the victory, after both had vote deductions .. but still didnt effect the outcome that much. Honestly, both had some highlight lines, but Q imo pulled this out with more consistency and pulled out some witty/creative punches.
    Winner - ...?...

Heavyweight Condendership Match: Untold vs Ancel
    Okay, this was an interesting battle, and i think alot of people werent too impressed. some deemed this an 'upset', but lookin over it i just wasnt that fond of Untold's verse. he has a short and too the point style, which can either work well or dig ya grave, and in this case he dug it. ancel swept the votes with a pretty cool verse and he moves on to face ...?... for the HW Title.
    Winner - Ancel

Coop vs Keyed Alife
    This was a real nice battle imo. i think Keyed came out tryin' to prove to all the naysayers that he belonged, and he made a pretty strong case. however, coop being coop, he brought enough to sweep the votes, but not easily. it was a pretty even match, with coop bringin a few nicer lines to the table and got him the win in a nice fashion.
    Winner - Coop

Defcon_5 vs PhuQue
    This battle came down to consistency i think. chrit had a mediocre verse with one standout line imo, while defcon had 3-4 punches that kinda did chrit in. decent battle overall, but defcon kinda overpowered in most/all categories, and he took this.
    Winner - Defcon-5

Tony B. vs COM (do or die match)
    The votes were up 'n down as far as critique, but they all agreed on the same verdict, and that was COM pulling this out. i think both had some good lines, but it seemed COM came with that swagger and harshness, while tony had some average/good punches, but they didnt hold up against COM's. so COM moves on, and Tony is booted. hopefully he'll reamerge.
    Winner - COM

Plagarism vs Warming (do or die match)
    Well, Plag really stepped it up imo, which he needed to in order to try'n win, but warming matched him in the stride, and eventually ran away with the win down the stretch. both had some pretty nice highlights, which you'd kinda expect in a boot match to hold ya place, but warmings good lines outdid Plag's, but it was a good showing from both, and it really came down to the technicalities like wording and and creativity.. which the voters felt warming had the better of. hope to see ya around again Plagarism.
    Winner - Warming

Cry vs Qualm (do or die match)
    Yeah, this is march madness alright. i think it's safe to say that this was one of the first REAL upsets of the season so far. Cry dropped pretty decent, but kinda lacked the punches towards the end, while Qualm came out swingin hard, and he took this in pretty convincing fashion. look for Qualm to do some damage as the season progresses, and i'm sure we'll see Cry back here very shortly.. with vengence.
    Winner - Qualm

Nick James vs Eddie (do or die match)
    This was another very close battle until the votes kinda went towards Nick at the end, plus Eddie didnt get the req'd links in, so he woulda been screwed anyways. i think this battle came down to who came with less played shit, and nick had some nice bars that overshadowed the bad ones in a good way, while Eddie was kinda like a rollercoaster goin up 'n down throughout the whole verse, and i think thats what hurt him, along with wording.. he has a stretched style that isnt very appealing here. Nick came with a few humorous and witty lines, and took this in the end. dunno if we'll be seein Eddie again, but ya never know.
    Winner - Nick James
    Last edited by Rule.; March 24th, 2008 at 07:29 PM

Battle Record
    32-11

TOP 10 PUNCHES - WEEK 11

In no particular order...

Hey yo Tony, its been awhile since the first time I seen ya style
    Now it's craving Jr so much... you're a god damn paedophile
    COM vs Tony B.

forreal chrit i'ma get u movie credits..i'm still in awe kid
    at how u manage to bite and still get more sequels than jaws did
    Defcon_5 vs PhuQue

i'm sendin no love around, step out n i'll have to put him back in check
    n if cupid his hands on me, i'll feel the desire n passion to break his neck
    Philly vs ...?...

I'm a top vet, it's time I try to ensure that my spots kept
    while Warming.. illiterates why this leagues not quite hot yet
    Plagarism vs Warming

I've been around, seen it all n know my opponent can work magic
    Cuz Com's dropped dope..n picked up garbage, wack, n below average
    Tony B. vs COM

& it's irrelevant that this chumps manners are ghost
    some ladies choose to pick him..others like the sledgehammer approach
    Qualm vs Cry

Nick James? fuckin Superfreak groupie - Rick would be boilin inside dude..
    But yea your Cold as Ice - meat, and whatever else is in that freezer beside you..
    Eddie.. vs Nick James

Your love life's like silverware: I'm sure it's a knife in your heart slightly
    Cuz while you fork over your cash, I'm spooning your girl nightly
    -Coop- vs Keyed Alife

Im absurd kid, your talents sliding n its just not getting any better
    You might be able to rhyme sick...
    ...but you`ll struggle with any more than four letters
    ...?... vs Philly

newsflash bitch, this aint fl, here im the only competitor felt
    he says he can taste championship, but i swear it was only a regular belt
    Qualm vs Cry

VERSE OF THE WEEK

- COOP (vs. Keyed Alife)

First off, some real advice, you're on the internet:

Keyed, the stupid way you type's annoying, so please review it
    We know you only place K before C cuz no one in the league'll do it
    Keyed? Who's that? Just go to FL and prey on the new cats
    You better kick rocks, cuz you're a stone's throw away from a boot match
    I'm glad you celebrate St. Patrick's Day, you unknowingly aided me
    How'll Key have me in a pinch? His verse left me a sickly shade of green
    Your love life's like silverware: I'm sure it's a knife in your heart slightly
    Cuz while you fork over your cash, I'm spooning your girl nightly
    On my priest thing, I'ma cut down cussing, and still beast things:
    Key always acts like a 'b', you'd think his punches would at least sting
    I hope you're drowsy, cuz when I murk you, they'll view this guy's name
    And if Keyed was Tired, it'll be much easier to make a suicide claim
    You belong in Do or Die, lame. Not on my nuts aiming me to boredom
    Really, I autograph.. the decline of skill since you came into the forum
    It'll be through the floor, so I'll now discuss why you're gonna bow to us
    You ain't past your prime, you're still a prime example of how to suck
    Last edited by Vaskez; March 25th, 2008 at 11:37 AM

Battle Record
    32-11

PREDICTIONS

HW Match - ...?... vs Ancel
    Ancel suprised some people in his last matchup against untold, while Q came pretty nice against Philly last week. This'll be close in my opinion, especially since they're both gettin back to their true form.
    Prediction - ...?...

HW Contender - Defcon_5 vs Coop
    This'll be fun to watch i think. defcon talks the talk, now he has a chance to walk it with a shot at the HW Title next week. Meanwhile, coop seems to have makin a statement that he's here to take names with his nice showing last week, should be real good to read.
    Prediction - Coop

Philly [20] vs PhuQue [10]
    Has the potential of being a pretty close match, as long as chrit doesnt rush it. Philly usually comes pretty witty and creative, while Chrit can be off one day and on the next. It really comes down to which one we see.
    Prediction - Philly

Nick James [8] vs COM [7]
    This has the possibility of an upset brewing, but it all comes down to who wants this more. both are coming off do or die matches, and i think both wanna stick around for awhile, and this is also Nick's chance to show what he's made of.
    Prediction - COM

Starscream [13] vs Qualm [4]
    Cool matchup here. Star's coming back from a short absence while Qualm's proving to the League that he's a force to be reckoned with. I think Qualm's got a little hype coming off a recent upset of Cry, while Star's return is scary for some, especially considering he impressed alot of people with his recent jump in talent.
    Prediction - Starscream

J.Hens [17] vs Keyed Alife [5]
    Interesting matchup here. Expect Hens to drop pretty nice as usual, while Keyed had an impressive outing in a losing effort last week. This could be closer than people think, especially if Hens underestimates him. On the same token, Keyed's gotta come with some tricks outta a hat if he wants to hold his own in this battle.
    Prediction - J.Hens

Rule. [20] vs Untold [6]
    goodluck man. lol

$pitacular [0] vs Warming [4]
    Okay, this has the potential to be battle of the week imo. If both drop to the potential they can, it could go to the wire. $pit's comin off a short break, while warming is fresh from a recent win in a do or die match. And i dont think warming wants to leave anytime soon, and neither does $pit, considering he just entered.. so look for both to bring some heat.
    Prediction - $pitacular
    Last edited by Rule.; March 24th, 2008 at 07:32 PM

Battle Record
    32-11

OUTRO

Well, this looks like another potentially cool week, alot of great battles to look forward to, and it's encouraging to see heads wanting to get in each week. I believe playoffs are right around the corner, so keeping that in mind, figure out where ya wanna be when the time comes, and drop dope every week. Shoutouts to the people that got booted, thanks for being apart of the League and makin' it fun, and we hope to see ya again sometime soon. And again, props to Vas & Com for runnin' the league smoothly, and to all the battlers, keep doin' ya thing!
    Last edited by Rule.; March 24th, 2008 at 07:33 PM

Battle Record
    32-11

aight mag's done. i tried!

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins

its very good, thx alot its appreciated

wtf, you serious?
    Battle Record
    3-4

smooth mag rule. but yo my sig still ownz yours.

Battle Record
    32-11

^ rofl. thanks.

..going global
    Battle Record
    14-13

cool mag

i'm looking forward to most of these match-ups
    IJL

UGK
    Battle Record
    3-3

straiight mag. pretty much covered everything.

question, tho.. whose writin the next mag? and if no one, could i?

hawlaz.

Battle Record
    9-4

nice read here..good job on gettin this up

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

nice effort man

props

Banned