User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Websites Increase Knowledge?

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Websites Increase Knowledge?

i mean ive seen pure young crowds here , but when i was that age i was kicking my bro with a power ranger outfit on....i mean like the likes of maria n shit...being on a site like this will help you in most education fields.
    [YOUTUBE]qZwqp6S1gIw[/YOUTUBE]

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-1

Re: Websites Increase Knowledge?

lmao, no. i dropped out of school and when i went to school i didnt even pay attention to anything, and im intelligent as fuck. because my brains been like a sponge to anything intellectual... every word i say i've picked up from listening to someone. and anything i know or anything that helps me come to a logical and sometimes genius conclusion i learned by myself by situations i've been in or by simply studying it on my own time.

the only thing a site like this could do to help the young brain is perhaps teach them better grammar lol. thats pretty much all it did for me.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

^Yo problem is you think you know everything, you dont. You havent had any genius conclusions fam. Otherwise you wouldn't be on house arrest for some small petty drug charge. I used to push weight, an I aint talken about green, im talking about soft.. I never got caught, an I did it for a couple years.. I only been arrested for stupid shit like fighting at my crib, or whipping my wifeys ex boyfriend on the corner type shit.. But you making genius conclusion but you got caught for green.. Dont take this as a personal shot or nothin, but dont praise yourself..
    Face it, its mathematics, basics far from fake shit
    My mind is sacred, my skin shine like a Cuban bracelet
    Egyptian Pharaoh, potent ganja use to get me paro/paranoid
    Now I inhale from gun shots, through my double barrel

Battle Record
    12-1

Anyone who wants knowledge will gain it from just about anywhere.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2

If anything the new younger crowds seem dumber as fuck every year... The established heads are mostly the only intelligent heads I've seen on here with a few exceptions. The people from the "pre-myspace" eras like 03' and before.. no offense if you don't fall into this category.... and I was into reading, spelling bees and all kinds of science and discovery channel type shit when I was 13/14... again no offense jonzey but to each his own.... you just a late bloomer man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0

I learn alot from wikipedia. Tho this site, when i was active, improved my vocabulary.
    Hence Forward

Battle Record
    20-2

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I learn alot from wikipedia. Tho this site, when i was active, improved my vocabulary.
    You would say that...

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-1

Quote Originally Posted by Rican View Post
    ^Yo problem is you think you know everything, you dont. You havent had any genius conclusions fam. Otherwise you wouldn't be on house arrest for some small petty drug charge. I used to push weight, an I aint talken about green, im talking about soft.. I never got caught, an I did it for a couple years.. I only been arrested for stupid shit like fighting at my crib, or whipping my wifeys ex boyfriend on the corner type shit.. But you making genius conclusion but you got caught for green.. Dont take this as a personal shot or nothin, but dont praise yourself..
    HEY... i get genius conclusions sometimes, i just make a lot of wrong choices other times. but word @ this house arrest being idiotic... ill never take being able to leave my house for granted again.i only praise myself cuz i've did alot more with my brain than alot ppl have in my situation.

Battle Record
    20-2

Quote Originally Posted by Check... View Post
    HEY... i get genius conclusions sometimes, i just make a lot of wrong choices other times. but word @ this house arrest being idiotic... ill never take being able to leave my house for granted again.i only praise myself cuz i've did alot more with my brain than alot ppl have in my situation.
    When do you get off house arrest so we can throw down?

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Devastator™ View Post
    You would say that...
    cause its true?
    Hence Forward

Battle Record
    20-2

cause its true?
    The part where you were a flaming ball of rainbows.... naw homie...I don't believe that for a second. Lies!

Battle Record
    1-0

The part where you were a flaming ball of rainbows.... naw homie...I don't believe that for a second. Lies!
    im confused.
    Hence Forward

Battle Record
    20-2

im confused.
    Why do you you make it so obvious? lmao

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-1

When do you get off house arrest so we can throw down?
    maybe the 27th, but i can only hope they decide to take the electronic monitoring off even then. shit'll be dope when im off though, i just hope its before the summer.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2

Schools need to teach about "finance" and "how to learn" from grade school